YesNoOk

WIP: CVS Kyo Kusanagi "Ash Saga" (POTS/Infinite) "FDR New Flames" (Read 15082 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, February 17, 2017, 05:18:45 am
Share this topic:
WIP: CVS Kyo Kusanagi "Ash Saga" (POTS/Infinite) "FDR New Flames"
#1  February 17, 2017, 05:18:45 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/

Pause creation and start conversion hehehe

Char in development, the goal is to create flaming effects for your special blows and supers...

Player 1 uses these effects and player 2 uses standard CVS effects.

The effects that I use as a template were taken from the blows made by Pots/Infinite Ralf by Mr. Infinite.

Effect created in Photoshop, using multiple styles until you reach this final effect (which can be changed if you get a better result)...
Progress: Approximately 30% (there are still introductions and super's)
Estimated time to complete the char: Two weeks

If the result is perfect, I intend to leave in the forum some fire effects for cars chars, for free use by all creators (Ken, Iori, Mai, etc)...

And lets's go...  :lol:
Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:21:17 am by Falcon Rapper
Re: WIP: Kyo Kusanagi (POTS/Infinite) "FDR New Flames"
#2  February 17, 2017, 06:51:29 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Cool preview, keep us posted my friend. Food for thought, did you know someone made a cvs sprite pack for samurai-showdown Mina. Also, made a CvS Kyo XI Sprite Pack. Just thought, I would share that info with you. Keep up the hard work and keep it rocking.
#3  February 17, 2017, 09:59:39 am
great effect here!! love the results!

do you think you could do something for my Sagat's lev.3 tiger destruction? (to try to simulate the original sf4 effect)  :)  :)

i think it could fit perfectly!! ;)
#4  February 17, 2017, 11:36:10 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
this gonna be another great work! no doubt about that! infact there are lots of ryus at various mode and format but not kyo with various forms...
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 11:54:44 am by Aumio Khan
#5  February 17, 2017, 11:41:27 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
YES! Good stuff in the works buddy!! :)
Can't wait to see more!
#6  February 17, 2017, 03:07:19 pm
    • Brazil
Cool preview, keep us posted my friend. Food for thought, did you know someone made a cvs sprite pack for samurai-showdown Mina. Also, made a CvS Kyo XI Sprite Pack. Just thought, I would share that info with you. Keep up the hard work and keep it rocking.

Thanks for the info, Big Boss, I'll initially use JMorphman's default sprites, but I think it would be cool for a Kyo XI or Nests... :D

great effect here!! love the results!

do you think you could do something for my Sagat's lev.3 tiger destruction? (to try to simulate the original sf4 effect)  :)  :)

i think it could fit perfectly!! ;)

Thanks, it's kind of complicated, I still want to improve this effect, although I'm very optimistic about the initial results...
At the moment I think of applying this effect and leaving these sprites only for chars with fire strokes (Ken and Iori), I can also leave a PSD file with all the effects practically saved and even a video tutorial on how to apply this effect in Portuguese , Since my English is poor... :D

this gonna be another great work! no doubt about that! infact there are lots of ryus at various mode and format but not kyo with various forms...

Yes! At first the goal is to make a fire that matches the explosive effects of the POTS/Infinite chars (ex: Ralf & Billy by Infinite), but that's what I said, depending on my enthusiasm I can risk creating a Kyo Nests or 2k3, but for now It's just a hypothesis... :D

YES! Good stuff in the works buddy!! :)
Can't wait to see more!

Calm Ned, it's still early on hehehe, but I'll try my best... :D
#7  February 17, 2017, 08:17:56 pm
    • Brazil
Change of plans ... First of all, I would like to thank Beto for giving me the sprites of CVS Kyo XIII made by Paz Hatter, which by the way are great and already added to the sff, and thank him for the sprites, maybe I need to change a little, Since I found no defects, at most add 4 more colors to create a palette in the style "Nests"
Re: WIP: CVS Kyo Kusanagi XIII (POTS/Infinite) "FDR New Flames"
#8  February 17, 2017, 08:41:34 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
wow cool effects,I want to learn how you did it,they look pretty cool
#9  February 17, 2017, 08:51:24 pm
    • Brazil
#10  February 17, 2017, 09:32:00 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
You should go with the original sprite set instead of mine, there are a lot of fucky frames I haven't touched up and I haven't had much time to devote to them.

Or ignore this post and use my shitty sprite set, its up to you.
This is a generic forum signature.
#11  February 17, 2017, 10:35:21 pm
    • Brazil
You should go with the original sprite set instead of mine, there are a lot of fucky frames I haven't touched up and I haven't had much time to devote to them.

Or ignore this post and use my shitty sprite set, its up to you.

Man, I'm pretty detailed, I honestly did not find any bug in the sprites, the only thing I should do is add four to six more colors, at least for me it was one of the best conversions ever seen so far, better than my Heidern and my K9999, it is truly an honor to be able to work with material as rich in detail as your...
#12  February 19, 2017, 05:36:26 am
    • Brazil
All flames finished! Now starts the boring part hehehe, the CNS's and CMD's... :\
#13  February 19, 2017, 08:06:00 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
According to me, its really a good step adding hatter's sprites to create a kofxiii environment in kyo... though i never cared about the sprites more than the gameplay. sprites are nothing... only pots/infinite gameplay is wanted to me ha ha! :P
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Re: WIP: CVS Kyo Kusanagi NESTS/XIII (POTS/Infinite) "FDR New Flames"
#14  February 21, 2017, 11:36:57 pm
    • Brazil
Change of plans: Project Nests/XIII

NESTS palette conversion is started. +20 colors were added to the pallete.
I will have enough work for a few days. I have 72 sprites already converted, another 700 (more or less) are missing, anyway photoshop helped a lot. I believe that with 3 days I will have finished the sprites, in any way now it is missing very little, since all cns's have already been modified, lacking the part of A.I ... And let's go, I'm Brazilian and I never give up hahaha  :wugoi:
#15  February 22, 2017, 12:13:39 am
  • Niigasan
Keep it up manne
#16  February 22, 2017, 04:01:32 am
    • Brazil
Keep it up manne

Yes of course, the version of sprites "Ash's Saga" will remain intact ... What I am doing for now is putting in this char the "shirt of the cross", but as one changes the palette, the cross simply disappears giving place to the smooth white shirt of the Saga ash I also needed to modify some colors around the sun of the jacket, so that it disappears when playing in nests mode, as well as changing the colors of its belt ... All this is complete, just the shirt with the cross is missing.
#17  February 22, 2017, 05:13:33 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Could we have sneak peak of a standard stand, in motion. Good luck my man.
#18  February 22, 2017, 05:21:42 am
    • Brazil
Re: WIP: CVS Kyo Kusanagi "Ash Saga" (POTS/Infinite) "FDR New Flames"
#19  February 22, 2017, 05:30:12 am
    • Brazil

I found some problems when I put "Nests" sprites ... So I'll leave this mode as a long-time project and continue only with the "Ash Saga" sprites, since it is almost ready, just needing some details (Repairs in cns's And adjustments in the artificial intelligence for the var 55, "aerial combos") ... Friday or at most Saturday already I must launch it, I do not think certain to be with a practically ready char and to delay launching it by a cross On your shirt ...
Re: WIP: CVS Kyo Kusanagi "Ash Saga" (POTS/Infinite) "FDR New Flames"
#20  February 22, 2017, 06:06:15 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I see, understood and still you have what it takes. I like what I see so far, take your time and he will come full circle. Keep us posted, just another one of your fan's.