YesNoOk

(Im)Balance stuff (Read 18187 times)

Started by Cybaster, June 19, 2008, 10:05:05 am
Share this topic:

hjk

Re: (Im)Balance stuff
#101  July 03, 2008, 01:55:55 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
I personally don't see how so many people missed it, especially in the Byakko thread.
Because ... nobody read every single post that Baiken and you wrote ?
But on that point, I thought (hoped) people would shut up due to their [acknowledged] ignorance. I like Byakko, but the main reason for that Colisseum Topic was to kill that stupid, 'I insult you' thing. By about the second page I was just gone.
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 05:58:06 pm by HersJamKid
#102  July 03, 2008, 04:41:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
What is this topic about ?
#103  July 03, 2008, 04:43:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
***** wait so you are emulating a five lettered user.

I want a G is there a g in that word?

hjk

#104  July 03, 2008, 04:48:05 pm
    • Afghanistan

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

#105  July 03, 2008, 05:05:23 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
im assuming it aint jango but cant recall any other user with five letters and a G
#106  July 03, 2008, 05:10:46 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Gohan (SSM2)
#107  July 03, 2008, 05:36:32 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Agito.
#108  July 03, 2008, 06:59:57 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
As you will certainlly know you would have been banned from most other forums four times over by now.
Good thing I make for such a horrible judge of character, hey?
I've been [within the forum rules the entire time] thinking about that throughout this thread.

Have you been? Hmmh.

Even granting that, I mean you would've died at least twice before, in the coliseum---long before (Cybaster ever started!!!! ^_^) this topic now.

Don't think I ever came in contact with Agito, and Byakko is completely different, as is GohanSSM2... sure they're also being debated, can write long posts and fuel discussions, but I couldn't say that hjk as a user-person reminds me of them now or in the past.

I do feel it would have been a lot more interesting if BlackJack were here, though. If I'd have to name any one person you reminded me of a little, it's him. Ever talk to him or follow his adventures? French, avatars with somebody smoking in them, absolutely inexhaustible poster (is he still in the list of top posters?), slightly insane on occasion, Global Moderator, fond of riddles, and sometimes it almost seemed he played and posted traps and acted in unusually confusing or puzzling ways merely to see what people would make of it.

Erm. At least that might have been part of it every now and then. He was different from you and more intriguing and contributive than you've been so far, but I see something that reminds me of him in you. Bet it would be interesting to see you two interact.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)

hjk

#109  July 03, 2008, 07:08:11 pm
    • Afghanistan
As you will certainlly know you would have been banned from most other forums four times over by now.
Good thing I make for such a horrible judge of character, hey?
I've been [within the forum rules the entire time] thinking about that throughout this thread.
Have you been? Hmmh.
I was joking. I don't even know if I was within the rules, but I really wouldn't blame you for a ban.

I do feel it would have been a lot more interesting if BlackJack were here, though. If I'd have to name any one person you reminded me of a little, it's him. Ever talk to him or follow his adventures? French, avatars with somebody smoking in them, absolutely inexhaustible poster (is he still in the list of top posters?), slightly insane on occasion, Global Moderator, fond of riddles, and sometimes it almost seemed he played and posted traps and acted in unusually confusing or puzzling ways merely to see what people would make of it.
I've heard about him, but wasn't here for 'im. That does sound like me though, 'cept he was probably smarter.

Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 07:13:08 pm by HersJamKid
#110  July 03, 2008, 07:27:34 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Agito was a completely different poster, I just wanted to see if someone remembered him, and he fit the name criteria pretty well.

hjk

#111  July 03, 2008, 07:28:57 pm
    • Afghanistan
Agito was a completely different poster, I just wanted to see if someone remembered him, and he fit the name criteria pretty well.
Oh sorry, don't look into that too much. The person who had the right answer knows who I'm talking about.
I think we should all leave that one alone for now though.

#112  July 03, 2008, 07:39:08 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I guess the difference is that I'd jump in at the opportunity to coliseum with BlackJack. :bjgoi:
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.

hjk

#113  July 03, 2008, 08:02:00 pm
    • Afghanistan

#114  July 03, 2008, 08:19:20 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
:ninja:

So I just checked... BlackJack stopped posting regularly in 2006. That said, he is not only still on the list of top posters... he still leads the list. :o

... and was last online yesterday.

Crazy world. Conspiracy!!!
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#115  July 03, 2008, 08:20:52 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
It's not fair, you (HJK) are entitled to be more of a screwup than everyone else because you're already safeguarded by a "if I ever act stupid it's because I was just trolling. ever" clause. :( I want one too.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.

hjk

#116  July 03, 2008, 08:24:05 pm
    • Afghanistan
:ninja:
So I just checked... BlackJack stopped posting regularly in 2006. That said, he is not only still on the list of top posters... he still leads the list. :o
... and was last online yesterday.
Crazy world. Conspiracy!!!
That sucks. I read his post about "discussing privately" and coincidentally enough that is sort of one the reason I did what I did.

It's not fair, you (HJK) are entitled to be more of a screwup than everyone else because you're already safeguarded by a "if I ever act stupid it's because I was just trolling. ever" clause. :( I want one too.
Sorry  :P...  :sugoi:
Should've thought've it first  >:(

#117  July 04, 2008, 10:53:55 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I miss BlackJack. :(

And yeah, I'd definitely want a coliseum with him. Hell, the whole guild VS BlackJack wouldn't even be sure to win. :sugoi:
This guy can post faster than light ... when he posted regularly, he had an average of 24 posts per day, and I miss the days where he used to moderate the request section ... one or two full pages of MOVED topics. :ninja:

And no, HJK is nothing like BlackJack to me.