YesNoOk

Fighter Creator - Main Thread (Read 595598 times)

Started by CSGames, December 08, 2013, 03:52:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Creator
#61  May 04, 2014, 12:21:57 am
  • Fighter Creator Developer
    • fightercreator.webs.com
#62  May 04, 2014, 12:56:49 am
    • USA
Pretty cool! Can you influence how shadows work like in real time? Like change their scaling and how opaque they are while changing from day to night?
#63  May 04, 2014, 02:13:09 am
Yes, shadows are left to the user to add, so you can do whatever you want to them.
#64  May 04, 2014, 08:58:56 am
Fighter Creator is now available, get it here.
#65  May 05, 2014, 06:16:24 pm
  • Kikou Shou
Looks great.

Can you loop audio files at certain points (like in Street Fighter) so that it goes on continuously rather than stopping and playing again?
#66  May 05, 2014, 09:16:04 pm
No, you can only loop from beginning to end.
#67  May 07, 2014, 01:18:32 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Thank you soooo much, impressively useful tool, have no words.
#68  May 07, 2014, 06:25:42 am
Your welcome!

I'm still working on some templates to get you guys going, just been a bit busy.

I have a lot of things planned for Fighter Creator like online multiplayer support, 3D and 2.5D support, PhysX, Box2D, 2D Skeletal Animation system, and more but, it all depends on how much support I get,
#69  May 07, 2014, 04:40:46 pm
    • Russia
CSGames, pls show any video of vs battle. I want to see how it works. If it will be good I'll buy this programm
#70  May 07, 2014, 05:10:05 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Cool. It's been released. Do you mind if I link this in other forums?
#71  May 07, 2014, 10:47:21 pm
@Nolemociy, I'm going to. I just need time to fully work on it, still adding things to Fighter Creator.
@SageHarpuiaJDJ, No, you can link Fighter Creator to other forums.
#72  May 08, 2014, 12:20:27 am
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
Can u import chars and stages that were made for mugen into this?
#73  May 08, 2014, 12:44:14 am
No, it would be impossible because Fighter Creator has a completely different design.
#74  May 08, 2014, 12:52:07 am
    • USA
But u can use all the sprites and art by simply unpacking them and then loading them into fighter creator right?
#75  May 08, 2014, 05:28:22 am
Yeah.
#76  May 08, 2014, 07:14:46 am
  • Kikou Shou
Why doesn't this have it's own section under Beyond Mugen?  Let's help this grow!
#77  May 08, 2014, 03:44:00 pm
    • USA
Man if this works out I'm gonna switch to Fighter Creator to make my gory Sam Sho game. I'll have to remake all my stages and the entire screenpack but it'll be well worth it. The character creation looks way to easy to pass on.

Is it possible to make Sam Sho style fatalities with Fighter Creator?
#78  May 08, 2014, 08:45:39 pm
    • Germany
Your welcome!

I'm still working on some templates to get you guys going, just been a bit busy.

I have a lot of things planned for Fighter Creator like online multiplayer support, 3D and 2.5D support, PhysX, Box2D, 2D Skeletal Animation system, and more but, it all depends on how much support I get,

I tihnk if you get the thing on steam, the support for it will grow drastically, but you have to be a little more professional as before.
And you still need your own stage and char for the presentation on steam, they could remove it because of copyright etc.
#79  May 09, 2014, 05:12:20 am
  • Kikou Shou
Your welcome!

I tihnk if you get the thing on steam, the support for it will grow drastically, but you have to be a little more professional as before.
And you still need your own stage and char for the presentation on steam, they could remove it because of copyright etc.

I agree with your post.  I want to see this green lit on Steam so that the creator can get more support for his project.  He does need to have a better maintained website, however.

I also think it would be a good idea to take requests for features.  A lot of people had/have requests for the current Mugen engine but they rarely (if ever) implement them.  A service to the customer/user base would definitely garner him more support.
#80  May 09, 2014, 08:58:40 am
@vgames, Yes.

@Lichtbringer, Yeah, I still need to find someone to help me with that, just haven't really had the time to look.

@cheers05, The current website is just a temporary place for Fighter Creator, I definitely want to put together something a lot better.
But you guys can request any features you'd like to see in Fighter Creator and I will see if I can add them in or not.