YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1559692 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#1421  April 19, 2017, 12:55:51 pm
Didn't they become humans after The Cell Saga as they are called 17 and 18 after that? Did they or any other Characters in the series mention they were still Cyborgs or Androids?
#1422  April 19, 2017, 02:18:36 pm
yeah i clearly remember them wishing it, or was it the bombs to be removed?
#1423  April 19, 2017, 02:24:18 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1424  April 23, 2017, 07:04:16 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
it seems goku has a habit send bad guys have a self destruct on kaio's planet

seriously goku
#1425  April 24, 2017, 11:40:16 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
its not like kaio gonna get more dead.
#1426  April 24, 2017, 02:44:40 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
The latest chapter of the Manga is out.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1427  April 29, 2017, 01:55:47 am
Some moments are much better in The Manga. I won't spoil anything but, Vegito was Excellent.
#1428  April 30, 2017, 02:30:26 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Episode 88

And yep, Episode 89 will be focused on Tien at last!

lui

#1429  April 30, 2017, 04:14:26 am
    • USA
so the girl saiyan's name is caulifla. hah I get it
#1430  April 30, 2017, 08:43:53 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
That saiyan girl isn't the Broly one right? Hair is completely different at base and she's much smaller looking

lui

#1431  April 30, 2017, 09:20:15 am
    • USA
no that's her
#1432  April 30, 2017, 10:15:58 pm
What I appreciate is that this took Toriyama's old "draw now, explain later" habits that gave us a messy removal of Ultimate Gohan because Goku was still more popular, and then turned it into character growth. We can finally stop making fun of dumbass Gohan screwing up Cell and Buu despite being far more powerful.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1433  May 01, 2017, 02:23:14 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
That saiyan girl isn't the Broly one right? Hair is completely different at base and she's much smaller looking

toriyama works pretty much in ocam's razor, so she's most likely that saiyan.
#1434  May 01, 2017, 03:55:10 am
    • Poland
So I after long break I finally caught up with manga and read 19-23 chapters and maaaaan that was sooo good. I don't know if this is really Toriyama script, or Toyotaro is making these changes by himself bur this really make Anime look bad.

There is almost zero plot holes, character development is so much better and changes making the story better. Biggest difference is how they handle Goku (and a bit Vegeta too). He is more like in orginal manga and DB/DBZ, more intelligent and rational, while in DBS anime he soooo often arrogant and plain stupid, which is often not even funny. That clown pose was funny & believeable when he was kid & young guy. Now he is grown ass man and acting all careless & stupid doesn't suit his character at all.

"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#1435  May 01, 2017, 06:26:52 am
Even Zamasu's fusion is temporary in the Manga which is better. He feels less god-ish when he realizes that. Also, Vegeta hears about the temporary fusion while he was standing in front of fused Zamasu. As for Goku, he needs to act better.

In the latest Episode, I enjoyed Gohan and Piccolo's training. It even became better when Piccolo said something like, "I don't believe this is your true strength. Don't you want to see what power you have? Let's find out!" That shows that Gohan might get a new transformation/form in The Series.
Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 06:36:34 am by Omega
#1436  May 01, 2017, 03:07:28 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Here's to hoping for a Dragon Ball Super Kai or a Dragon Ball Super Brotherhood anime later on in the future. Because you guys are right, the manga is far superior to the anime, it's like night and day as far as the way the story and characters unfold. I was only up to the point Zamasu and Black were going to fuse, I'll have to check the latest chapter I guess. I hope the ending to the Trunks/Black/Zamasu stuff is just a bit less stupid, which seems like it may be the case judging from the rest of the manga.

lui

#1437  May 01, 2017, 10:04:26 pm
    • USA
it will be. goku never receives the magical "call god" button in the manga iirc
#1438  May 01, 2017, 11:46:14 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States

lui

#1439  May 02, 2017, 12:50:42 am
    • USA
oh man I was wrong. daaaaamn it the ending might be the same :(
#1440  May 02, 2017, 01:16:21 am
Well, it was pretty much a given that something as big as two Zen'oh together wasn't made up just for the anime, so of course it's going to be in the manga too. But you can still expect it to be presented a bit better.