YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3071072 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#1921  May 22, 2014, 04:06:39 am
    • USA
    • Eckzein@yahoo.com
Been watching a lot of MUGEN on twitch and got the urge to for character creation. Am one of those gamer artsy types. Ignorant with code and programming.
#1922  May 25, 2014, 06:51:53 am
    • USA
    • justin.tucker91@yahoo.com
Hey everyone been a fan of MUGEN creations for awhile. Now i think its time for me to give creating a try. Willing to learn everything that I can.
#1923  May 25, 2014, 10:50:24 am
  • Roads?..Where we're going, we don't need..roads!
I made sprites of Dylan and Eric but I suck at sprite making..
#1924  June 06, 2014, 06:28:57 am
    • USA
    • x0typemoon0x@gmail.com
    • Skype - x0typemoon0x
Hey to all! TypeSaucy here.

I'm not particularly new to MUGEN (been playing this since 2004, or perhaps earlier), and I have been browsing through this forum for a while as well. I've been on and off of MUGEN for a long time, and I've gotten back into it a few months ago, and this time I've gotten interested to be part of the community.
I have been doing a bunch of things before getting in this community, like modding for Doom, mostly on coding. There are many things I certainly want to improve on, and I believe MUGEN can help me certainly.

WHEN DID I JOIN HERE?
June 06, 2014

WHAT FORCES ME TO JOIN?
The many years I've spent playing MUGEN, and the many times I browsed this forum.

WHO MADE ME JOIN?
No one in particular.

WHY DO I JOIN HERE?
I want to take my interest to the next level by learning how to create MUGEN content, and soon contributing to it.
This is also an opportunity to learn how to sprite/draw/etc. I have a really big admiration on sprites and pixel art.

HOW DO I JOI-
This question is funny to answer, to be quite honest.

Thanks for reading this, and once again: Hey to all!
#1925  June 07, 2014, 05:19:18 pm
  • Questions after Questions
    • torikoshihotaru@gmail.com
Hello to everyone. I am Red Tree. I would like to learn a lot from this community.

WHEN DID I JOIN HERE?
June6, 2014

WHAT FORCES ME TO JOIN?
Questions about M.U.G.E.N.

WHO MADE ME JOIN?
My curiosity.

WHY DO I JOIN HERE?
I would like to find solution for my question with the help of the community.

HOW DO I JOIN HERE?
I have questions and the answers lead me here.
#1926  June 23, 2014, 05:18:00 am
  • M.U.G.E.N is Life
    • USA
    • bernardtk97@gmail.com
Hey guys !! Glad to join this site. I plan on sharing my creations very soon:)
#1927  July 09, 2014, 01:39:46 am
  • back into it
    • Morocco
    • saikyom@gmail.com
    • Skype - saikyom
    • facebook.com/saikyom
In 1994 I played kof 94 and samurai showdown 2,and since then I wanted to make my own game,I drew everything (as a comic) and was waiting an opportunity to make it into a fighting game, I later heard about mugen when it first came,used it for a while,then got drawn in work...etc.
oh well I'm willing to make my own game now,along with other stories I wrote during teenage-hood  work is slow but steady :)
https://www.facebook.com/kriiigaaa
or
http://saikyom.deviantart.com/
Freelance computer artist and webdesigner
been drawing comics since I was 6
Kind of lazy :)
#1928  July 11, 2014, 06:17:10 pm
    • USA
    • Jacob1451@yahoo.com
    • www.youtube.com/user/jacob1451
Hello everyone at MugenGuild my name is Jacob1451, the first time I saw M.U.G.E.N was in 2005 on youtube, having grown up playing Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and many Capcom games I was in awe watching fights with characters I only dreamed would fight prior to finding out about Mugen. It was not until 2012 that I actually downloaded M.U.G.E.N and tried to use the engine. the first screenpack I successfully installed was the old EVE screenpack, ever since then I've learned many more things this great engine has to offer. As of now I have not created anything for M.U.G.E.N, that's pretty much it I'm so happy to have finally made an account on this forum and get to know this awesome community, so until next post, Peace Out.
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
#1929  July 23, 2014, 11:21:33 am
    • UK
    • domjacksonuk2@gmail.com
Looks I'm real late to the party but found MUGEN recently by coming across the Mortal Kombat mugen remakes and I'm addicted. I've been addicted to PC adventure games since the very first Sierra games when I was a kid.

I'm specifically looking for mugen characters from Monkey Island and day of the tentacle so will have to make them if I can't. Did find something but the links are all dead.
#1930  July 23, 2014, 11:22:35 am
    • UK
    • domjacksonuk2@gmail.com
Hello all, My name is CrispX, i will enjoy and stay on this community.

WHEN DID I JOIN HERE?
It was this May 11, 2014

WHAT FORCES ME TO JOIN?
Downloading files and regards the users...

WHO MADE ME JOIN?
Nothing. I forced myself to join this guild.

WHY DO I JOIN HERE?
Because i'm bored, and here i can able to see how to use mugen right.

HOW DO I JOIN HERE?
Because, i like your job... and no one can stop you guys make the dreams of anyone come reallity....

I'm not he only newbie :)
#1931  July 28, 2014, 11:41:04 am
    • USA
    • jetpackx@gmail.com
Hi, my name is JetpackX, I've just recently started to use M.U.G.E.N. for making prototype ideas of a game that I am planning to create once I get more experience in learning code and 3D modeling.

WHEN DID I JOIN HERE?
July (?), 2014 (forgot the date)

WHAT FORCES ME TO JOIN?
Downloading files and wanting to learn a bit more about M.U.G.E.N. and its community

WHO MADE ME JOIN?
Me.

WHY DO I JOIN HERE?
Because I like M.U.G.E.N.

HOW DO I JOIN HERE?

I just did? I don't know?
#1932  July 30, 2014, 05:04:34 pm
  • It's official, You SUCK!
    • Egypt
    • Androdora37@yahoo.com
Well, i guess this is a good place to introduce myself,

My name is StormishJustice, Real name is Andro Ashraf,

I actually seen MUGEN whenever i was like 8 years old,

I really liked it because i was a fan of Spongebob (i no longer am due to the new episodes, but he is still funny though)

Duh, but sadly i tried adding characters with my brother, we didn't know how, But thanks to the MUGEN Players, they have teached me how to add characters in MUGEN by using the select.def

I knew MUGEN before, so am i while playing Marvel vs. Capcom?

Well yes, Finally i'm in the forums, to see how great the lifebars, screenpacks, characters, stages and common sounds of course, I would like to see and test them out to see if they are great or no.

BTW, i can be here if that, but i was wondering to play MUGEN Online with you al! <3

Good luck for your pack! :)
Shao Kahn Wins

Fatality!
#1933  July 30, 2014, 09:53:55 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria

welcome to mfg one the best mugen forum
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1934  August 14, 2014, 12:58:19 pm
    • Philippines
    • dj_vanx@yahoo.com
Hi TotZ here from Philippines..proud to b ilonggo...more power to mugenguild!!
#1935  August 14, 2014, 01:00:50 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
welcome aboard.
#1936  August 14, 2014, 01:09:57 pm
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia
Welcome to the Mugen Fighters Guild. We all hope you enjoy your stay here.
#1937  September 09, 2014, 10:26:20 pm
  • "I just love the smell of C4 in the morning!"
    • USA
    • myownerisgaara@gmail.com
    • https://www.sandcoffeee.blogspot.com
Hello fellow fighting game enthusiasts!! I'm Andrew, or you can call me by my username, SandCoffeee!
I've actually been here before, but I only came as a guest. Now I've finally decided to join the forums!!

WHEN DID I JOIN HERE?
9/8/14

WHAT FORCES ME TO JOIN?
Me, Myself, and I.

WHO MADE ME JOIN?
I learned about this place from MFFA a few years ago, because of IKEMEN stuff.

WHY DO I JOIN HERE?
Because I want to learn more about game programming, and also so that I can meet other people who love fighting games as much as I do!!

HOW DO I JOIN HERE?
Uh, I used the registration...  ;D
I might have a horrible signature, but at least I'm not some nerd on an anime MUGEN forum!
OH WAIT HOL-

"A bond is a deep connection that can never be broken. Even if apart, heart and heart are still connected." - Tendou Souji , Kamen Rider Kabuto

I have a blog where I talk about anime things: https://www.sandcoffeee.blogspot.com
#1938  September 21, 2014, 04:46:13 am
  • Mugen League Host
  • Mugen League Host
    • Malaysia
    • fljyin08020511@gmail.com
    • Skype - fljyin08020511
    • http://www.mugenleague.com/
Good morning, actually i come in 2 days ago, and today i realize there is an introduction about myself..so, just wanna make a small introducing, Thomas Koo is my name, GPEZ is my profile name and has a meaning inside on it, mean the the first alphabet for my 4 favorite character..

i join is i want to make a small collection for myself, of course need to modify some of it (mean character, background ++),...now on the way moving on setting simple AI trigger, and at the last my first ambition is able to create this 4 character (what my profile name stand for),if can, there is supposingly 7 ppl, but if only can make 4, then is enough, even until the end of the day (try the best XP), thank you if someone help me out, no matter who, my humble thx to all of u...

THANK YOU
Host of the team, Mugen League, which drive to promote member's quality work.
#1939  October 01, 2014, 02:10:44 am
    • USA
    • lamarcusbritt.7@gmail.com
Hey, this looks interesting...so I'll introduce myself. My name is La Marcus C. Britt, or Kyosuke7( Nick name, for I have multiple Monkiers..lol ^_^) I those that name cause its a favorable Japanese name( I always liked this name), and It the name of my favorite haracters from Rival Schools and Project Justice(the Sequel to Rival School, for those who didn't know, in I'm sure most on this site does ;) ). I enjoy drawing, art( eventhough I feel that I'm getting a lil rusty, one of the reasons for my engaging in Mugen and Game dev) ,Game art(of course lol) Anime/Manga(Manhua if your Korean), Meditation, Reading(when I have the time), Model kits, toys( I stopped playing with them at 14, funny...and why do I make this choice again???? lol), RPing( kinda new at that too, yet alot of people I know are really into it though), RPGs, Writing, Cultural studies, Mysticisim....just to name a few....I'm kinda a Noob to Mugen ..A friend schooled me about its existence , he thought I would like alot, and HE WAS RIGHT ^_^. For I've been playing fighter for as long as I could remember(All the Canon Street Fighters, All the Darkstalkers...aka Vampire Hunter games, All games from the VS. series, Last Blade 1&2, the Fatal Fury series, and watched some of the Anime too, Tech Romancer, some, Most of the KOF series, etc...too much hahaha). I jointed this to meet others , and get schooled on the Epicness that is Mugen, and make so new friends too. Well, anything else ya'll want to know Pm me, or whatever, I'll be on this site frequently so...Jia Nei :)
My mind, the pilot...My Body, the Mobile Suit.....

GLB

#1940  October 01, 2014, 03:55:04 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Welcome to MFG guys!