YesNoOk

Enemy life is set to half it's life max on survival mode [1.0] (Read 2327 times)

Started by Kamekaze, October 18, 2018, 12:12:40 am
Share this topic:
Enemy life is set to half it's life max on survival mode [1.0]
#1  October 18, 2018, 12:12:40 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I feel like an idiot asking but I've checked pretty much everywhere. There's a setting to change it back to 100% life because I have other builds of mugen that dont have this issue. I know it's something to do with the screenpack but I don't know where. Any idea where to change this setting?
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:28:33 am by Kamekaze
Re: Enemy life is set to half it's life max on survival mode [1.0]
#2  October 18, 2018, 12:48:55 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I think "Team.1VS2Life" in mugen.cfg is what you're looking for, and that can also be set in MUGEN's options menu.

Edit: Wait, I'm blind.  You're talking about Survival mode, not Simul mode.  I got nothing then because Survival opponents have normal life on my end unless I use Simul to outnumber them.
#3  October 18, 2018, 01:57:19 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
yeah I messed around with the teamlife thing, no dice. When I changed screenpacks the issue went away. But the problem is I cannot change screenpacks so I have to fix it on this one D:
#4  October 18, 2018, 02:11:51 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
is the screenpack public? gonna take a stab and assume its for a fullgame. if the problem goes away with another screenpack, i think a look at the actual screenpack code would help us out the most here
#5  October 18, 2018, 03:08:35 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I can confirm with Kamekaze's issue. I too have the same issue and that's because of the number of rounds set in the screenpack. If the fight.def has the match set to only one round, it'll affect the HP for the opponents in Survival for some funny reason. If you set the rounds back to its default amount (2), it'll be back to normal.

Kamekaze, check the fight.def and see how many rounds it requires to win a match. If it's set to 1, set it to 2.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#6  October 18, 2018, 05:28:23 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Are you kidding me...That is the most insanely stupid thing I've ever fucking heard of. Why the hell would elecbyte do such a thing. It literally makes no sense to have that affect survival mode. ROFL yeah that fixed it but it I can't use that as a viable option. My original fix was literally halving damage done to p2 in survival which works the same. But it was for my full game and i was implementing survival in it. Since I re-coded rounds i only used 1 round matches which lead to this. What a day. Thanks all.