YesNoOk

Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade  (Read 378012 times)

Started by Moon Girard, February 14, 2015, 05:42:01 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade
#261  June 07, 2017, 06:31:52 pm
You'll have enough time to save before they get to the ~50 characters they joked about.
They're jumping to one character a month ? Wow.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#262  June 07, 2017, 11:44:01 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Another stream tonight, but all the details have already dropped

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDX8rqbKevY[/youtube]
PS4 VERSION COMING
Called Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, has all the arcade characters to this point so far plus Noctis who's getting revealed tonight later. Trailer is also subtitled in English, and features English HUDs and menu items, which would make this the first concrete confirmation of a Western release.

New stage got added too, the Floating Continent from FF3. Also revealed their update schedule. A character's getting revealed next week (maybe Noctis), then another new character every month starting August.

DAMN!!!

I saw the trailer myself through Ashex10's channel, but those details...
A new character every month is so much better than every 3 months...too bad they will still most likely be characters that was already in the past Dissidia games.

But I hope they add alot more characters too since this is 3 vs. 3 as having the exact same roster would really not make things unique from that perspective.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#263  June 14, 2017, 04:09:22 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
E3 trailer

#264  June 14, 2017, 05:45:56 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Man... idk, it looks good, but it doesn't look fun as Duodecim, i hope i'm wrong.
Lasagna
#265  June 14, 2017, 06:34:54 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
i would love to see sora as dlc. that could be great for fans still waiting for kh3
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#266  June 14, 2017, 06:46:41 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
i would love to see sora as dlc. that could be great for fans still waiting for kh3

Sora and Aqua as DLC, but they have to go to Disney for that one...
And even then, I heard that this will ONLY be for Final Fantasy characters anyway as due to the Team Ninja collab, people asked that same question if DOA or NG characters would be in it and they said no.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#267  June 14, 2017, 06:58:43 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
I'd rather have characters from Dragon Quest or SaGa if they ever decide to add guests.
#268  June 14, 2017, 08:36:58 pm
    • Netherlands

Sora and Aqua as DLC, but they have to go to Disney for that one...
And even then, I heard that this will ONLY be for Final Fantasy characters anyway as due to the Team Ninja collab, people asked that same question if DOA or NG characters would be in it and they said no.

Consider that Sora was also in World of Final Fantasy. I think Disney would be more than willing to lend Sora to Dissidia, if only due to the inevitable ad revenue for KH III.

Personally I would absolutely LOVE to have Sora as a guest character too. I'd love Neku from The World Ends with You too, but I feel like he would stand out way too much in the world of Dissidia. Sora is a more natural fit mechanically and visually.
#269  June 15, 2017, 07:55:34 pm
On a last note, Mat Kishimoto of Square Enix America asked the developers if the UI and HUD, which can be a little intimidating with the many bars and numbers, is finalized. Director Kujiraoka said that the use of such flashy UI/HUD is a trend in Japanese arcades so it was made with that in mind, but the developers are talking about simplifying it for the console version and they’re already working on a prototype. He’s confident we’ll have something simplified for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT and hopes you guys look forward to it.
Oh thank god.
Also, video with some system info and gameplay.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#270  July 09, 2017, 02:22:26 pm
    • Netherlands
Not really much news as of late but in the past 2 months they added 2 new stages; Lunar Subterrane (FFIV) and Floating Continent (FFIII)

No new character since ExDeath though, sadly.
Dissidia NT Beta Signup now open
#271  July 17, 2017, 05:55:25 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 09:21:31 pm by Juri

SNT

#272  August 07, 2017, 01:17:27 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL
Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:25:16 pm by SNT
#273  August 07, 2017, 01:34:52 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Sigh... so Im guessing we gotta wait for all previous characters to be announced first.
#274  August 07, 2017, 01:36:39 pm
Why were you even thinking otherwise
#275  August 07, 2017, 03:33:47 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Coz Y'shtola and Ramza trailers?
#276  August 07, 2017, 03:58:02 pm
Even if we got some extra, it's still a given that they need to finish the original cast first. Take the unexpected Ramza and such as a bonus, not the norm.
I think they already teased shadow for Golbez and CoD or something, so we're still getting those before anyone new.
#277  August 07, 2017, 05:38:45 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
They teased all of them. The shadow they shown was a mix of all villains that haven't been added yet.

SNT

#278  August 08, 2017, 11:06:55 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
I think they already teased shadow for Golbez and CoD or something, so we're still getting those before anyone new.
And Ultimecia. You don't just skip the SSS-Tier time goddess that dominated the meta in the first two games.

Speaking of which, that squealy girl on the stream indicated the next reveal would be a woman, so it's either her or Cloudy D next month.
#279  August 08, 2017, 11:34:41 am
And Ultimecia.
She was in it too ? I just saw the shadow blob and a hint that there were mutliple people in it, didn't check who exactly. Basically everyone then, they're saying they're nearly done ? Who else is left from the original cast ?

SNT

#280  August 08, 2017, 05:24:21 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
The picture had Jecht, Golbez, CoD and Ultimecia. Only one missing after that is Gabranth.