YesNoOk

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Read 438852 times)

Started by Titiln, July 21, 2011, 08:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
#21  July 21, 2011, 09:54:43 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
... Well. No UMvC3 for me. See you all next game.

Hey remember when you bitched me out and gave me death threats when I told you Strider wasn't in MVC3 about a year ago?

Yeah now you have him.  Shut the fuck up and quit whining.

DMK

#22  July 21, 2011, 09:55:48 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
W-wesker...stars outfit?......Nemesis?....THEE Nemesis?...FRANK WEST BACK!?!

I came he worlds oceans twice. AND FOR ONLY 40.00$ YOU HaVE MY WALLET, BANK ACCOUNT SOCIAL SECURITY. JUST TAKE EVERYTHIN OF VALUE FROM ME
#23  July 21, 2011, 09:56:46 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#24  July 21, 2011, 10:01:00 pm
  • You PC bro?
#25  July 21, 2011, 10:40:58 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

GOH

#26  July 21, 2011, 10:42:23 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
It WAS a T-Virus infection. It wasn't poison status, as you didn't lose health. Really the only thing similar to poison about it was that you still held your side even when at full health.
It was an infection but the Poison status was there anyway. But it doesn't matter because-

NEMESIS
#27  July 21, 2011, 10:49:43 pm
  • You PC bro?
Yeah but no-

MEGAMAN!!

Why you hate us Capcom Co., Ltd.?!  :qq:
#28  July 21, 2011, 10:51:06 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Screw you cashCapcom Co., Ltd. , what the fuck is this, who are those pieces of shit?!?! Nova?!? Rocket Raccoons? Madok?! The fuck?! Where is gambit, rogue, jubilee, shit, even cyclops?!
Fuck Capcom Co., Ltd.! Where is megaman, psylocke, or even marrow? My team is ruined without cable! This is the pay I get? I bet you are gonna give me the good characters like venom and carnage as dlc!!!

----

On that note  This is a accurate representation of the complaints here:
http://www.facebook.com/marvelvscapcom3/posts/227163280655517

#29  July 21, 2011, 10:53:22 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
It was an infection but the Poison status was there anyway. But it doesn't matter because-
The status screen specifically says "VIRUS"

JUST ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG

GOH

#30  July 21, 2011, 10:55:48 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
It did? :(

I HAVE A COPY OF RE3 AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT  >:(
#31  July 21, 2011, 10:59:13 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
well, capcom have been major dicks. Not just with this game.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."

GOH

#32  July 21, 2011, 11:00:34 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal

GOH

#33  July 21, 2011, 11:13:15 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#34  July 21, 2011, 11:17:29 pm
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
http://www.destructoid.com/sdcc-interview-niitsuma-on-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-206630.phtml

Niitsuma: After the release of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 there were plans to release DLC. But, as you know, less than a month after the game was released we had the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. That had an impact on everything, and it threw off our whole development schedule. We decided that instead of doing the DLC we could put it all together in one package, add some additional stuff to make it robust and deliver it as a disc.

Welp.
#35  July 21, 2011, 11:24:57 pm
  • You PC bro?
http://www.destructoid.com/sdcc-interview-niitsuma-on-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-206630.phtml

Niitsuma: After the release of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 there were plans to release DLC. But, as you know, less than a month after the game was released we had the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. That had an impact on everything, and it threw off our whole development schedule. We decided that instead of doing the DLC we could put it all together in one package, add some additional stuff to make it robust and deliver it as a disc.

Welp.

Wows. So all these characters, costumes and stages were gonna be DLC... :l Welp, dat be makin sense.

DMK

#36  July 21, 2011, 11:26:38 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Understandable and I didn't get to say it in my post, but I'm sure I'm not the only one happy about actual streaming in rooms, now I won't mind so much playing online. Thanks Capcom. One more thing, I haven't read much else, but any chance for survival, time attack, or other types of singleplayer stuff/. Like....perhaps a real storymode?......
#37  July 21, 2011, 11:29:46 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
So are all the characters getting Alt cotumes or just a selected few.
#38  July 21, 2011, 11:33:25 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Important question followed by as important statement: Why raccoons?! Raccoons don't belong in the new marvel game!

why did you chose rocket raccoon? is it a tribute to eric cartman?

Why do stupid characters like Rocket Raccoon and Nova get in and not fan-wanted characters like Mega Man and Psylocke?

WHY NO VENOM OR MEGA MAN, YET WE GET ROCKET RACCOON??!!

What was your reason for including the character Rocket Raccoon into the game? because lets face it alot of people have never heard of him before

ok where is cyclops megaman and venom u could have picked these charecters why rocket raccoon

Another Question is can we voted against the Raccoon?? The Fans DO NOT WANT THE RACCOON? That is such a wasted of a character and it needs not to happen!!

why choose rocket raccoon insted of a more wanted character like venom.

Why does capcom like screwing their customers? Why cant you ask the fans who they want in the next game and make 1 "ultimate" game? Venom, megaman, thanos, cyclops,carnage, doc oct, blanka, ken. No that would be to much to ask for lets give the fans effin rocket raccoon.

Yea umm "Rocket Raccoon"? I have the most updated marvel encyclopedia book and there is no "Rocket Raccoon" in sight. I mean iknow MODOK was a joke i know but a Raccoon LITERALLY a Raccoon?!?!? Are the developers OKAY?!?!?!?

120 posts of the 960 are complaints about lack of megaman.
Classy.
#39  July 21, 2011, 11:38:18 pm
  • You PC bro?
Understandable and I didn't get to say it in my post, but I'm sure I'm not the only one happy about actual streaming in rooms, now I won't mind so much playing online. Thanks Capcom. One more thing, I haven't read much else, but any chance for survival, time attack, or other types of singleplayer stuff/. Like....perhaps a real storymode?......

You do know that crossover games like this don't get a storymode, right?
#40  July 21, 2011, 11:42:22 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I would LOL'd so hard when the game is released and Rocket Raccoon become the new favourite character for all UMVC3 players that now are crying because they don't know who's he :sugoi: I've no problem about new characters, always is welcome to know more about the whole Marvel and Capcom universes 8)

Also, I can't wait until Frank West is confirmed as a character (TVC gameplay maybe??). And, apart of UMVC3, Dead Rising 2 is my new priority when I get Xbox360 (why isn't a topic about that game??)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X