YesNoOk

Pinhead / Hellraiser Sprite Sheet (Capcom Style) (Read 10965 times)

Started by SiL3Nt J, October 12, 2018, 07:32:16 pm
Share this topic:
Pinhead / Hellraiser Sprite Sheet (Capcom Style)
New #1  October 12, 2018, 07:32:16 pm
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 08:06:14 pm by SiL3Nt J
Re: Pinhead / Hellraiser Sprite Sheet (Capcom Style)
#2  October 13, 2018, 05:30:41 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
One minor update, added the chain to his middle punch:

EDIT

Updated his middle kick too. I thought it would be bad ass if it hit twice:

EDIT

And here is his stance:

Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 11:18:23 pm by SiL3Nt J
#3  October 15, 2018, 01:18:17 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Thanks to Bonzai and Grim for the Venom and Jedah sprites. Was thinking of adding these somehow. I was thinking crouching attacks could be his crouching middle and heavy kicks. For the middle kick, the hands just stay stationary and spin in a circle. For the heavy kick, the hands slide across the floor in a circle:

Was thinking of maybe having this too... idk:

#4  October 17, 2018, 01:55:55 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Decided not to use red venom, but instead made the Cenobite from Hellraiser 5. If someone can get me Jill's dog or tell me where I can find it (MvC2), I will make the dog from Hellraiser 4:

Will post the move set soon, but was going to mention that I was trying to have references to the first 8 movies (the ones with Doug Bradley). So far I have references to: 1,2,3, and 5. This what what I was thinking I could use for his moves from each movie:

Hellraiser 1 - The Frank zombie (the one in gray) and the Giant tan colored cenobite
Hellraiser 2 - The Julia zombie (the one in white)
Hellraiser 3 - The blue knives and the levitating
Hellraiser 4 - The tan colored dog (not yet made)
Hellraiser 5 - The white cenobite that crawls
Hellraiser 6 - In this movie, he stabs someone through the throat with a needle that comes from his hand, so thought this would be a good 'throw'
Hellraiser 7 - In this movie, he chops someone's head off with a cleaver, thought this would work for a throw too... also the chatterer uses some kind of blade on a chain which looks cool
Hellraiser 8 - Didnt really see anything except the scene where the box throws lots of chains out that hook Kari Wuhrer... but that happens in lots of the movies

...... and also, started adding the details to him

Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:53:15 am by SiL3Nt J
#5  October 17, 2018, 06:48:31 am
    • Canada
Great job on Pinhead, can't wait for him to be complete :D

Here you can find MvC2 Jill with all the sprites (dog, zombie, crow, etc)
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/

Under Resources, Click Sprites. Go to the Marvel Vs Capcom 2 section, you will find Jill ripped by Kong.
#6  October 17, 2018, 04:15:01 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
this is looking sharp mate. maybe if i successfully learn to code i can tackle this sheet.
#7  October 18, 2018, 02:31:21 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Well, thanks. I really appreciate that. Here's some more progress on Pinhead. Of all the characters I've made, he has been the hardest just because there is so much detail involved. I tried getting the dogs from the Jill sprite sheet, but I don't have WinZip at this time... if there's any chance someone could maybe do a  copy and paste, it would be appreciated. Here's some more progress on Pinhead. Trying to have these sprites done by Halloween.

#8  October 18, 2018, 02:41:07 am
    • Canada
#9  October 18, 2018, 03:22:56 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Well thanks man, I really appreciate that. Just fyi, this is the dog I'm going to make an attempt at:

#10  October 18, 2018, 04:06:31 pm
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
More progress on Pinhead.... any way someone could get me the Jill zombie sprites where they get knocked over and where they grab someone?

Hehe, just noticed I got the 666th view...
#11  October 19, 2018, 12:04:18 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Epic! Glad to see these interesting movie icons being converted.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#12  October 19, 2018, 12:24:45 am
    • Portugal
    • http://flyper1989.weebly.com
More progress on Pinhead.... any way someone could get me the Jill zombie sprites where they get knocked over and where they grab someone?

Hehe, just noticed I got the 666th view...

howwww!!!
amazing work!!!
i hope you finish this char!!

well i can do it!!
if you wait.
I can do the zombie sprites ;)
#13  October 19, 2018, 02:21:02 am
    • Canada
New #14  October 19, 2018, 03:40:29 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com

And as mentioned, here is the move set. I was trying to think of a good name for the game too if it is ever made. I was thinking 'Slash Fest' would be a good name since there is already a game called 'Scare Fighter.' But I was thinking that it could have a sub title too... maybe something like, "Slash Fest: Night of Killers." That is if it even has a name.

Alright here is the move set I came up with for him. For his moves, I just said fuck it, make him cheap. If any character deserves to be cheap, it is Pinhead. I mean why not, if Magaki and Gill can do it, why not Pinhead? He is a much better design than either of those. And he is in charge of Hell. He would be a bad ass boss... Magneto with cheap keep away skills and teleports, fuck yeah. :-) Based on what I saw in the first 8 movies, this was what I came up with:

SUPERS
------------------
"Hellworld" (Named after the 7th movie): Pinhead sends the cenobites out at the opponent, similar to Stirder's "Legion." Frank and Julia walk out, the dog runs out, the giant tan colored cenobite dashes forward, the white cenobite crawls forward and chains fly out across the screen, and then retreat. In other words, the whole fuggin screen is filled.

"Welcome to Hell": Pinhead levitates upward diagonally, then pulls the box out, turns towards the screen and laughs while chains with hooks fly out in all directions. If it connects, they hook onto the opponent, then retreat. It is similar to Venom's "Venom Web" super, except Pinhead doesn't dash towards the opponent.

"Hell on Earth" (Named after the 3rd movie): This is basically Magneto's "Magnetic Temptest" but with the blue knives flying out in all directions. It may even be more similar to Doom's proton shot. The idea behind it is that Pinhead can pull the opponent towards him with a chain, then use this (similar to Magneto's Hyper grav --> Magnetic Temptest).

"Cenobite Attack": Pinhead rolls the box on the ground infront of him. A blue light then emerges. If it connects, the box opens. two cenobites come running from both sides of the screen, then another descends. Once they reach the opponent, they start stabbing them. Similar to Felicia's "Please  Help Me!"

SPECIALS
--------------------
"Hell Blade": Basically, Spiral's dancing swords, only they are a magnificent blue color. :-)

Frank/Julia: Same as Jill's zombies. Frank hits high, Julia hits low. It's a good way to set up his supers.

"Hell Dog": Same as Jill's dogs.

"Hell Seeker" (Named after the 6th Hellraiser): Same as Scorpion's "Get over here!" He shoots a chain out of his lead hand that has a hook on it, and pulls them towards him. This sets up his "Hell on Earth" super.

"Hell Chains": Pinhead raises his hands slightly (to about waist level), then, depending on the button pressed, the two chains, (one ascending from the floor and one descending from the ceiling) come out simultaneously and side by side. The strength of the button pressed determines how far infront of Pinhead they appear. This functions like Goenitz's vertical tornado move, idk what it was called.

"Bloodline" (Named after the 4th movie): Pinhead's defensive counter. He raises his hands slightly. If he is hit during this time, a chain, comes out from behind him and goes through the opponent.

"Hell Hook": Pinhead looks towards one of the four corners of the screen. As soon as he does, a chain with a hook descends diagonally from that corner, or rises diagonally. If it hits, the opponent is pulled towards the corner, and bounces off as soon as they hit. Similar to Hugo's move where he throws the opponent off the wall. Sets up combos, specials, supers, etc. If desired, this move could also be used to come from behind the opponent, even though it would be really cheap. :-)

"Teleport": Same as Spiral's. He teleports above the opponent.... or even behind the opponent. The animation looks like Strider's teleport though.

"Hell's Descent": A chain with a hook descends from the ceiling. If it connects, the opponent is lifted to the ceiling and bounced off of it.
Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 08:08:23 pm by SiL3Nt J
#15  October 19, 2018, 04:40:12 pm
    • Portugal
    • http://flyper1989.weebly.com
Thank you thank you, I really do appreciate that. Yeah anything that anyone wants to contribute would be good to see.

And thanks that guy, here's a clean version of the dog sprites if someone wants them. For the zombies, the top ones are going to be Frank (the gray one) and the bottom ones will be for Julia (the white one). This will help distinguish them. Figured they could both be sent out together if the player desires. It could be a move that is unblockable and difficult to break out of. While they hold the opponent, Pinhead can hit them with chains and knives and send dogs out at them hehe. I will get started on these as soon as I finish the Pinhead sprites posted above.

And as mentioned, here is the move set. I was trying to think of a good name for the game too if it is ever made. I was thinking 'Slash Fest' would be a good name since there is already a game called 'Scare Fighter.' But I was thinking that it could have a sub title too... maybe something like, "Slash Fest: Night of Killers." That is if it even has a name.

Alright here is the move set I came up with for him. For his moves, I just said fuck it, make him cheap. If any character deserves to be cheap, it is Pinhead. I mean why not, if Magaki and Gill can do it, why not Pinhead? He is a much better design than either of those. And he is in charge of Hell. He would be a bad ass boss... Magneto with cheap keep away skills and teleports, fuck yeah. :-) Based on what I saw in the first 8 movies, this was what I came up with:

SUPERS
------------------
"Hellworld" (Named after the 7th movie): Pinhead sends the cenobites out at the opponent, similar to Stirder's "Legion." Frank and Julia walk out, the dog runs out, the giant tan colored cenobite dashes forward, the white cenobite crawls forward and chains fly out across the screen, and then retreat. In other words, the whole fuggin screen is filled.

"Welcome to Hell": Pinhead levitates upward diagonally, then pulls the box out, turns towards the screen and laughs while chains with hooks fly out in all directions. If it connects, they hook onto the opponent, then retreat. It is similar to Venom's "Venom Web" super, except Pinhead doesn't dash towards the opponent.

"Hell on Earth" (Named after the 3rd movie): This is basically Magneto's "Magnetic Temptest" but with the blue knives flying out in all directions. It may even be more similar to Doom's proton shot. The idea behind it is that Pinhead can pull the opponent towards him with a chain, then use this (similar to Magneto's Hyper grav --> Magnetic Temptest).

"Cenobite Attack": Pinhead rolls the box on the ground infront of him. A blue light then emerges. If it connects, the box opens. two cenobites come running from both sides of the screen, then another descends. Once they reach the opponent, they start stabbing them. Similar to Felicia's "Please  Help Me!"

SPECIALS
--------------------
"Hell Blade": Basically, Spiral's dancing swords, only they are a magnificent blue color. :-)

Frank/Julia: Same as Jill's zombies. Frank hits high, Julia hits low. It's a good way to set up his supers.

"Hell Dog": Same as Jill's dogs.

"Hell Seeker" (Named after the 6th Hellraiser): Same as Scorpion's "Get over here!" He shoots a chain out of his lead hand that has a hook on it, and pulls them towards him. This sets up his "Hell on Earth" super.

"Hell Chains": Pinhead raises his hands slightly (to about waist level), then, depending on the button pressed, the two chains, (one ascending from the floor and one descending from the ceiling) come out simultaneously and side by side. The strength of the button pressed determines how far infront of Pinhead they appear. This functions like Goenitz's vertical tornado move, idk what it was called.

"Bloodline" (Named after the 4th movie): Pinhead's defensive counter. He raises his hands slightly. If he is hit during this time, a chain, comes out from behind him and goes through the opponent.

"Hell Hook": Pinhead looks towards one of the four corners of the screen. As soon as he does, a chain with a hook descends diagonally from that corner, or rises diagonally. If it hits, the opponent is pulled towards the corner, and bounces off as soon as they hit. Similar to Hugo's move where he throws the opponent off the wall. Sets up combos, specials, supers, etc. If desired, this move could also be used to come from behind the opponent, even though it would be really cheap. :-)

"Teleport": Same as Spiral's. He teleports above the opponent.... or even behind the opponent. The animation looks like Strider's teleport though.

"Hell's Descent": A chain with a hook descends from the ceiling. If it connects, the opponent is lifted to the ceiling and bounced off of it.

this project will give much to be desired
I'll be watching this amazing char pinhead.

ok give me one month and i give the zombies for you

i like the name of this game and the move list. is all perfect for the pinhear..
Now is need time and hands for work hehe
#16  October 30, 2018, 10:27:30 pm
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Well, thanks Flavio, glad you liked it. Thanks to all of the people who viewed my topics as well and to the ones who enjoyed the art work. It really does mean a lot to know that you thought so highly of it all.

I was going to close this account, but since I saw that you can't (which is kinda funny since they can still ban you) this is my last post on this site. I just don't like that Speedpreacher guy's attitude. I've got enough stress in my life as it is and I don't need to come here and be stressed out too. This was just something I did for fun to get away from real life for a while. But now it's turning into more stress.

I did add some more to Pinhead though. Check it out on Spriter's Resource:

https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-34553.html

Give me views, make videos of him, program it if you want, send me messages on there if you have an account. But I'm done here. Thanks for a great 5 years. Happy Halloween.
#17  October 30, 2018, 11:10:44 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I was going to close this account, but since I saw that you can't (which is kinda funny since they can still ban you) this is my last post on this site.

Thank you for the concerns about account deletion.

Since it is extremely easy to simply log out of one's account, and then never log in again, account deletion is not a service this forum implements, nor are there plans to implement it in the future.

We wish you luck in your future endeavors.