• USA
This is nice AQ but Frieza is missing his block anims

so many hdd crashes QQ
Re: Freeza Budokai HR Updated
#3  September 05, 2010, 11:00:16 pm
 :'( cant download.........need to b a member to do that >:0
#4  September 06, 2010, 03:39:49 am
looks awesome, but cant u use fileshare or sendspace or something similar?
#5  September 06, 2010, 04:04:56 pm
  • leon scott kennedy
    • residentevilforum.forumotion.com/
Goodbye my friends
#6  September 06, 2010, 04:20:05 pm
  • leon scott kennedy
    • residentevilforum.forumotion.com/
pass alienqueen
Goodbye my friends
Re: Freeza HR(Updated)
#7  September 10, 2010, 09:09:54 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Why would you create a new thread, when the thread you used to announce that this character was released is still on the first page of this section? --;

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=120130.0

And yeah, they're the same character just by looking at the movelist, which is the same.

---

I'm afraid to say, this character is not really good:

- Debug problems. A lot of them. You're missing some required animation actions. Backdash causes debug flood. Crouching causes debug flood o_O

- Invincibility frames when he goes down after jumping o_O

- Start does something weird. Makes the sprites disappear for a really small moment and make them appear again

- Infinite priority in all attacks.

- Missing animation for the aerial "x" attack. Looks like I found one of the required animations you were missing.

- Aerial "y" attack should be an overhead.

- "x" attack is a combo of 9 attacks (you have to smash "x" to do that). Missing cooldown a little. Also, unblockable o_O

- "y" attack can only be done really close to the enemy. If not, then you won't attack. It's a 3 hit combo (it's done automatically, you don't need to smash "y"), and it does really low damage. Missing cooldown.

- "a" attack is a 5-hit combo (same way as "x" attack). Does too much damage. And what is that ridiculous pushback when the opponent is near the corner?

- "b" attack is just a normal attack, yet it has the same effects of time stop and flash that a super, which makes no sense. Also, the attack comes from above, so it should be an overhead attack.

- "c" projectiles are totally misaligned. Also, they won't hit anybody who's close to the character (projectiles starts really far away from the character, giving a huge blind spot in front of him). They spend power, but you gain power if it impacts, and quite a bit, so you don't really lose a lot of it (you still lose some though). It's missing cooldown, but because of the power you shouldn't be able to reach the infinite.... but then I saw that it does so much damage that if you use it at full power you're gonna kill the opponent with 16 hits and still have more than 1000 power left o_O So yeah, it's an infinite.

- "z" is a teleportation move. It's clearly missing cooldown there. I'm not sure if you can even be invincible just by spamming it without stopping, though.

- The character is too fast. Also, it cannot crouch. And it doesn't have air dash, which doesn't really make sense for this character.

- D,DF,F,a is another projectile, and guess what, it's bad. The CLSN are way too big. They spend power, but you gain power if it impacts, and quite a bit, so you don't really lose a lot of it (you still lose some though). It's missing cooldown, so it happens the same as the "c" projectile... but much worse. You need 14 hits to kill the opponent, and you still will have more than 2000 power if you use it at full power. You need timing to create the infinite from far above, but if you're close it's not necessary, since the stun for the projectile is too long. WTF? o_O

- D,DF,F,b is a laser, and I have problems dealing with them. In this case, the laser is completely misaligned, you gain too much power when it hits, making that the amount you spend to use it is really low. The attack completely misses in front of the character, since the laser appears really far from the character.

- I correct myself. D,DB,B,x is the only attack that respects priorities. However, I think that the character should fall if he's countered, instead of appearing really far from the opponent and standing.

- "x+y" attack makes so little sense and is so bad that makes me angry. Even if you block the attack that triggers the beggining of it, the attack still is activated. Of course, the next part is blocked and you get few chip damage... until the effing thing teleports behind you and starts shooting you energy balls and lasers, which you cannot block. And the worst part? Well, I checked the amount of damage you get when you block and when you don't block:
> 394 if you don't block.
> 462 if you block.
So what's the point of blocking, if you get even more hurt?! The character teleports in front of you, so you're really doomed the moment this attack is activated, since it's quite impossible to counter. But I didn't give up here, so I tried to find the best way to protect yourself from this thing, and found it. You have to stay near the corner, at the edge of the screen and don't block. If you do that, the balls and laser part will miss, and you will only receive 175 damage.
Oh, and for more problems, this thing only costs 1 powerbar, there is a lot of powergain in this attack (enough to have another bar ready to be used) and for some reason you only lose the power after the laser is used. And that's it. This is a big mess, that's for sure.

- Okay, the energy gain thing. I see no problem with the speed (maybe a little too fast), but I find stupid the huge CLSN that appears that makes you separate from the character at the beggining of this thing. Specially when the AI spams the power gain so much it makes it hard sometimes to get close to it.

So yeah, this character has too many flaws. Not recommended until they have at least been solved all the problems.
Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 10:33:07 pm by Nanashi_1337
#8  September 11, 2010, 10:07:10 am
may be there are a lot problems but updating is continue...
if you don't like this char, do your best  8)

or if you want to edit this char, you can do it.
Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:24:37 am by alienqueen
#9  September 11, 2010, 10:25:02 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
may be there are a lot problems but updating is continue...
if you don't like this char, do your best  8)

Hahaha! Another one of these comments! We're seriously having a good week with all these creators. I hope your update really corrects everything from your character. If not, I can expect the same thing again.
#10  September 11, 2010, 10:29:12 am
you can write again. but i enjoy to play this char.  ;P
#11  September 11, 2010, 10:30:19 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain