YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 823993 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#1121  April 28, 2017, 01:44:11 am
    • USA
As long as the price justifies the lack of a copy I'm fine with that really. That way you can get the game on whatever platform you want and still get the LE stuff.

lui

#1122  April 28, 2017, 01:45:27 am
    • USA
maybe its a placeholder since the game isn't out till later this year. idk, seems odd that no big new outlet has reported on this yet
#1123  April 28, 2017, 03:00:33 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria

-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1124  April 28, 2017, 03:19:23 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#1125  April 28, 2017, 04:25:04 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#1126  April 28, 2017, 05:51:37 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Not sure if those were posted

#1127  April 28, 2017, 09:52:20 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Awesome screens! This game is really hyping itself. I might just have to get this game now, with DLC pass of course... Damn you Capcom, making me to pay more for a character that should have been in the main roster... (I mean, if Ultron is, why not Sigma as well?)
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#1128  April 28, 2017, 11:52:21 am
Has anyone thought for a new heavy character in the Capcom side? We had Zangief in MVC 1 and 2, then Alex in TvC and Mike Haggar in MV3. So I guess it's either Zangief or Mike Haggar again.
#1129  April 28, 2017, 12:04:10 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

Has anyone thought for a new heavy character in the Capcom side? We had Zangief in MVC 1 and 2, then Alex in TvC and Mike Haggar in MV3. So I guess it's either Zangief or Mike Haggar again.

Other candidates are Victor from Darkstalkers, the minotaur from Breath of Fire 1, Peco from Breath of Fire 3, the armadillo from Breath of Fire 2 or those 2 big guys in Power Stone.
sailormoongalaxy said:
#1130  April 28, 2017, 12:15:42 pm

Other candidates are Victor from Darkstalkers, the minotaur from Breath of Fire 1, Peco from Breath of Fire 3, the armadillo from Breath of Fire 2 or those 2 big guys in Power Stone.

A new heavy char is always welcome. But some of the chars from MVC3 made a return to this game. So you can tell that either Zangief or Mike Haggar will make a return some day.
#1131  April 28, 2017, 04:27:20 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

A new heavy char is always welcome. But some of the chars from MVC3 made a return to this game. So you can tell that either Zangief or Mike Haggar will make a return some day.

I feel sorry for them against that space cage ability. But it would definitely put a throw type character at an advantage.
sailormoongalaxy said:
#1132  April 29, 2017, 01:18:02 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Tfw Nemesis is not mentioned among heavy characters on the Capcom side :T
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#1133  April 29, 2017, 02:06:42 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
..I was thinking of MSH with this game's Infinity Stone and Infinity Storm feature and all.

In MSH, (Save for Thanos.) you can knock off your opponent's Infinity Gems by hitting them with either a special or hyper and get to steal them.

Would it make the game more exciting if a similar feature could be announced/implemented in the future? If not depriving your opponents of their Infinity Stones, maybe either disabling or graying out their IS gauge for a certain amount of time or bringing it down back to zero to turn the tide of the battle into your characters' favor?
Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 02:11:22 am by T. Vinceson
#1134  April 29, 2017, 02:30:14 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

..I was thinking of MSH with this game's Infinity Stone and Infinity Storm feature and all.

In MSH, (Save for Thanos.) you can knock off your opponent's Infinity Gems by hitting them with either a special or hyper and get to steal them.

Would it make the game more exciting if a similar feature could be announced/implemented in the future? If not depriving your opponents of their Infinity Stones, maybe either disabling or graying out their IS gauge for a certain amount of time or bringing it down back to zero to turn the tide of the battle into your characters' favor?

Something to replace the Snapback if its removed. Why not?
sailormoongalaxy said:
#1135  April 29, 2017, 12:22:53 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper

I've said it for a while, but I don't mind repeat my wish for Victor Ortega from Capcom's classic Slam Masters. Not even Mike Haggar could defeat him, and he went into obscurity because he could not be defeated. That's pretty badass, and he would easily hold up against the Marvel Cast. I would love to use him.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#1136  April 30, 2017, 03:43:01 am
    • Peru
Something to replace the Snapback if its removed. Why not?

Not happening. Some people report you can even snapback a character in the air. But the idea about disabling the gems is cool, I thought the same.

#1137  May 01, 2017, 08:28:49 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
#1138  May 02, 2017, 01:15:26 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

sailormoongalaxy said:
#1139  May 02, 2017, 01:43:25 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#1140  May 02, 2017, 02:39:36 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
That's not a great interview, honestly.  A whole lot of "I'm not allowed to discuss that" from the producer and a handful of pathetic attempts by the interviewer to squeeze a "gotcha" moment out of it ("He doesn't know about Tippy-Toe!  Squirrel Girl 100% deconfirmed!").
Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 03:58:45 am by Person Man