5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Mugen Combo Comp XI
#1  April 25, 2019, 01:07:44 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
IT'S BACK!
I swear the theme isn't totally being inspired by something. Also I hope my voice doesn't give off NAVGTR vibes

Combo submission link: Submissions Done

Link for Training by stupa: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d6b9os3gb8dzzqj/Training.rar

YouTube music policy page: https://www.youtube.com/music_policies

Rules are contained within the video this year

Spoiler: Additional Bits (click to see content)

Final accepted submissions deadline: August 31st
Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 05:59:11 am by Amidweiz
Re: Mugen Combo Comp XI
#2  April 25, 2019, 01:27:02 am
#3  April 25, 2019, 01:32:27 am
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#4  April 25, 2019, 01:46:19 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
This is probably a stupid question, but can I submit combos performed with characters not yet released? (I am planning to use my WIPs David and Liam Gallagher).
#5  April 25, 2019, 02:14:55 am
I think I have submitted them to the Dropbox now.
#6  April 25, 2019, 04:08:21 am
  • Look out for falling Roadrollers
    • USA
I have 3 quick questions about the contest. The first is if any variant of Training is allowed such as S.P.A.R from Fatal Art or Dan from SNK vs Capcom EX is allowed. The second is if team/tag mode combos are allowed. And the final is if theres a hard limit to how many submissions can be sent.
#7  April 25, 2019, 04:27:53 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
The first is if any variant of Training is allowed such as S.P.A.R from Fatal Art or Dan from SNK vs Capcom EX is allowed.

the video says you can use any variant iirc
#8  April 25, 2019, 07:22:06 am
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
I think I have submitted them to the Dropbox now.

yep it worked perfectly.

I have 3 quick questions about the contest. The first is if any variant of Training is allowed such as S.P.A.R from Fatal Art or Dan from SNK vs Capcom EX is allowed. The second is if team/tag mode combos are allowed. And the final is if theres a hard limit to how many submissions can be sent.

Yes any variant is allowed, so long as it acts like training by stupa

This is probably a stupid question, but can I submit combos performed with characters not yet released? (I am planning to use my WIPs David and Liam Gallagher).

If you prefer. it doesn't matter to me.
#9  April 25, 2019, 04:36:10 pm
    • USA
Ok, just wanted to make sure you meant any version of training or just the 4 that come with the original
#10  April 25, 2019, 09:23:33 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
#11  April 26, 2019, 02:38:58 am
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
I hope this is acceptable. I don't know what video recording software to use other than the ShareX I have on hand, so if it isn't acceptable, let me know why and I'll try to fix it!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4gfjfa413h0nx0q/DavidCombo_dawndeera.mp4/file

Other than the fact your video is recorded at 1080 rather 720 as I specified, it looks fine to me. Though I have noticed that my video editor does compensate for 1080 footage in a 720 video project. I would also recommend posting that to the dropbox link so I don't forget (that's mainly the reason why I did so in the first place) it's on anonymous upload so you should be able to do it easily. I have also noticed that you need a name and email for uploading it, so technically the name on the file is not needed. This is also the first time I'm using dropbox for this too, so I didn't know.

@memes never die I do like the combos you've submitted so far, though some of them have music (the HDBZ ones come to mind) on the stage and the prevalence of training stage is quite present. I probably should have stated somewhere in the video that each combo should have a unique stage each, though I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you recorded these combos before hand of the combo comp announcement (even though this is totally asking you to re record them again)
Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:34:53 am by Amidweiz
#12  April 27, 2019, 05:04:04 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
#13  May 02, 2019, 05:40:36 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
I submitted some recordings to the Dropbox just now.
#14  May 04, 2019, 09:08:12 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org

Yep I can see desktop notifications upon combos submitted to the folder, so the system is working great (and I just realized that mediafire which I typically use has this feature as well I just recently figured out  :innocent: )

@Agent_5 I've noticed that your combos that you've recently submitted have music and your microphone audio as well, even though I specifically told people not to through text because I initially didn't record that unfortunately

#15  May 06, 2019, 12:08:55 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
#16  May 10, 2019, 05:55:16 am
    • Philippines
Just sent mine through DropBox.
#17  May 10, 2019, 08:55:49 am
  • Examu Advocate
    • USA
Don't think I'll have motivation to do any new ones in the near future so I went and submitted what I have now. Mostly stuff I recorded a few months prior.
#18  May 13, 2019, 06:07:25 pm
    • USA

Yep I can see desktop notifications upon combos submitted to the folder, so the system is working great (and I just realized that mediafire which I typically use has this feature as well I just recently figured out  :innocent: )

@Agent_5 I've noticed that your combos that you've recently submitted have music and your microphone audio as well, even though I specifically told people not to through text because I initially didn't record that unfortunately

Oof, don't remember sending stuff but I'll fix that
#19  May 14, 2019, 04:06:43 am
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
One thing I've noticed with the dropbox link is that the space on my account is running out pretty quickly, I'll keep the link up there but I'll pull it down once it gets full. I will provide a google forum to upload combos as well see if that works or not too. (albeit you'll have to have a google account for that to work.) The mediafire version of anonymous uploading requires me having a payed account with them, if there are other services out there that have this as well please let me know, otherwise we can just do it how we where doing in previous combo comps
Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 08:59:41 pm by Amidweiz
#20  May 15, 2019, 05:54:55 am