YesNoOk

"Ultimate Gogeta" (Read 31002 times)

Started by youngdragun, August 19, 2008, 04:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: "Ultimate Gogeta"
#21  August 20, 2008, 12:34:48 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#22  August 23, 2008, 06:06:12 pm
Also, your vid freezes like all hell.
Uhh the video doesn't freeze at all I think you might want to check your settings or clean your comp to get it to process faster. Just a friendly thought.  ;D

Oh yeah, I ermember. MY comp had a small anuerism so DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
Dude Its ok cause I got so much crap on my comp that it always freezes up and mostly when I'm downloading from torrents. Oh and In case anyone wants to see most of this characters moves, the second YouTube video i posted is me playing as Ultimate Gogeta in arcade mode and showing off his moves. This is the link:[glow=red,2,300] http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y3MegiNMm7Q [/glow], Oh and the third video is my creation up against Jardel's "Ultimate Gogeta" and Megafreak's "Hyper Gogeta (public edition)" Here: [glow=red,2,300] http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UxY3tYVyjJU [/glow]
#23  August 23, 2008, 09:42:28 pm
  • Sexy aura huh?
Whoo dude your Gogeta can defeat the mighty Rare Akuma!!  :o
 whoo its unreal it seems Pots Akuma is now no more special  :sugoi:

#24  August 24, 2008, 02:38:15 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
First of all an awsomer edit of a cheap char is ok and boy is ironcommando2 (the mugen cheapie/joke char creator on youtube) is gonna have fun with this (see super gogeta cheapies get oblitherated episode)
Thats what MUGEN is all about. FUN FUN FUN! [glow=red,2,300]YoungDragun[/glow]

And you're the authority on this? Are you sure you want to make such a bold statement?

mugen is whatever you make of it. Some people obivously take it more serious than they should.
#25  August 24, 2008, 09:02:33 pm
First of all an awsomer edit of a cheap char is ok and boy is ironcommando2 (the mugen cheapie/joke char creator on youtube) is gonna have fun with this (see super gogeta cheapies get oblitherated episode)
Thats what MUGEN is all about. FUN FUN FUN! [glow=red,2,300]YoungDragun[/glow]

And you're the authority on this? Are you sure you want to make such a bold statement?

mugen is whatever you make of it. Some people obivously take it more serious than they should.
Oh yeah YOUR RIGHT I forgot this is a, "life and death, if I can't have it my way, life changing [glow=red,2,300]GAME[/glow]" , LOL. Yeah some people and creators take this stuff way too serious, But hey its a [glow=red,2,300]GAME[/glow], not real life! So yeah my statement stands, "[glow=red,2,300]MUGEN is all about FUN[/glow]"  (or at least it is to me.) period. But honestly this thread is about character edits, so my hope is that many enjoy. Peace.[glow=red,2,300]YoungDragun[/glow]

Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 06:15:46 pm by youngdragun
#26  September 27, 2008, 03:31:33 am
Edit of Jardel's.

Sorry the perfectionist in me has to make a clearification. This is an edit of megafreaks P/E "Hyper Gogeta" which was an edit of a version 2 modified Gogeta UB22 of superpu$$y's and not an edit of Jardel's. The only part of Jardel's Ultimate Gogeta is the SSJ4 BBK. The proof is in the readme BEACH'S! (megafreaks P/E "hyper gogeta"s readme that is) Thank you, thank you very much. Sorry my OCD slipped out.
[glow=red,2,300]YoungDragun[/glow]
#27  September 27, 2008, 10:28:33 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
YoungDragun do you really need to hurt my/our eyes with [glow=red,2,300]this kind of writing[/glow]?

anyway i will try that ultimate char just for the sake of it (as im not a huge dbz char kind of guy)

edit: ok after trying a couple of matches, i can honestly say that it's a joke as he is so overpowered it's not even funny anymore...like what about start the round and add a trigger to the char so that just by looking at you,you die or something   --;
Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 10:32:11 am by Djoulz
#28  September 27, 2008, 04:50:09 pm
  • this is the pixel of justice ^
ill bet he cant beat muteki characters
it was a glorious tale
#29  September 27, 2008, 05:45:55 pm
YoungDragun do you really need to hurt my/our eyes with [glow=red,2,300]this kind of writing[/glow]?

Yeah I like the option and I like to stand out in the crowd. Sorry if it hurts your EYES, you must be an albino-vampire or something, or maybe just turn down your monitors brightness.LOL

edit: ok after trying a couple of matches, i can honestly say that it's a joke as he is so overpowered it's not even funny anymore...like what about start the round and add a trigger to the char so that just by looking at you,you die or something   --;
LOL
You know thats pretty original. Now all I have to do is find a way to make it happen. Darn, but that would mean that I would have to learn magic or witchcraft or something, and besides that goes against my Christian beliefs. Your post was very humoris. Damn I needed a good laugh. Thanks

This character is as broken as f@%k with retarded overpowered moves im surprised its getting some much attention.

The only thing good about it is its flasy fireworks and even that could use some touching up :P

This character needs alot of work, seriously

Thanks for the feedback and I like it just the way it is (but i will be making another version soon with updates sprites, but thats cause I want to not cause I think anything is wrong with this one.) and so do many others, Broken< maybe for your taste but hey like,love or hate it the choice is yours. Try some HEATERADE it tastes great!

Sorry, don't know who muteki is and I didn't make this to be the super cheapest character out there cause that spot is reserved for ATOM BOMB. DBZ characters are super cheap over-powered anime and by making this character the way he is, is being true to the anime, thats why I love DBZ, Its just outrageous! Also I wanted to make a "Hyper Gogeta" and since the original creater is...., well I'll just say he doesn't want his creation out there to be NICE, I made this one to be as close as I can come to the original cause I got into MUGEN and creating because of that character alone. Not to say its the ultimate to die for character but it really caught my attention and I tried like hell to get it but we all know how that goes. So I decided to make my own and this is just but one on the many prototypes that I have made over the Years. This was made for those who are DBZ fans, MUGEN fans, gaming fans and just anyone who will enjoy and to give those the chance to have in MY OPINION to experience a character that is close to the original PERIOD. I am not singling out your post I am just giving my explanation in general. Thank you to all those who have taken an interest in my creation.

ATTENTION: Do not take my humor as hostility, I am a VERY sarcastic person by nature and everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect yours so please respect mine. My replies are not meant to hurt so PLEASE don't place your panties in a bunch on my response.
Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 06:22:14 pm by youngdragun
#30  September 27, 2008, 06:59:25 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne

Yeah I like the option and I like to stand out in the crowd. Sorry if it hurts your EYES, you must be an albino-vampire or something, or maybe just turn down your monitors brightness.LOL
lol ;)

LOL
You know thats pretty original. Now all I have to do is find a way to make it happen. Darn, but that would mean that I would have to learn magic or witchcraft or something, and besides that goes against my Christian beliefs. Your post was very humoris. Damn I needed a good laugh. Thanks
ok you just made my day...glad i made you laugh too ;D

Sorry, don't know who muteki is and I didn't make this to be the super cheapest character out there cause that spot is reserved for ATOM BOMB. DBZ characters are super cheap over-powered anime and by making this character the way he is, is being true to the anime, thats why I love DBZ, Its just outrageous! Also I wanted to make a "Hyper Gogeta" and since the original creater is...., well I'll just say he doesn't want his creation out there to be NICE, I made this one to be as close as I can come to the original cause I got into MUGEN and creating because of that character alone. Not to say its the ultimate to die for character but it really caught my attention and I tried like hell to get it but we all know how that goes. So I decided to make my own and this is just but one on the many prototypes that I have made over the Years. This was made for those who are DBZ fans, MUGEN fans, gaming fans and just anyone who will enjoy and to give those the chance to have in MY OPINION to experience a character that is close to the original PERIOD. I am not singling out your post I am just giving my explanation in general. Thank you to all those who have taken an interest in my creation.

ATTENTION: Do not take my humor as hostility, I am a VERY sarcastic person by nature and everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect yours so please respect mine. My replies are not meant to hurt so PLEASE don't place your panties in a bunch on my response.
muteki is the creator who made the Guilty Gear characters.
nothing i said was meant to hurt or being sarcastic by the way: i was just expressing my feelings...as long as you like your creations, everything is cool
Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 07:04:40 pm by Djoulz
#31  September 27, 2008, 07:21:23 pm

LOL

Thanks for the feedback and I like it just the way it is (but i will be making another version soon with updates sprites, but thats cause I want to not cause I think anything is wrong with this one.) and so do many others, Broken< maybe for your taste but hey like,love or hate it the choice is yours. Try some HEATERADE it tastes great!

:laugh:

Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 07:32:48 pm by jaike
#32  September 27, 2008, 07:53:03 pm

muteki is the creator who made the Guilty Gear characters.
nothing i said was meant to hurt or being sarcastic by the way: i was just expressing my feelings...as long as you like your creations, everything is cool

::) Dude, you would have to like come through my monitor b!t@h slap me in my face and call me a SM (aka SP) loving MUGEN wannabe creater with a microscopic pecker to even begin to hurt my feeling. And as far as your sarcasim, bring it on baby (wait, this is not meant as a sarcasim slugfest invitation I am only emphasizing my point) cause like I wrote I'm one sarcastic SOB as well. ;) I'm a big boy, I can handle a feedback, I ain't mad atcha.  :P
Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 07:57:16 pm by youngdragun
#33  September 28, 2008, 02:45:00 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
 [offtopic]:-* ::) [/completly offtopic]
#34  September 28, 2008, 03:42:14 am