YesNoOk

Krizalid 01[KOF Memorial LV2] by Zelgadis released 21/11/11 (Read 11966 times)

Started by Darek, November 21, 2011, 11:50:08 pm
Share this topic:
Krizalid 01[KOF Memorial LV2] by Zelgadis released 21/11/11
#1  November 21, 2011, 11:50:08 pm
  • Sexy!!
    • www.mugenimperiolatino.com

"Si quieres matarme, ódiame, aborréceme y sobrevive como puedas. Huye, escapa y aférrate a la vida....y cuando tengas unos ojos comos los míos, ven por mí"

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Click and Join!!
Re: Krizalid 01[KOF Memorial LV2] by Zelgadis released 21/11/11
#2  November 22, 2011, 02:14:28 am
  • Complex
    • Panama
    • Skype - lopezantispam@hotmail.com
With 5 minutes of testing:

-Why 5250?? I guess that's the default life for the game??
-All of his specials bring PalFX problems in the debug in all its states shown in this image:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
*Tested in mugen 1.0*

I guess is ok. Will lurk more over this
#3  November 22, 2011, 08:49:26 am
Did some testing on him.

For the most part... "Meh." That's about as much as I can really say on him, sadly. He's decent, but there's a lot of things that are...off with him.

I don't know if anyone else encountered this, but when I downloaded him, there were some serious problems with the hyper move explode effects - in that either the coding was mistakenly directed at effects in Mugen's fightfx, or that it just didn't show up altogether (mostly on account of some effects not existing in accordance to the values that were accidentally put in). As such, I had to go through the cns file and fix it up. Rather annoying at first, to say the least.

As for Krizalid himself, I'm not sure what it is...but it feels so damn weird playing as him, which isn't exactly a good thing. I guess I'm just really used to Nyankoro's Krizalid and his style of play, so this one kind of throws me off a bit. For example: his strong kick in particular having the same animation as his light kick but with a knock-down effect. I know this is probably meant to be similar to his KoF 99 coat-form's strong kick, but it just feels a bit odd.

As for his life values and such, Zelgadis has the habbit of not changing them when porting these characters to normal Mugen - which explains why he can deal such batshit insane damage from just a few attacks and nearly drain all of an opponent's health with a Level 3 Hyper Move.

Overall...I'd say he's rather decent, but I'm a bit disappointed in some of the aspects on him. This version definitely blows 119-way's out of the water, but it's nowhere near as good as Nyankoro's Krizalid.
Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 09:04:10 am by Shinryu82
#4  November 24, 2011, 12:11:28 am
  • For the Murder!

in adition to the lot of PalFX warnings:
the knockdown down effect of his D,DB,B+y is not working properly
inconsistent time to imput the commands
only kicks while crouching?
combo: b > F+x > D,DF,F+x takes 50% of a normal character life with just 7 hits
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#5  November 24, 2011, 12:03:05 pm
  • Nothing is impossible if you believe
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
So the other one was fake? --;
#6  November 24, 2011, 06:28:43 pm
So the other one was fake? --;

Potentially not, from what I heard. The other one only did simple commands such as walking, jumping, crouching, and guarding - and couldn't do anything else that requires inputs, correct?

With the exception of Clone-09 and Clone-10, all the other bosses in KoFM Lv2 have that. It's the same stupid "safety measure" of sorts that some other full game creators pull: they insert a specific coding that makes it so that a human player can't use commands with that character, but the AI can. Krizalid, Sinobu, Puppet Yukino, and Element are all uncontrollable even with hacking. One would have to modify their cns to fix said issue.

Although it's just my personal opinion, it's an extremely stupid move to add such coding. Example: what if you require more beta-testing with specific functions or need to test out various things with the debug-mode? You can't just automatically assume everything will work, even if one does all that before adding in said coding (bug reports are always imminent).
Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:32:21 pm by Shinryu82
#7  November 25, 2011, 04:58:03 pm
  • Nothing is impossible if you believe
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
 :-\
#8  December 06, 2011, 11:45:57 pm
    • Russia
it closed for downloading >< Anybody can give me a working link or send it to my email (ineipet@gmail.com)?
#9  December 07, 2011, 12:37:26 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
This is not the place for requesting, go to Requests section and try there, please.