YesNoOk

Never forget - 1 year without the most beautiful soul (Read 31779 times)

Started by Iced, May 29, 2017, 12:00:17 am
Share this topic:
Re: Never forget - 1 year without the most beautiful soul
#41  May 30, 2017, 07:13:41 pm
  • Raging Fist
Neither does "Drink 3 shots for every deer shot as big game on St. Patricks Day". For the most part our country as a whole is literally sheep nation. We feel that we are free but in reality we are not, just lied that we are while we're in cages. Cmon in some states you get in trouble just because you install solar panels or collect rainwater, worse yet go off-grid.
That aside, I see no point in that Harambe meme mainly because of what has recently happened to him.
#42  May 30, 2017, 07:14:19 pm
"Dicks Out For Those Two Rhinos That Were Murdered By Poachers In February" doesn't sound right
Also for the two in March
and the other two later in March
and then the one in April
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#43  May 30, 2017, 07:22:09 pm
  • Raging Fist
#44  May 30, 2017, 07:34:27 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Gorillas actually have really small penises so in a way we're just indirectly making fun of Harambes tiny kong dong
#45  May 30, 2017, 08:04:50 pm
how about that "Selfies for that one baby dolphin that got beached ashore then got tossed around for tourist love and selfies"? It's not like anyone died...maybe one Baby Dolphi..wait what? It happened again?
http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/02/03/another-baby-dolphin-dies-due-to-selfie-taking-tourists.html
Oh shit...
Uuh, the first one was fake. Well, not exactly fake but the people didn't let the dolphin die while they were taking selfies. I think it was already long dead ?
edit - oh, maybe there was more than one and one was real.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 08:10:03 pm by Byakko
#46  May 30, 2017, 08:24:12 pm
Oh please the human race has always had the sheep issue....certain people are only using this to their advantage cause said sheep are too stupid to do anything.....great race 10/10 pure genius.
Edit: The sheep issue or mob mentality is one that science cannot understand as to why it still exists. Essentially it is from when banding together was crucial to not dying horribly in the wild. Instead of dissapearing with the new society and safety and stuff it somehow adapted into people forming into groups that mindlessly follow things....somehow.
Double edit...i'm out of comments: that's what I thought in all honesty then again it's a harambe thread in 2017 nothing makes sense anymore.....as to be expected.
Surprised no one made a Winston joke yet.....then again he is a penguin. (you get something if you get that reference)
Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:43:54 am by Memes never die
#47  May 31, 2017, 02:23:30 am
  • all is love in fair and war
what is sheep issue? is it about media steering public opinion or a leader misguides the herd?
how does this apply to a dead dolphin case by selfies?
#48  May 31, 2017, 02:41:10 am
  • all is love in fair and war
Oh please the human race has always had the sheep issue....certain people are only using this to their advantage cause said sheep are too stupid to do anything.....great race 10/10 pure genius.
Edit: The sheep issue or mob mentality is one that science cannot understand as to why it still exists. Essentially it is from when banding together was crucial to not dying horribly in the wild. Instead of dissapearing with the new society and safety and stuff it somehow adapted into people forming into groups that mindlessly follow things....somehow.

make much more sense if you post it in a thread about terrorist attack, beached pod of whales, about stupid hype, fanatic fans, etc.

I don't see the connection of all that to this topic however, a group of tourists looked at a beached baby dolphin, took some selfies, nobody orchestrated that. 
#49  May 31, 2017, 03:06:57 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the dolphin thing made me google how long can dolphins live without being in water, since you know, they are mammals and breathe air. apparently, it can be hours, they will die either of dehydration or crushed because their bodies can't support their weight as they have evovled to be in water.