YesNoOk

Ultra Street Fighter 4 (Read 584262 times)

Started by SNT, July 17, 2013, 06:59:46 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ultra Street Fighter 4
#61  July 18, 2013, 04:05:27 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#62  July 18, 2013, 04:06:45 am
a resident evil character wouldn't be as out of place as a goddamn star gladiators character
#63  July 18, 2013, 04:16:12 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well its easier for the storyline to say that Star Gladiator is actually Street Fighter in 500 years or so,then for it to explain what do Seth and Bison how to do with Umbrella
#64  July 18, 2013, 04:17:13 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Are you fucking serious?
#65  July 18, 2013, 04:18:50 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Its 4 in the morning,i dont know what i am
#66  July 18, 2013, 04:41:41 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Hakan's Wife with pretty little daughter strikers. Gogogogo.
#67  July 18, 2013, 05:32:02 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#68  July 18, 2013, 05:47:47 am
  • "Draw Pilgrim" or something.
    • USA
I don't think that counts as "completely" new either...
#69  July 18, 2013, 05:57:51 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#70  July 18, 2013, 09:55:11 am
One more hint :
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jul/17/ultra-street-fighter-4s-fifth-character-very-much-related-street-fighter/
Either it's just circumstantial that they're talking about it like that (everyone's dropping hints one after the other) or they're really milking out that reveal.
I hope they don't consider Nilin to be "very much related to Street Fighter". A character that has been in a background / backstory until now ? Goutetsu or Gou Hibiki or someone like that seem the most likely at this point.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

GOH

#71  July 18, 2013, 10:42:30 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#72  July 18, 2013, 11:13:40 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
One more hint :
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jul/17/ultra-street-fighter-4s-fifth-character-very-much-related-street-fighter/
Either it's just circumstantial that they're talking about it like that (everyone's dropping hints one after the other) or they're really milking out that reveal.
I hope they don't consider Nilin to be "very much related to Street Fighter". A character that has been in a background / backstory until now ? Goutetsu or Gou Hibiki or someone like that seem the most likely at this point.
So its a secondary character, either as backstory or as direct appearance
it fits:
Goutetsu -the only one master of ansatsuken that hasnt been shown, he could be a decrepit corpse reusing gouken design that had a hole in his chest.
Eliza-does she even fight?
Gou hibiki-could work, it would be almost  a serious dan thing
Guy's Master- it would be pretty much a guy swap considering how guy is already at master's level
Haggar-he was literally in backgrounds
Little kid in Rog ending- with balrog training him
Mel Masters- everytime the fight ends in favour of the opponent social services show up to take the kid and arrest you
Chunli dad-it turns out he was alive the whole time, he just forgot to go home
Guile wife-she's there to take him home so he can be a family man.

Or it might be a reference to those observer bots ( always in the backdrop ) and its going to be an android that you can program moves into.

!! Its going to be the syn guy that jumped around taking photos!
#73  July 18, 2013, 11:17:02 am
Haggar has already appeared in a fighting game so he's out. Eliza and Guile's wife -- yeah right.
There's no girl that's likely to be the one, it seems, maybe Gouken's daughter.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#74  July 18, 2013, 11:17:37 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Alex's friend Tom, duh.
#75  July 18, 2013, 11:19:31 am
I dunno, doing Tom but not Alex would be very weird, especially considering that Alex has had an awful lot of requests, it'd be a bit of a bitch move for no reason. Unless they make Tom like Alex but with more emphasize on strikes, and an Alex alt costume (edit - I just pictured Jean Reno with long blond hair), just to avoid adding yet another grappler ?
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:26:22 am by DKDC
#76  July 18, 2013, 11:22:59 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Haggar has already appeared in a fighting game so he's out. Eliza and Guile's wife -- yeah right.

they would make eliza like silentripper's and have her just use bison and seth's moves for no reason

But seriously, the most likely candidate for this is Goutetsu since he only got a small cameo in Akuma's SFA1 ending.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#77  July 18, 2013, 11:24:04 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I can't decide if I want Goutetsu, Tom, or Gou Hibiki. They all sound awesome. :-\
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?

SNT

#78  July 18, 2013, 11:49:25 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Ibuki's friend Sarai. if we're going to really plumb the depth of disappointing possibilities.  Frankly I would've been more excited for a guest character than any of these B-listers.
#79  July 18, 2013, 11:50:45 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Or...they could be putting the cyborg from SF2 the movie. He hasn't appeared in a (canon) game, and it could fill the "mimic" character pretty well.

EDIT: Or Effie(Necro's girlfriend). She's a girl mutated by the illuminati, so she could be a tie between SF2 and SF3.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#80  July 18, 2013, 11:52:04 am
    • France
    • www.mediafire.com/?juk83mj7xabhg
I dunno, doing Tom but not Alex would be very weird, especially considering that Alex has had an awful lot of requests, it'd be a bit of a bitch move for no reason. Unless they make Tom like Alex but with more emphasize on strikes, and an Alex alt costume (edit - I just pictured Jean Reno with long blond hair), just to avoid adding yet another grappler ?

hummm yes ! I like this theory !

#1 Tom (Alex's trainer)
#2 Harmageddon Yoko (Rainbow Mika's trainer) (Twitter : Ono never give up for Mika)
#3 Goutetsu (Akuma and Gouken's Sensei)

or madness of capcom like Daigo or Ono !