YesNoOk

DBZ Intros and Endings (Read 37823 times)

Started by Tomo., May 10, 2013, 09:02:53 pm
Share this topic:
DBZ Intros and Endings
New #1  May 10, 2013, 09:02:53 pm
Hello,
I made those Intros and Endings mostly for myself, but than I thought that somebody might enjoyed them too.
So I release them :)

How to install:
Just put the folders in your char folder and add lines in char .def file:
[Arcade]
intro.storyboard = intro\intro.def
ending.storyboard = final\final.def

About the intros:
All intros have the same pattern. A short animation showing the character and then the screen with the name, race, history and character skills/abilities/fighting style.
Endings are kept in the same graphics style(some endings are invented by me and have nothing to do with the original story)

Intros and Endings Pack1

Intros Links

DrGero

Android16

Android17

Android18

GokuNormal

GokuSSJ

GokuSSJ2

GokuSSJ3

Vegeta

VegetaSSJ

MajinVegeta

GohanKid

GohanSSJ2

GohanMistic

Trunks

Piccolo

Krillin

Tien

MrSatan

KingPiccolo

Freeza

Endings Link

Endings Pack1

DrGero Ending

Android 17,18 Ending

Ps.Intros and Endings for Yamcha, Raditz, Nappa, Chiaotzu, General Blue, Mercenary Tao, Nail, Dodoria, Guldo, Videl, Great Saiyaman, Goten, Turles and Garlic Jr included in my chars.(get them here )

Intros and Endings Pack2

Intros and Endings Links

Insect Cell

Imperfect Cell

Perfect Cell

Dabura

Kaioshin

Super Buu

Gotenks

Majin Buu

Kid Buu

Intros and Endings Pack3

Intros and Endings Links

Kid Goku

Zarbon

Recoome

Burter/Jeice

Ginyu

Cooler

Broly

Janemba

Uub

Vegito

Metal Cooler

Well, that's it. Hope it will be a nice addiction for your chars :)
Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 10:26:26 pm by Tomo.
Re: DBZ Intros and Endings
#2  May 10, 2013, 09:05:23 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
From the image, what appears to be Cell's ending has a spelling error.

After defeating the Z Warriors, Cell has no purpose ot existence.
#3  May 10, 2013, 09:19:01 pm
Heh, it looks like the top of the letter "f" was cut during the editing process :P
Will fix it with next update.
#4  May 10, 2013, 09:22:06 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
from the screens the quality of some images is terrible
#5  May 11, 2013, 01:28:00 am
  • Internet User
    • USA

Then again, these weren't originally intended for yourself. He was just nice enough to release them. Don't complain.
#6  May 11, 2013, 01:31:36 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Because telling people the flaws in their creations doesn't at all help them improve or anything.

By your logic, you shouldn't have even responded to that post. After all, it wasn't originally intended for you. He was just nice enough to post genuine criticism. Don't complain.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:34:42 am by C.A.N
#7  May 11, 2013, 01:36:14 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Uh... Goku can use the Spirit Ball, according to that image? That's Yamcha's technique, you're thinking of Spirit Bomb.
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#8  May 11, 2013, 02:56:56 am
  • Internet User
    • USA
Because telling people the flaws in their creations doesn't at all help them improve or anything.

By your logic, you shouldn't have even responded to that post. After all, it wasn't originally intended for you. He was just nice enough to post genuine criticism. Don't complain.

And you're wrong. The type of criticism you're talking about actually tells you what exactly is wrong with the content, how, why, and how and how to fix it. Especially if he doesn't know how to fix the problem. Telling someone that something looks terrible, and telling someone that something looks terrible and telling them how to actually improve there creations are two very different things. We call these things that you think is criticism "opinions" or "general statements" in the real world.

Example

"This looks and is terrible"

This is not valid criticism on the content or subject at hand, as I said, the sentence "this looks pretty terrible" is a statement/general opinion, not added onto with valid logic or rationale as to how or why a certain thing is so.

which brings me to a followup

Example 2

A movie critic, or a game critic is not going to write a movie review or game review with the only explanation as to how or why he went down that rationality with one sentence saying "this looks and is terrible" unless, he wants to lose his job. So, no, unfortunately, this is not "genuine criticism"  as you call it. They are called "general statements" or "opinions" as I said. I don't think you even understand how to use the word correctly.
#9  May 11, 2013, 04:00:19 am
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
...and so Cooler is forgotten yet again.
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#10  May 11, 2013, 05:11:57 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

And you're wrong. The type of criticism you're talking about actually tells you what exactly is wrong with the content, how, why, and how and how to fix it. Especially if he doesn't know how to fix the problem. Telling someone that something looks terrible, and telling someone that something looks terrible and telling them how to actually improve there creations are two very different things. We call these things that you think is criticism "opinions" or "general statements" in the real world.

Example

This is not valid criticism on the content or subject at hand, as I said, the sentence "this looks pretty terrible" is a statement/general opinion, not added onto with valid logic or rationale as to how or why a certain thing is so.

Example 2

A movie critic, or a game critic is not going to write a movie review or game review with the only explanation as to how or why he went down that rationality with one sentence saying "this looks and is terrible" unless, he wants to lose his job. So, no, unfortunately, this is not "genuine criticism"  as you call it. They are called "general statements" or "opinions" as I said. I don't think you even understand how to use the word correctly.

Well first of all, you did say not to provide criticism because it wasn't originally intended for us, which is a ridiculous reason to not provide feedback.

Second of all, you're exaggerating. The feedback regarding the images was adequate. This...

...tells enough. The images in question are the screenshots the author has provided in the first post.
As for telling how to fix it, I don't think it's necessary to tell anything since it's obvious to anyone that if an image quality is too poor, the solution would be to simply seek a better quality alternative.

Also, game and movie reviewers may go into detail on things they review, but they don't necessarily tell how to fix something either.
#11  May 11, 2013, 05:40:03 am
  • Internet User
    • USA

Example

Example 2

Well first of all, you did say not to provide criticism because it wasn't originally intended for us, which is a ridiculous reason to not provide feedback.

Second of all, you're exaggerating. The feedback regarding the images was adequate. This...

...tells enough. The images in question are the screenshots the author has provided in the first post.
As for telling how to fix it, I don't think it's necessary to tell anything since it's obvious to anyone that if an image quality is too poor, the solution would be to simply seek a better quality alternative.

Also, game and movie reviewers may go into detail on things they review, but they don't necessarily tell how to fix something either.

I see your point. I was exaggerating to prove my point, wasn't? although, I wasn't self-aware of the fact of how much it could make sense in context for feedback. I apologize, C.A.N and Darkflare.

To get this back ontopic, I haven't actually tried out any of them yet. I really should.
#12  May 13, 2013, 01:32:48 am
  • I must continue my training...
...and so Cooler is forgotten yet again.

Tragic indeed...

Nice collection there. I'm actually making something right now the I originally wasn't gonna share, but decided I just might. Infact, Your characters along with the rest of the Dream Team are he reason I made it. You'll see that soon enough...

CAN made a good point. And I admire Wanderer for acknowledging his mistake. Oh...and I guess DorkFlare was right as well...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#13  May 13, 2013, 02:00:55 pm
#14  May 13, 2013, 02:28:40 pm

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#15  May 14, 2013, 04:03:10 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I read that as DarkFlare at first. :P
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#16  May 14, 2013, 03:24:40 pm

I read that as DarkFlare at first. :P

Lol!

@Tomo
What other intros you got in mind? Would be awesome to see all the characters from the Dream team get an ending.

[/quote said:
#17  May 14, 2013, 08:07:19 pm
  • The Mugen DREAMER!!!
    • www.mugendream.com
I like these intros... They'll be included on the site when i get the chance.. and in any updates to chars.

An Intro for SuperBuu would be nice.
I'm Basically Retired. Don't ask me to code or create anything, All my stuff is open source.\
mugendream.com
#18  May 15, 2013, 08:52:51 pm
Updated first topic. Added Pack2.
#19  May 16, 2013, 04:33:33 am
  • The Mugen DREAMER!!!
    • www.mugendream.com
cool .  i'm gonna have to make a whole new section of the site for this.
I'm Basically Retired. Don't ask me to code or create anything, All my stuff is open source.\
mugendream.com
#20  May 16, 2013, 05:38:36 am
Yes! This is what I hoped for! Keep going, bro! Once you've completed all the DBZ Dream characters my dream will be realized! Lol!

I'm going to re-download your characters now...

[/quote said: