YesNoOk

(CvS3) Akuma/Oni, Ryu, Dudley, Q, and Dan Updated: 2017 edition! :D (Read 37846 times)

Started by Mr. Ansatsuken, November 19, 2016, 12:36:18 pm
Share this topic:
(CvS3) Akuma/Oni, Ryu, Dudley, Q, and Dan Updated: 2017 edition! :D
#1  November 19, 2016, 12:36:18 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
Hey there again!
I'm so sleepy I can barely type on the keyboard.

So, I've updated the characters again! XD
Changes: (Straight from the Readme):

Akuma
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Ryu

Dudley

Q

Dan

(Preview of the Zoom mechanic):

The Zoom thing is a massive improvement from the last version.
I don't know why I picked Dan for the demonstration, lol. He has barely any moves that make use of the mechanic (compared to Akuma I guess).

Screenshots:

(Previous thread: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cvs3-dan-ryu-and-q-mr-ansatsuken-dudleyakumaoni-update-171747.msg2206872.html#msg2206872)

("Projects" thread: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mr-ansatsukens-wip-thread-submit-your-palettes-dandudley-here-d-176853.0.html
You can submit Palettes for Dan / Dudley there)

I'm trying so hard to not to fall asleep as I type this...
You see MFG, my PC is still dead. I could only do this because a friend of mine is outside the city and I'm taking care of her cats.
So I installed a bunch of programs on her PC to make this update possible.
She's likely leaving this city for real now... So again, I'm not sure if I'll be able to update the chars again.
(Not that it matters anyway. I always say I won't update the characters... and look what we have here now, heh)

I'd like to hear your thoughts! XD

DOWNLOAD:
http://ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/

U p d a t e (30/07/2017)
So, I just went to a public computer and updated Ryu, Dan, and Akuma/Oni just for the sake of it!

I was bothered by some lil' glitches they had.
They were just visually painful, but they HAD to be fixed.
Well, at least when it comes to Dan/Ryu.

The changes were...

>Dan
- Fixed the Otoko Michi's "crying Dan" background sprite, not appearing properly on certain screen-resolutions.
> Ryu
- Fixed Master Ryu's Classic Shakunetsu Hadouken's HUGE contact-explosion.
  Surprised no one told me about that. It was a necessary update.
>Akuma / Oni
- Added the (A.I.-only) Triple Shakunetsu Hadouken and Triple Gorai Hadouken, from Tekken 7 and Asura's Wrath.
- Shin Akuma can now use the (Triple) Shakunetsu Hadouken when controlled by the A.I.
- Shin Akuma's Tatsumaki Zankuu Kyaku (after transformed in mid-battle) will have an electric effect, instead of fire (just like Oni/regular Akuma).

That's it for now, guys. I'll likely be updating Dudley next.
About Q... well, I think there's nothing to fix, add, or change there.
The ONLY thing he's missing is a Palette Selector (and Color Separation), really.

(Make sure to check the "Projects" thread linked above, if you want to make palettes for Dan/Dudley).

I still have to fix the "debug flood" on all chars, but that's not something I can do with little time at... a public PC.

Let me know of any sort of bug if you find any, guys.
Have a nice day XD
Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:20:18 am by Mr. Ansatsuken
Re: (CvS3) Akuma/Oni, Ryu, Dudley, Q, and Dan Updated: Camera-Zoom edition! :D
#2  November 19, 2016, 12:40:03 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
It looks fucking great! I'm glad that you could work on some stuff for the mugen again! :)
#3  November 19, 2016, 01:09:22 pm
    • UK
    • www.facebook.com/capcomvssnk3mugen/
Ryu mugen1.1 version is missing his CONFIG.Txt file
#4  November 19, 2016, 01:21:41 pm
    • Thailand
Banzai!!!  but Can you make akuma in cheap version  for people who can't play hi res
#5  November 19, 2016, 02:22:54 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Ryu mugen1.1 version is missing his CONFIG.Txt file

Are you sure about that?
I tested the 1.1 version before and after uploading it (in order to get those screenshots), and it worked correctly...
The game wouldn't have been able to read the char without that file.
(It's on the main folder. Not in the States one! XD)
#6  November 19, 2016, 02:27:20 pm
  • Amateur Writer
  • Basically, I do palettes.
    • USA
Amazing! Thanks for the amazing characters I had fun making palettes!

#7  November 19, 2016, 03:17:50 pm
On 1.1 Q has debug flood when you crouch also when you do the DB DB two punches hyper.

Edit
Dan also has lots of debug flood something about state 56, same for Q. You should check those out.
Dan also has debug flood when the round begins. I will try Akuma later.

Edit again, both of em have lots of debug flood on every special and hyper, I turned the zoom off still the same thing.
Most of these floods come from state 56, Q does not have that many but Dan has a lot.

Great updates though. I really hope you polish them up cause they are great.
Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 03:36:23 pm by PeXXeR
#8  November 19, 2016, 03:39:02 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Are you sure about that?
I tested the 1.1 version before and after uploading it (in order to get those screenshots), and it worked correctly...
nope,config.txt isnt there too.
#9  November 19, 2016, 03:59:41 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Are you sure about that?
nope,config.txt isnt there too.

REALLY? It was clearly a bug in WinRar then.
The PC I was using barely works so I'm not surprised anyway.

On 1.1 Q has debug flood when you crouch also when you do the DB DB two punches hyper.

Edit
Dan also has lots of debug flood something about state 56, same for Q. You should check those out.
Dan also has debug flood when the round begins. I will try Akuma later.

Edit again, both of em have lots of debug flood on every special and hyper, I turned the zoom off still the same thing.
Most of these floods come from state 56, Q does not have that many but Dan has a lot.

Great updates though. I really hope you polish them up cause they are great.

I need to ask... what exactly is a "debug flood"?
I can't fix it if I don't know what to fix...

Alright. Unfortunately I'll have to make you guys wait 'til tomortow.
Then I will go there and work on 'em again.
(I didn't eat at all yesterday because I spent the whole day in her house, working on the characters.
Barely sleeping. In fact, I DID fall asleep while making the thread. That's why I posted it in the morning and not when it was intended to be posted).
(So I'll probably spend the whole day sleeping, heh)
#10  November 19, 2016, 04:03:36 pm
  • Passing Through
1.0 Q isn't working properly at all.

EX charge punch just causes the opponent to freeze up in place. You can do this multiple times.

Level 2 punch super does similar, and if done on an aerial opponent they just float away.

#11  November 19, 2016, 04:20:18 pm
wow!

I saw you quit mugen already on wika page. but you are back :)

I understand maintain such a big of collection of characters can be pain.
So I'll download and update them in my mugen :)

#12  November 19, 2016, 04:53:37 pm
    • Argentina
Nice updates but... you haven't used the small portrait update I left on your topic :(

#13  November 19, 2016, 05:16:55 pm
Open up mugen hit control+d,  start moving around do every move if you have white test in the top left something is wrong,thats the engine telling you what issues your code has, errors and stuff, its really handy.
If you remove the debug flood the chars will work way better, I am surprised you dont know what it is.
This is the engine's way to find any errors in the code. It will help you solve major issues with the chars, also debug flood is bad, bad for the code and functionality of the char also bad for FPS at least thats why I heard for the last part.
 Open up every char from a well respected code, lets say jmorphman, you'll see none of his stuff has debug flood.
Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 05:31:05 pm by PeXXeR
#14  November 19, 2016, 06:27:56 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
1.0 Q isn't working properly at all.

EX charge punch just causes the opponent to freeze up in place. You can do this multiple times.

Level 2 punch super does similar, and if done on an aerial opponent they just float away.

WOW! So apparently the characters have missing files, eh?
First Ryu, and now Q...
I guess I'll have to make sure the .RAR file contains everything next time. This is the first time it happens, but I understand as it's not my PC.

Open up mugen hit control+d,  start moving around do every move if you have white test in the top left something is wrong,thats the engine telling you what issues your code has, errors and stuff, its really handy.
If you remove the debug flood the chars will work way better, I am surprised you dont know what it is.
This is the engine's way to find any errors in the code. It will help you solve major issues with the chars, also debug flood is bad, bad for the code and functionality of the char also bad for FPS at least thats why I heard for the last part.
 Open up every char from a well respected code, lets say jmorphman, you'll see none of his stuff has debug flood.

HAHA! So that's what the white text was for! Thank you.
I'll probably get it done the next (second) update after the next one (which won't even be an update. I'll just re-upload the chars making sure everything is in).
Fucking WinRar.
#15  November 19, 2016, 09:37:31 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico

Holy crap! why is Dan 32MB unzipped?
#16  November 19, 2016, 09:38:11 pm
Nice!! But your Ryu for mugen1.1 looks not latest version.
Your characters always great,thank you!!
#17  November 21, 2016, 02:34:57 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
ALRIGHT.
It certainly was the PC's fault, lmao.
But doesn't matter.
I've re-uploaded both 1.0 Q and 1.1 Ryu.
Re-download it now if you want, I guess.

The links are the same! XD
Re: (CvS3) Akuma/Oni, Ryu, Dudley, Q, and Dan Updated: Camera-Zoom edition! :D FIXED
#18  November 21, 2016, 07:06:28 am
  • Passing Through
Sure you updated Q? His 1.0 version still has problems.
Re: (CvS3) Akuma/Oni, Ryu, Dudley, Q, and Dan Updated: Camera-Zoom edition! :D FIXED
#19  November 21, 2016, 09:53:09 am
  • Kakugo wa ii yo ne?
    • UK
    • http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27292&sid=9c7042a44cb3142e4e3116dee684bedc
CyberAkuma needs the rest of his sprites, because as it is right now he loses the mech parts when not standing or crouching.
Sen nen hayain da yo!
#20  November 21, 2016, 11:20:28 am
Thats just the reupload he said he will take care of the issues as well.
#21  November 21, 2016, 07:41:06 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
I kinda hope you complete Dan's Evil Dan variant, but if you can't, then that's fine.  I've already made this Dan the definitive Dan for my roster anyway ^..^
#22  November 24, 2016, 07:43:58 am
Nice to see the updates especially Ryu, Gouki and Dan  ;) just I wished my computer is able to play as your characters forever  :'(

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#23  November 24, 2016, 03:23:47 pm
  • fuck me right in the street
    • USA
How do I change the default palettes? Normally, I change the numbers in the "[Palette Keymap]", but that doesn't seem to do anything for these chars :/
#24  November 25, 2016, 12:45:09 pm
How do I change the default palettes? Normally, I change the numbers in the "[Palette Keymap]", but that doesn't seem to do anything for these chars :/

Standard Mugen 1.1 char didn't use files as pallet.
pallet are built into sff now.

you need to use code to control pallet.

find it in StateDef 5900.
#25  November 26, 2016, 12:41:48 pm
  • fuck me right in the street
    • USA
#26  November 26, 2016, 04:03:31 pm
your char so cool !!!!!!!!thanks !
#27  March 05, 2017, 03:55:08 am
There's a really weird bug that happens if you input Akuma's demon/ultra demon immediately when the round starts. He'll stay stationary when executed this way for about 3-4 frames. Is this intentional?
#28  March 05, 2017, 11:53:06 am
cool update man!!!! gonna try. i just wondering if you update your god rugal edit with ai. is a great boss in mah roster.
#29  March 21, 2017, 02:22:05 am
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
I love your chars, dude.
Downloaded and updated right now.

Thanks for everything!

PS: take a nap, dude... you deserve it ;)
#30  March 26, 2017, 04:33:36 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
como you sabes me encantan estos cara, nada mas quiero saber si me ayudas con el ultra de mi Oni y con lo de Max ya casi termino sus sprites avisale que si nos ayuda con sus voces

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Little reminder that my PC is still dead, lel
#31  March 27, 2017, 12:51:55 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Well well, it's been months since last time I posted something.
A lot has happened, guys.

Mainly the fact that I have a job now.

So I finally bought a Nintendo 3DS 3 days ago...

My next aim is to buy another, shitty PC.
It won't take so long amirite.
I should be able to find some outdated toaster to work on some stuff for 100 dollars...

como you sabes me encantan estos cara, nada mas quiero saber si me ayudas con el ultra de mi Oni y con lo de Max ya casi termino sus sprites avisale que si nos ayuda con sus voces
Guys, I still want to work on the Maximilian Dood char. However, now that I have a job it's not nearly impossible for me to get a PC.
In some weeks or about 1-2 months I might be able to get back on coding an' stuff.

cool update man!!!! gonna try. i just wondering if you update your god rugal edit with ai. is a great boss in mah roster.
Again, I would and I will.
Once I have the means to do so! XD

Alright. I was gonna post an update on how I might re-do my Akuma char, remo ing useless stuff, making it more balanced & optimized, and adding his SFV stuff. But it was a really long message and I couldn't post it because of some dumb misclick thanks to my phone (fucking hell). So I never bothered to write that again.

If any of you has a 3DS (or Wii U? idk), could you please add me through Friend-Code?
My friend list is still empty. Let me know if you do so I can add you back! XD
Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:01:01 am by Mr. Ansatsuken
#32  March 27, 2017, 06:25:34 pm
    • USA
Aye.. I'm interested to see your take on that critical art. Tried it, but doesn't look cool enough to be worth anything.
Update, I guess
#33  July 31, 2017, 02:03:26 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
U p d a t e (30/07/2017)
So, I just went to a public computer and updated Ryu, Dan, and Akuma/Oni just for the sake of it!

I was bothered by some lil' glitches they had.
They were just visually painful, but they HAD to be fixed.
Well, at least when it comes to Dan/Ryu.

The changes were...

>Dan
- Fixed the Otoko Michi's "crying Dan" background sprite, not appearing properly on certain screen-resolutions.
> Ryu
- Fixed Master Ryu's Classic Shakunetsu Hadouken's HUGE contact-explosion.
  Surprised no one told me about that. It was a necessary update.
>Akuma / Oni
- Added the (A.I.-only) Triple Shakunetsu Hadouken and Triple Gorai Hadouken, from Tekken 7 and Asura's Wrath.
- Shin Akuma can now use the (Triple) Shakunetsu Hadouken when controlled by the A.I.
- Shin Akuma's Tatsumaki Zankuu Kyaku (after transformed in mid-battle) will have an electric effect, instead of fire (just like Oni/regular Akuma).

That's it for now, guys. I'll likely be updating Dudley next.
About Q... well, I think there's nothing to fix, add, or change there.
The ONLY thing he's missing is a Palette Selector (and Color Separation), really.

(Make sure to check the "Projects" thread linked above, if you want to make palettes for Dan/Dudley).

I still have to fix the "debug flood" on all chars, but that's not something I can do with little time at... a public PC.

The download links remain the same.

Let me know of any sort of bug if you find any, guys.
Have a nice day XD
Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:06:37 am by Mr. Ansatsuken
Re: (CvS3) Akuma/Oni, Ryu, Dudley, Q, and Dan Updated: 2017 edition! :D
#34  July 31, 2017, 03:55:26 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
#35  July 31, 2017, 10:13:36 am
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
dunno if it's normal but your website mentions Akuma & Dan updates only...
Great job BTW!
#36  August 02, 2017, 05:02:46 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
thank you dude can't wait for Dudley.Your Akuma is still crazy,I expect you to balance him if you get access to a better computer
#37  August 02, 2017, 09:12:48 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Hi Mr. Ansatsuken.
I have some very quick feedback on Akuma.

All tested on MUGEN 1.0

- IMO the hadouken projectiles are very big, even on normal Akuma
 - normal Akuma is very quick... duno if there are any speed differences between the version
 - projectile behaviour is... strange. There is a big time gap between a blocked/hit projectile and a new one. Feels very strange.
 - on the other hand can Akuma do a Shakunetsu Hadouken & a normal Hadouken and both are on screen
 - Shakunetsu Hadouken disappears for some ticks while traveling full screen