YesNoOk

Novice remixer over here. (Read 455 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, March 20, 2017, 06:02:35 am
Share this topic:
Novice remixer over here.
New #1  March 20, 2017, 06:02:35 am
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
First off, big shout out for Memo, He's the one that gave me the SharedDLLS thingy and it fixed the error for FL Studio, which I mentioned a long time ago.

Memo, you rock, and hopefully we'll work together and finish my Ryu (though I'd rather finish Ryu by myself, but at the same time, making MUGEN characters isn't a single man job in my opinion).

Alright, with that aside, I need some help about making remixes. I'm planning on making remixes of the intro stage from MegaMan X3, Mighty Wings from Cheap Trick, and the Boss Theme from Black Belt, and all I really need is some advice. I'm thinking about taking music classes and understand music sheets, but I'm pretty sure that you guys are pros at making remixes, so what's your advice in making them?

Also, I am planning to make a voting poll pitting Jin's Rugal against Vans' Rugal and Kamekaze's Rugal, along with other characters that I might replace. A sample of one of those characters: Fervicante's Yuri vs. Koopakoot's Yuri. You can vote right now if you like, I'm just giving you the heads up IF I ever decide to make the pole.
As of now I don't care about 2 things. 1: My signature. And 2: Whether you guys visit my Idea Engineering thread. What I do care about is finish my stuff and grabbing some rigged 3D models.

Also, if you're wondering why I changed my profile picture to Luffy making the frowny face, I think that face is funny as hell so I decided to make it my avatar.
Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 08:05:31 pm by RedDragonCats17
Re: Novice remixer over here.
New #2  March 27, 2017, 05:25:03 am
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
I forgot to mention this, I decided to make changes to the style I want to use for my MVC (kinda) characters. You can still do chain combos like in the Vs. games, both ground and air, but I plan to add some other features in there, like the infinity gems from Marvel Super Heroes and the focus attack from SF4.
As of now I don't care about 2 things. 1: My signature. And 2: Whether you guys visit my Idea Engineering thread. What I do care about is finish my stuff and grabbing some rigged 3D models.

Also, if you're wondering why I changed my profile picture to Luffy making the frowny face, I think that face is funny as hell so I decided to make it my avatar.
Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:10:41 am by RedDragonCats17