YesNoOk

Evil Ryu's S.G.S Win Pose in Non Shirtless (Read 4968 times)

Started by SealTeam6, April 25, 2017, 07:40:15 pm
Share this topic:
Evil Ryu's S.G.S Win Pose in Non Shirtless
#1  April 25, 2017, 07:40:15 pm
  • Just a navy seal playing a video game
    • Philippines
So i was doing a wip and i decide to make a low health sgs win pose i was trying to find evil ryu's sgs win pose in non shirtless version but it seems i cant find it heres the picture anyway have a nice day.

Re: Evil Ryu's S.G.S Win Pose in Non Shirtless
#2  April 25, 2017, 10:49:15 pm
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
Is this what you're looking for?

All I did was add your Ryu head to Akuma version of the sprite and edited out the foot straps. It's just a quick and dirty edit since I'm at work, but hopefully it helps.

#3  April 26, 2017, 08:04:15 am
    • Philippines
Is this what you're looking for?

All I did was add your Ryu head to Akuma version of the sprite and edited out the foot straps. It's just a quick and dirty edit since I'm at work, but hopefully it helps.

yes that i was looking for but can you please make it a png download file because i have a problems at palette colors and i'm not good at them but thank you very much i apologize for mistaken grammar of my english.
#4  April 27, 2017, 01:55:54 am
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
It already is a PNG. It's just not indexed (I can't index it because I don't have anything that can do it with me. I'm stuck at work with MS Paint).
New #5  April 27, 2017, 07:13:17 am
    • Philippines
It already is a PNG. It's just not indexed (I can't index it because I don't have anything that can do it with me. I'm stuck at work with MS Paint).

i understand but do you know any person that who can indexed the image?

Edit: I Figure it out how to indexed it also thank you very much for the win pose i really appreciated for now i'm waiting the new diag up animation for ryu on your request sprite thread have a nice day graphicus.
Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 11:54:25 pm by SealTeam6