YesNoOk

Saitama One-Punch Man (Read 203971 times)

Started by Hien, September 18, 2015, 10:09:34 am
Share this topic:
Re: Saitama One-Punch Man
#41  December 16, 2015, 02:56:11 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Even as boss only he'd still be selectable in watch mode anyway. But probably not to play as...
#42  December 16, 2015, 07:35:07 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
I have an idea. Like, he does take damage from moves, but without get hit animations. If you somehow deplete his life or win by time over he just walks away bored and you win the match by forfeit.
#43  December 17, 2015, 11:47:49 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Makes sense, because from what I have heard, One Punch Man is still capable of taking damage. He just has OHKO fists (and sometimes metal-breaking teeth).
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#44  December 17, 2015, 12:17:45 pm
    • Philippines
Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:21:42 pm by KosakiChawn
#45  December 17, 2015, 12:24:08 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/

Shit
Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:27:18 pm by MotorRoach
#46  December 17, 2015, 03:26:11 pm
    • Philippines
#47  December 17, 2015, 05:16:15 pm
I have an idea. Like, he does take damage from moves, but without get hit animations. If you somehow deplete his life or win by time over he just walks away bored and you win the match by forfeit.

What about grapple characters?
Would he somehow dodge it or something?
At least it wouldn't make any sense to me if you just can't grapple him.
Then again, why wouldn't he dodge the attacks :\
#48  December 18, 2015, 01:04:12 am
    • USA

What about grapple characters?
Would he somehow dodge it or something?
At least it wouldn't make any sense to me if you just can't grapple him.
Then again, why wouldn't he dodge the attacks :\

If a grapple character tries to grapple him Saitama would just lightly punch the opponent off of him (instant KO). Although not sure if that's possible in MUGEN.

I'm actually kind of stuck guys I wanna include a threat level detector for his opponents example Akuma(You the player) vs Saitama(CPU) and then a warning threat pops up saying "Warning Threat Level Demon" but would spriting simple text/letters look too boring?
#49  December 18, 2015, 02:09:48 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Get shots online of the threat evel pics from the opening from the anime. Crop them right above where Saitama is standing so he isn't in the pic and it looks like a letter box cut of the imagery. Then you can display a warning similar to a MegaMan X boss fight using the letter box pics to slide across. Or it could fade in then out or catch fire or something.

Then it'd be more than just text.

If you need assistance getting these and/or converting them to 256 colors I can attempt to help you (if you like this idea of course)
#50  December 18, 2015, 05:08:37 pm
If a grapple character tries to grapple him Saitama would just lightly punch the opponent off of him (instant KO). Although not sure if that's possible in MUGEN.

Sounds logical to me
#51  December 18, 2015, 05:30:11 pm
    • UK
There seems to be some stutter/lack of fluidity in that Serious Serious punch animation. He rushes forwards, stops completely, and THEN swings his punch?

Also, One Punch Man is epic, thank you for making this.
#52  December 21, 2015, 12:58:24 am
    • USA
This is looking promising! Saitama will probably be the only cheep character I can push myself to add to my roster!
#53  December 21, 2015, 02:57:50 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Get shots online of the threat evel pics from the opening from the anime. Crop them right above where Saitama is standing so he isn't in the pic and it looks like a letter box cut of the imagery. Then you can display a warning similar to a MegaMan X boss fight using the letter box pics to slide across. Or it could fade in then out or catch fire or something.

If you need assistance getting these and/or converting them to 256 colors I can attempt to help you (if you like this idea of course)

Episode 7 has clean pictures of them, in the part where Genos explains the disaster levels to Saitama.
#54  December 25, 2015, 11:07:11 am
    • Vietnam
Check your email please. I can develope a One Punch Man that is not mugen.
#55  December 25, 2015, 12:51:11 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/

great idea...also....i can rip those the threat level meters from the show!!
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#56  December 26, 2015, 05:16:17 am
    • USA
Actually just got around to doing it DJ so no need to rip it man! Although I do need some assistance of obtain the Tiger threat level screen. The tiger threat level in the intro shows too far and Saitama takes up half of the screen itself. I'm going to get all the sprites in a proper palette and send it your way DJ along with a list of his boss mode type of AI.

Thanks Just No Point along with everyone else for the amazing ideas. Saitama is finished with all his intro + outro sprites.
#57  December 26, 2015, 04:49:05 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Actually just got around to doing it DJ so no need to rip it man! Although I do need some assistance of obtain the Tiger threat level screen. The tiger threat level in the intro shows too far and Saitama takes up half of the screen itself. I'm going to get all the sprites in a proper palette and send it your way DJ along with a list of his boss mode type of AI.

Episode 7 has clean pictures of them, in the part where Genos explains the disaster levels to Saitama.

#58  December 26, 2015, 07:41:41 pm
    • USA
Thanks I didn't catch that :P I tend to skim past a few posts.
#59  December 29, 2015, 02:55:56 am
  • Spriting takes so long! I'm decent at it though!
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
Hey, tried my hand at a small portrait, (Couldn't help myself!)

How is it? tried to make him look like Bob Ross as much as possible XD (jk)
#60  December 29, 2015, 03:15:02 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
Hey, tried my hand at a small portrait, (Couldn't help myself!)

How is it? tried to make him look like Bob Ross as much as possible XD (jk)

Kinda looks like a transgender sex doll