YesNoOk

Jla vs Avengers project special event (Read 4608 times)

Started by logansam, December 12, 2016, 09:08:11 pm
Share this topic:
Jla vs Avengers project special event
New #1  December 12, 2016, 09:08:11 pm
    • Colombia

DAY ONE

well let start this event with superman palette sprite, with this you can do your ideal superman and if you post your idea before 23 december you can have your palette in the release with the your credit. remember this is only the little beginning, stay tunned for more surprises.

lets see what idea you got...

DAY ONE

here is the act file (with him i add the palette in the file for the release and credit you in the readme file)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/62h898i0ufmw073/paleta.act

DAY TWO

hi my friends, here comes the second gift from logansam to all the mugen players, this time i give you the screenpack of Jla vs Avengers project.

with this you can have the base to put the chars of the project, the new ones and the old ones with a update.

this screenpack have agent venom and his stage made by oldgamer..

remember when a char of the project is released,you can put it in the screenpack.

THANKS for follow my work and the project....

LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n2b8ue2qrcpysbq/JlavsAvengers.rar

DAY 3

SUPERMAN REBIRTH RELEASE

mugen will never die if creators continue developing his skills thru the time, when i released my first char (superman), i know something was missing, i want to make him better but i am not taking the easy way.

so i redone my first work because i think a creators needs to evolve, you need to practise to became a better creator. and with no knowledge of spriting and coding from the start, this is my better version of superman.

thank you friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 08:16:38 pm by logansam
Re: Jla vs Avengers project special event
#2  December 13, 2016, 06:29:58 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Moving it here cause I don't see a download link to anything new, nor any kind of screens for what you're working on. Unless you got screenshots to what you're working on (and at least some kind of progress), I'm leaving it here.
#3  December 13, 2016, 12:40:47 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Can we get like 2 more images of Supes to see his fingers and other shading? Maybe a little cape action?
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#4  December 13, 2016, 05:06:06 pm
    • Colombia
Moving it here cause I don't see a download link to anything new, nor any kind of screens for what you're working on. Unless you got screenshots to what you're working on (and at least some kind of progress), I'm leaving it here.

thanks, i was thinking the same when i posted, the event will have download links...

Can we get like 2 more images of Supes to see his fingers and other shading? Maybe a little cape action?

sure my friend,

thanks for participate...
Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:15:34 am by Odb718
#5  December 16, 2016, 05:28:08 pm
    • Colombia
DAY TWO

hi my friends, here comes the second gift from logansam to all the mugen players, this time i give you the screenpack of Jla vs Avengers project.

with this you can have the base to put the chars of the project, the new ones and the old ones with a update.

this screenpack have agent venom and his stage made by oldgamer..

remember when a char of the project is released,you can put it in the screenpack.

THANKS for follow my work and the project....

LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n2b8ue2qrcpysbq/JlavsAvengers.rar
#6  December 21, 2016, 05:30:48 pm
    • Colombia
my friends heka,z999,blagoy and luciangarude have great ideas on the palettes.

luciangarude thanks for all the palettes, right now they are in the char for the release

blurred image, sorry

here is the act file (with him i add the palette in the file for the release and credit you in the readme file)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/62h898i0ufmw073/paleta.act

3 MORE DAYS TO CHRISTMAS..