Cvs2 Yang (Read 17617 times)

Started by IKEISLEGEND, November 13, 2016, 09:22:37 am
Share this topic:
Cvs2 Yang
#1  November 13, 2016, 09:22:37 am
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
I always wanted  yang in the cvs series, the are a few yangs out there but I want this character highly competitive and balanced. Anyways here's what I've got So far

Planning an intro with Warus's Yun, Gouki and Ryu. He will also come with English and Jap vocies..
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 08:30:35 pm by IKEISLEGEND
Re: Cvs2 Yang
#2  November 13, 2016, 09:49:23 am
good job so far
#3  November 13, 2016, 10:27:00 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Yes! Really promising!
#4  November 13, 2016, 06:20:23 pm
    • USA
Thanks Guys
HIDDEN BOSS
#5  November 13, 2016, 08:17:41 pm
    • USA
First Silver or "Silber" now Yang. :)
#6  November 14, 2016, 07:42:00 pm
    • USA
Yea actually my older brother inspired me to put this character in mugen XD
HIDDEN BOSS
#7  November 15, 2016, 10:08:39 pm
    • USA
Who do you think will be next when you finish Yang?
#8  November 15, 2016, 10:45:02 pm
    • USA
Dang ^ already though.. Not even released..
Kaihou looks a lil off especially without any kind of ground dust. Tourouzan looks a tad bit misaligned.
Seiei Enbu will be hell, just so you know, if you want that accuracy(character not system), but being cvs inspired you may not include it. Would have been cool to see though, imo the brothers without those supers just don't bring the same thing to the table. You could ideally do it as a lvl3, unless of course you'll give him Hiten Souryujin which would be the easier route.
#9  November 19, 2016, 01:14:01 am
    • USA
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 01:24:29 am by IKEISLEGEND
#10  November 19, 2016, 01:23:54 am
    • USA
Dang ^ already though.. Not even released..
Kaihou looks a lil off especially without any kind of ground dust. Tourouzan looks a tad bit misaligned.
Seiei Enbu will be hell, just so you know, if you want that accuracy(character not system), but being cvs inspired you may not include it. Would have been cool to see though, imo the brothers without those supers just don't bring the same thing to the table. You could ideally do it as a lvl3, unless of course you'll give him Hiten Souryujin which would be the easier route.

I will not be adding the Seiei Enbu because It willl not work correctly on all the groves. Thanks for your feedback Tourouzan is not finalized yet, Kaihou will have the cvs dust effect. Rashinmahaken was a bitch to code. He will have his rolling kick combo for sure. So much work so little time
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 09:03:46 pm by IKEISLEGEND
#11  November 19, 2016, 02:15:27 am
    • USA
It wouldn't have to work with every groove. It's the same way cvs2 does it.. Now that you mention it that super is also lacking, but I'm assuming it's supposed to look more like it does when Yun calls him out. It was just a suggestion though obviously do whatever you want.
#12  December 07, 2016, 09:07:46 pm
    • USA
He would be broken if I were to add Seiei Enbu on S Grooove he would be able to spamm that move and he would really be broken on A groove. Ill jus leave it out. Rashinmahaken is supposed to be the way capcom did it in Cvs
HIDDEN BOSS
#13  December 07, 2016, 10:23:38 pm
    • USA
Um.. In Cvs2 you can't spam a lvl3 just saying.
#14  December 12, 2016, 06:05:06 pm
    • USA
Seiei Enbu  is a level one super it was never a max move.
HIDDEN BOSS
#15  December 12, 2016, 06:19:29 pm
    • USA
2 things. 1. It's a lvl3 super thats the role in 3rd strike.. 2. You didn't really read the post.. It's not a debate it was a suggestion to make it stand out more, your character do whatever you want with it obviously.

DW

#16  December 13, 2016, 04:58:53 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
1)There are no "level" classified supers in SF NG/3S. Some supers are stronger than others and it varies on the number of uses you get from the specific super you pick. Put the transference into a leveled system can be left up to the interpretation of the individual transferring it.

2)You can spam supers in CvS2. Lv1 and 3 with S Groove and low health. He even told you that in his post above the one you told him it couldn't be done.

3)He was never debating with you, just responding to your suggestion.

On the topic of the char. The vid looks pretty nice. I hope if you're using a char as template, that it's one of JZ's chars. You'll avoid a TON of bugs and errors that way. Waru's/H's stuff is very outdated. You can save yourself a lot of hassle.

EDIT:

Scratch that about Lv3's in S Groove, you're right, my mistake. Still, it charges very fast and can be used often. Though the low health requirement makes up for that.
Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 05:22:57 pm by DW
#17  December 13, 2016, 05:26:52 pm
    • USA
The system is what you jus said so there was no point in even saying that. Only being used once to being able to be used twice everyone gets that without explanation. S groove lvl 3 isn't spam when you have to charge it up to max. I mean unless you wanna be technical again. Obviously not literally a debate wasn't meant to be looked into by an outside source as we talked before.

DW

#18  December 13, 2016, 05:48:49 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
TBH most of your posts I can never fully grasp. As a lot of what you put together is incoherent. I'll just acknowledge the "outside source" remark. Who are 'we"? You and him I'm assuming? You'll get opinions and input from others on a public forum. I was just giving said input on the discussion at hand. It's not an attack, despite what you might think.
#19  December 13, 2016, 06:19:26 pm
    • USA
An attack hmm. Won't even bite it. I'll just negate all this by saying. No need to try to piece what I say together. It literally didn't even matter. Who cares about my posts? That was super insignificant and no real reason for you to try to over analyze it. No need to try to figure me out. We are strangers, we don't know one another's habits or how we talk. Easy to misunderstand or fit into the context you feel as though you know from what you said. Literally just saying it could be done, now this is suddenly about my character and post style. It would be cool for him to not have the same lvl3 literally all that was about. It does charge, but that's why it's implemented the way it is to prevent easy use. No one would just let you charge it up freely.
#20  December 13, 2016, 06:41:06 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
An attack hmm. Won't even bite it. I'll just negate all this by saying. No need to try to piece what I say together. It literally didn't even matter. Who cares about my posts? That was super insignificant and no real reason for you to try to over analyze it. No need to try to figure me out. We are strangers, we don't know one another's habits or how we talk. Easy to misunderstand or fit into the context you feel as though you know from what you said. Literally just saying it could be done, now this is suddenly about my character and post style. It would be cool for him to not have the same lvl3 literally all that was about. It does charge, but that's why it's implemented the way it is to prevent easy use. No one would just let you charge it up freely.

You are coming off as gigantically paranoid. Your posts are hard to understand and thats a normal thing to remark when in a medium of text ommunication,where one might hope to help you communicate better.
#21  December 13, 2016, 06:46:50 pm
    • USA
Okay
#22  December 13, 2016, 06:58:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Dont overthink things dude, everything will be alright.
#23  December 15, 2016, 04:32:10 am
    • USA
1)There are no "level" classified supers in SF NG/3S. Some supers are stronger than others and it varies on the number of uses you get from the specific super you pick. Put the transference into a leveled system can be left up to the interpretation of the individual transferring it.

2)You can spam supers in CvS2. Lv1 and 3 with S Groove and low health. He even told you that in his post above the one you told him it couldn't be done.

3)He was never debating with you, just responding to your suggestion.

On the topic of the char. The vid looks pretty nice. I hope if you're using a char as template, that it's one of JZ's chars. You'll avoid a TON of bugs and errors that way. Waru's/H's stuff is very outdated. You can save yourself a lot of hassle.

EDIT:

Scratch that about Lv3's in S Groove, you're right, my mistake. Still, it charges very fast and can be used often. Though the low health requirement makes up for that.

Thanks DW for clarifying what I said in my previous post. Sei Sei Enbu was a level 1  super originally and with low health you would be able run that move on S groove without  charging because its a level 1 super. It would be dumb to make it a level 3 move because its not a devastating attack it jus makes his offence better. I am using warus template  but im good at  coding so I can update his system myself
HIDDEN BOSS