YesNoOk

Rocky Mugen (Plus Original Stages!!) (Read 17596 times)

Started by Dream Project, November 06, 2007, 01:13:15 am
Share this topic:
Rocky Mugen (Plus Original Stages!!)
#1  November 06, 2007, 01:13:15 am
I planned to do Ranma & Inuyasha characters (Since I'm a big fan of Rumiko!) in the future once I get really good, but since this is my first time making a mugen character I decide to do character from Rocky (My Childhood Movie!). I'm using Fighter Factory since I heard it great for newbies but what about for making levels? I still need some help on somethings that I'll explain below but for a newbie look how much I got done!!

Clubber Lang (WIP) -

select icon

v.s. portrait

That's right I using Balrog's sprite! It's perfect don't ya think? lol!!!

Clubber Lang's Original Stage <Clubber Disco!!> (WIP)-

Skate's gonna be place on the top middle of the group.

possible light effects (not sure how I'm gonna pull this off yet)

Made this using gimpshop but I don't know how to make the heads move like I want them to move theirs heads like the beat (uh hu uh hu uh hu!!) of the the music I choze out already except for the grey ninja on the far left, I like to keep him still whick suits a ninja best (I wonder if my ninja is really enjoying the party?)!

I'm not sure how to do light effects, I'm gonna need some help in this one. I even tried ripping the light effects from Streets of Rage 3 - Stage 2 (Do ya guys go anything better I can use?), but I'm not good at ripping such effects.

Stage Music - I already pick the perfect stage music fror Clubber Disco, not telling ya but I'll leave 2 hints:
It's an old classic & I will say only 3 words: What is Love?

As for voice clips, I got 3 of them but none of them are perfect for an intro. I will be happy for those that donate voice clips for me. I already got one for knockdown & K.O.ed.

Tell me dudes what do ya think of my Clubber Lang & his stage Clubber Disco stage so far?

Ya got to love the name Clubber Disco for a mugen level lol!!!!

P.S.

Anyone who can lend me a hand will be given credit for whatever they help me with like the level effects for an example.

Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 01:48:12 am by Dream Project
Re: Rocky Mugen (Plus Original Stages!!)
#2  November 06, 2007, 01:14:25 am
Ivan Drago (WIP) -

icon

v.s. portrait

Ivan Drago's stage (Don't know what to name it yet.)(WIP) -

I haven't decide a stage music yet but I'll let ya fans decide for me if ya like?

I don't have Ivan Drago's voice clips yet (For those that donate I will be very happy!) so I'll use TJ Combo's (Killer Instinct) voice clips for now!
Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 02:48:04 am by Dream Project
#3  November 06, 2007, 02:03:11 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
The portrait probably has too many colors to be used.

And can you code? or is this gonna be another W.I.P that dies in about 2-4 days.

*cough*Shin Ronald*Cough*
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#4  November 06, 2007, 02:22:46 am

And can you code? or is this gonna be another W.I.P that dies in about 2-4 days.

What do ya mean by coding? Like I said.. this is my first time making a character & level after so much time & effort I put so far I won't quit cause I really want to learn, and I just started taking computer art & graphic designing class if it's gonna help me get better at this.

But don't ya think I did pretty good so far?
And I'm more than happy for someone to lend me a hand since I barly get any freetime with a job and college in the way.

And ya said the v.s. portrait probably has too many colors to be used.
Any chance if anybody got a good v.s. portrait that can be used?

If this goes well, I'll release a beta version by the end of the year. Hopefully but for sure I won't quit otherwise all my time & effort will be in vain and I won't allow that! Even if it takes a year or two to finish my project.

But don't ya think I did made pretty good effort so far?
Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 02:46:28 am by Dream Project
#5  November 06, 2007, 02:47:29 am
  • You know it!

What do ya mean by coding? Like I said.. this is my first time making a character & level after so much time & effort I put so far I won't quit cause I really want to learn, and I just started taking computer art & graphic designing class if it's gonna help me get better at this.

And I'm more than happy for someone to lend me a hand since I barly get any freetime with a job and college in the way.

If this goes well, I'll release a beta version by the end of the year. Hopefully but for sure I won't quit otherwise all my time & effort will be in vain and I won't allow that! Even if it takes a year or two to finish my project.
Yea Coding.

And yeah it looks good so far.
But he does need alittle work why don't you use SFA3 Bison?

v.s.

I haven't decide a stage music yet but I'll let ya fans decide for me if ya like?

I don't have Ivan Drago's voice clips yet (For those that donate I will be very happy!) so I'll use TJ Combo's (Killer Instinct) voice clips for now!

Its Biff!
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#6  November 06, 2007, 03:11:57 am

Yea Coding.

And yeah it looks good so far.
But he does need alittle work why don't you use SFA3 Bison?

Its Biff!
[/quote]

Are ya talking about using SFA3 Bison to make Drago? I can't imagine using SFA3 Bison for Drago, I'm actully focusing on Clubber Lang first, by the way who's Biff?
#7  November 06, 2007, 03:16:02 am
  • You know it!
No for Clubber Lang instead of SF2 Bison.
And Biff is from Saturday Night Slam Masters..
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#8  November 06, 2007, 03:46:51 am
No for Clubber Lang instead of SF2 Bison.
And Biff is from Saturday Night Slam Masters..

Thought it was ALEKSEY ZALAZOF from Muscle Bomber?

To be honest I found those sprites on a dead site (it was a japanese site) which was full of sprites sheets before it was shutdown.
Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 04:57:11 am by Dream Project
#9  November 06, 2007, 05:13:57 am
#10  November 06, 2007, 09:24:44 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Interesting project

character ideas include Tommy "The Machine" Gunn and The Master of Disaster Apollo Creed and we can't forget Thunderlips the Ultimate Male

Background ideas include the Gym with Mickey in the background. a stage set infront of the Rocky statue in Philly.
#11  November 06, 2007, 10:09:47 am
  • mm music
    • mugenxero.deviantart.com
9999 means bison, remember the names were FUBAR'd for the US, original names Boxer = Mike Bison, Claw = Balrog, Dictator =Vega, as opposed to US names, Boxer = Balrog, Claw = Vega, Dictator = M.Bison. Changed because of not wanting to piss off Mike Tyson IINM.

I have many names, 
                            Chrisis X is my current sig :P

mugenxero.deviantart.com = Me
#12  November 15, 2007, 11:46:00 pm
9999 means bison, remember the names were FUBAR'd for the US, original names Boxer = Mike Bison, Claw = Balrog, Dictator =Vega, as opposed to US names, Boxer = Balrog, Claw = Vega, Dictator = M.Bison. Changed because of not wanting to piss off Mike Tyson IINM.

How funny, not to metion it Balrog does look like Mike Tyson!! I fall down & cry out of laughter if he had a bite in the ear attack! lol!!

By the way which program do ya use to make mugen levels? I'm going to release the beta version of Clubber Disco as soon as I know how. (Along with the suitable mp3 to go with the stage.)
#13  November 16, 2007, 04:46:01 am
Its VERY NICE to see how someone steal my work and claims that its his own :) hahahah ITS HILARIOUS :D
---------
seems like i moved to the past with YOUR ORIGINAL stuff and made a game 2 years ago :)

How do you do now ?
Youre not user youre a luser :)
But anyway , if you want to use it  you can use it cause it isnt some super top notch work but dont do that again , at least dont act like if you created/edited those things OK ?
Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 06:07:51 am by bWWd
#14  November 16, 2007, 04:02:58 pm
Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 04:11:04 pm by SamuraiX
#15  November 16, 2007, 07:50:27 pm
Its VERY NICE to see how someone steal my work and claims that its his own :) hahahah ITS HILARIOUS :D
---------
seems like i moved to the past with YOUR ORIGINAL stuff and made a game 2 years ago :)

How do you do now ?
Youre not user youre a luser :)
But anyway , if you want to use it  you can use it cause it isnt some super top notch work but dont do that again , at least dont act like if you created/edited those things OK ?

I sorry I didn't mean to steal ya work I wanted to ask premission but I didn't know where to contact ya. I'll be honest, I have very little free with a full time job and college plus I need to get some warm ups to keep in shape. I miss being a kid when I had time to play, watch TV, I even too Shotokan Martial Arts & Boxing Class. And today I'm just another Martial Artist that has rusted out with so much work & learning. I'm a big martial arts fan and yes I'm so ashamed that I couldn't maintain my martail arts skills after high school (If I didn't had a girlfriend, I would had commit seppeku for that shame!). I don't watch any TV anymore I sacrificed that time just to use my computer. I'm staying in college got another 3 years to finish, I don't plan to work in retail for the rest of my life I rather be dead!! I'm 22 by the way. And I just bethinking of taking classes for computer arts & graphic design so I can make my own video games, making my own mods and mugen characters & levels for practice, and make lots of money so I can enjoy life again.

And I'm very sorry for not asking permission I already said that I didn't know where to contact ya but there was another issue. I ask premission to Lord Akantis if he can give me his Herb since his download link is broken in this site - http://dominioranma.dreamers.com/juegos/mugen.htm . And if I can use his Herb to make my own improved cheap version. But I got no response from that @$$hole!!!

And non of ya even bothered helping me in this topic - http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=64594.0

So I felt left out.

But I'm glad I found ya so as an honorable thing to do. I'll step down on this project and let ya bWWd "original maker" take over. I want to say this to ya, great job ya did there I really love ya Mr.T & Drago. Can ya release the Clubber Disco level w/music for mugen in your name first? Then finish up making Mr.T & Drago for Mugen? Any plans for battletoads for mugen too?

To make it all up ya, In the future when I get really good with computer arts & graphics (might take a year or two), I want make a Bruce Lee (He's my only real hero!) for Mugen using Fei Long's SFA3 sprites. I'm surprize no one has done this yet!! He desreves to kick everyone's @$$ in mugen.

Imagine after making Bruce Lee, making cheap version of him like Dark Bruce Lee, Nightmare Bruce Lee, Demon Bruce Lee & maybe Omega Bruce Lee that can kill Omega Tom Hanks & Tiger Woods all together! lol!!

Or better......

God Bruce Lee!!!!!
Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 08:02:29 pm by Dream Project
#16  November 16, 2007, 07:55:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
as long as you give credit to the guy whose work you used and give him proper credit you are ok in this forum; so please let both of them fix this in a civilized manner.
#17  November 17, 2007, 09:14:54 am
Dont play on my feelings man , just dont do that again and admit that you lied that you made those edits in gimp , thats all.
Also finish this if you started.
#18  November 18, 2007, 04:30:47 am
Also mods why i lost my creator status , i started MKProject so what happened , this status isnt permanent ? That sucks and lie.bye
#19  November 19, 2007, 09:02:27 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Also mods why i lost my creator status , i started MKProject so what happened , this status isnt permanent ? That sucks and lie.bye
You didn't really lose anything : contributors and ex-creators are now all grouped into the contributor group. The creator group doesn't exist anymore.
#20  November 21, 2007, 11:40:37 pm
wheres rocky?