YesNoOk

Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (April is going full of clones!!) (Read 335002 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, July 09, 2010, 05:25:08 am
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (Xxxxx is coming!!)
#61  May 09, 2011, 09:40:39 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Only I can say... I've my sources for it 8)

And starting to work in The Incredible Akuma, already got all Hulk versions for MUGEN (Erradicator, Mgmurrow, One Winged Angel, Buyog's Classic Hulk, etc) and now seeing how to adapt Akuma's moves to make this clone :P (not shots yet since I have nothing made, but the base and palette)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X

MDD

Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (Xxxxx is coming!!)
#62  May 10, 2011, 12:02:42 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
And here I thought the final boss would be the real Gouki.[size=1pt]unless he's a secret boss.[/size]
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (Important News are Shown)
#63  October 13, 2011, 12:19:45 am
    • Chile
Well guys, it's time for a comeback for this project ;) here're some statements I made last time about this project:
  • As popular petition, I change the original 2 bosses from the game (2 more clones with various bosses powers) for those 2:
    • Real Akuma/Gouki: During one of his travels, he knows about this project and goes to this lab to stop and kill all of them, since there's just place for one Akuma/Gouki in the world. Planning to use Zero de Armentis' SF3->CVS sprites to difference of classic CVS Akuma (base for all clones)
    • Asura: In this fullgame, his story will be as a failed experiement trying to mix a clone with Rugal's DNA. Now the creature is out of control, and scientists decided to leave him as the ultimame test for clones. I'll use Marancv's spriteset, of course :P
  • After release Lucia and Dean (more info in my Normal WIPs thread), I'll start to update them with bugfixes, new sparks and sounds and with some special stuff
  • I'll use new sparks & sounds for this fullgame: Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge
  • A new clone will be released along with this big update: Ryuken, he's almost ready, adding last moves, making more palettes and adding all the new stuff it comes with the update for the releqased chars
As you can see, the project isn't dead after all :P soon I'll show you the official list of stages I'll use for this fullgame, all of them open-source or with permission of their authors to use them in this game.

Also, I need help with some stuff I'll need to complete this fullgame, especially about lifebars and voice acting. For more info, go here: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=134624.0
Soon I'll make a new topic in Development Resources asking help for voice acting. More news upcomimg...

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#64  October 13, 2011, 04:35:14 am
    • USA
Have Asura as a boss, then when you beat him, the real Akuma comes out of nowhere and Shun Goku Satsus Asura.

MDD

#65  October 13, 2011, 04:40:06 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Also, what's your plan on the stages and music? Are you just going to recycle the various versions of Akuma's theme?
#66  October 13, 2011, 07:36:35 pm
    • Chile
Have Asura as a boss, then when you beat him, the real Akuma comes out of nowhere and Shun Goku Satsus Asura.
Well, basically both will be the final bosses, but that will be random, so you can fight against one of them in the final stage, but you won't know which one :P

Also, what's your plan on the stages and music? Are you just going to recycle the various versions of Akuma's theme?
Well, I've covered that. About stages, I'll use various lab-themed stages from various authors, open-source and with permission... soon I'll show the official list with screenshots. About the music, I'll use midis from various Capcom games to get the feeling of a classic game, I get the list covered, too, so soon I'll get the music list for them ;)

Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (Stages Showdown)
#67  October 24, 2011, 05:27:52 pm
    • Chile
Hi again, as I promised you, after I finished Lucia and Dean I'll get back with this project, and so I do. I shown you about characters, but probably you don't know about stages. Well, I'll reuse various existing stages from various games and creators for my fullgame, all of them are laboratory themed.

So, here's the list of some of the stages I'll use for this game. Stages in Bold means they are open-source, in Italic that I got permission to use them, in Red for those stages I've to ask to the author, and with * are the ones I got from an (unknown) author and I look for some alternative for the same stage:

Elevator (Alien vs Predator) by XGargoyle - Airport (Cyberbots) by XGargoyle

N.Y. City Skyline (Marvel vs Capcom) by POTS - Shin Gouki stage (Street Fighter III: 3S) by Cybaster

Power Generation Room (SNK vs Capcom: Chaos) by Adzeer - Shadaloo's stage (Capcom vs SNK 1) by Mini43

Wolverine's Dead by Madre - Military Elevator (???) by Enscripture

Mr. Big's stage (Art of Fighting 1) by Fred - Rugal's Base (KOF95) - Juan Carlos*

I've more stages on list, included some Training stage I've in mind, but for now these stages are the ones I'll (or I wanted to) use for my fullgame. For the songs I'll use for the game, I'll post you tomorrow, which only will belong to stages and not for the character

Now seeing the feedback list I noted for clones' releases (mainly Gouki Higashi, he has a lot of stuff to be repaired) to start to fix them. Soon in the other voice thread I'll tell you about how should be the voices for the clones ;)

EDIT: Fixed bold/italic stuff :P
EDIT2: Added authornames to ??? and adding in first topic

Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:32:37 pm by Basara West
#68  October 25, 2011, 08:23:26 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#69  October 25, 2011, 09:59:39 pm
    • Chile
Cybaster's Shin Gouki stage?? Well, since the first moment I saw, I knew that stage should be in my fullgame. So I asked permission to Cybaster to use it and I got it :D

Also, I made a poll about actual sparks. I'll change hitsounds (I'll ditch CF63 1/3 sounds), but I'm not sure about Breakers' sparks, so now there's a poll to ask you about it ;)

MDD

#70  October 26, 2011, 08:09:17 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
I think his actual point is that the stage is really fucked up in that image for some reason.
#71  October 26, 2011, 01:18:15 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen

M.Bison stage (Capcom vs SNK 1) by ???*

LR Shadaloo CVS1 stage by Mini43!  ;)
Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (Full info on first page, read it!!)
#72  October 26, 2011, 05:30:04 pm
    • Chile
I think his actual point is that the stage is really fucked up in that image for some reason.
Really?? I don't see any problem with it :???:

LR Shadaloo CVS1 stage by Mini43!  ;)
Gracias Yoda ;) do you know if I can contact this guy to ask permission to use this stage?? or where I can find something similar out there??
Also, I found AOF1 Mr. Big stage was made by Fred, so looking his website fo his mail to ask permission for use it, too. But I've the doubt about if he could understand english :-\

EDIT:
Updated full info about this fullgame in first post. All the info you need to know about AGP, now has been compiled here, included some info from old/first 2009 thread and links to it.

Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:41:03 pm by Basara West
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (Full info on first page, read i
#73  October 27, 2011, 03:26:09 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
You could do an Akuma with an MKNinja's powers like Scorpion or something.
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (Full info on first page, read it!!)
#74  October 27, 2011, 05:30:06 pm
    • Chile
Maybe for a next time, but not planned for now :P

Also, I'll leave the poll until november (like wednesday or thursday), but until now I guess Breakers' sparks are good for the game :P

Oh, and get back to work on Gouki Higashi, since it has a lot of bugs I'm working on to fix them ;)

Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (Full info on first page, read it!!)
#75  October 27, 2011, 09:24:44 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I'm really liking the idea here. Hope to see some more progress.
#76  November 03, 2011, 09:09:01 pm
    • Chile
Well, revisiting the finished clones for a massive update for them, especially Gouki Higashi, who has a lot of bugs I need to fix. But I'm with urgency for new voices for him and The Projectile, as well a new voice for Ryuken, the next clone to be released. More details in the AGP voice thread in Development subforum

And about the poll, I'll make the people's choice then: I'll leave the Breakers' sparks and search some new sound FX, until now probably I'll use SFA ones, it seems the better choice for them. And about lifebars and screenpack, I already have new ideas I don't póst here because I want to use this thread for real advances. The planning you can find it in Idea Engineering subforum, in the AGP thread.

Also, I've to put the new sparks and sounds in Kung Fu Fan, who probably will be split in 2 characters: the old/first version and the official AGP version. The first one will be part of Experimental series as a separate character, and new one will have all the features the other clones already have (sparks and sounds, 2 supers mode and so)

EDIT:
Got Enscripture's permission for Military Elevator stage :D updating first post

Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:14:36 pm by Basara West
#77  November 04, 2011, 07:55:55 pm
    • Chile

Kung Fu Fan is back!! revamping him to fit AGP standards, this is some of the stuff I'm making on him:
-Added sparks and sounds from the game, as you can see in the pics
-Deleted EX moves
-Kung Fu Combo and Mega Kung Fu Blow now are alternates supers for start+button (will replace Triple KFPalm and Smash KFUpper in that mode)
-Changed command of Kung Fu Knee (DP+kick instead FF+kick), Kung Fu Combo and Mega Kung Fu Blow (both will have the same commands than Triple KFPalm and Smash KFUpper)
-More Akuma voices in the character, borrowed from CVS2
-Replaced 6 original palettes (KFF7-12.act) for other 6 from KFM's different Elecbyte versions, (mainly from Old KFM pre-1998 and M1.0 KFM)
-Various other stuff as fixing as KFM comboability nerfed, adjusting some mooves and adding new poses
And since this version will be totally different the old/first version all you know, I'm thinking about leave that version as a separate download in Chars section, that included the 4 supers and the EX moves

And about the sounds for the game... I'm just using SFA ones, it fits well with Breakers' sparks after all :P

Also advancing on Gouki Higashi and Ryuken, soon I'll get some on The Projectile.  But now I'm worried about GH supers during various moves, mainly Slash Kick and Tiger Kick. I make various fixes but the bug still there, especially during the CPU fight. So, I accept help to fix it: codes, patches and whatever you can make to fix that thing I couldn't until now

#78  November 04, 2011, 08:16:33 pm
Sorry, Off topic but any news about the B-kun a la pots project?
#79  November 04, 2011, 08:19:10 pm
    • Chile
Few, but there're some news. During today I'll post about it in the other thread ;)

#80  November 07, 2011, 07:04:19 pm
    • Chile
Well, Kung Fu Fan is almost ready, then I'll start on The Projectile... which it doesn't have a voice, just some modified grunts from Reiji Oyama, I'll need a voice for him urgently (same for Gouki Higashi), so you can help me in the voice needed thread in Development Resources subforum ;)

Soon more shots and maybe a video of the clones with their new stuff ;)