YesNoOk

Tekken 7 Retribution Screenpack HD 1280 x 720 (Read 7091 times)

Started by Veolf, January 02, 2020, 10:43:13 pm
Share this topic:
Tekken 7 Retribution Screenpack HD 1280 x 720
#1  January 02, 2020, 10:43:13 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Really Heavy. 4gb patch and all. Honestly just doing it for fun and see how far I can go with it. The background loop are actual HD images of the game and no quality downgrade btw.

I go by "Veolf" or "Okami" now. Formerly known as SXVector.

Video:

Screenshot:

Intro (actually animated in video)

What needs to be done.
- Better versus screen ?
- Update lifebars with round animations (going to take the most time cause yeah..)
- Menu Fonts based on Tekken 7 Retribution (going to take time as I need to order the images properly and it's selected horizontally by threes.
- No win screen as it's based on Tekken 7 (no win screens in this game compared to Street Fighter V)
- Update character font?
- Custom MOTIFs (honestly I'm lazy but I'm open to ideas)
- Custom Stage Fonts based on below pic (in progress... slowly)

THIS

OR THIS?

Open to feedback.

Only can be run with 4gb patch and with good graphics card / 16gb + VRAM.

Updated:
Menu screen font "Welcome to Tekken 7 Retribution" is animated but not made a video on it yet.
Re: Tekken 7 Retribution Screenpack HD 1280 x 720
#2  January 09, 2020, 09:40:29 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Oh, this should be great. Good luck!
#3  January 10, 2020, 09:06:51 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com

Update! I've decided with Geese's powerbar. Updated lifebar based on the latest Tekken 7 update. Made some HUD changes and animations and probably need to update on the select screen (select slots/cursor).
#4  January 12, 2020, 02:59:12 pm
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com
I really admire tour project. The stage font is a real pain, buy it will be great. Good luck!

P.s. I like the first version of the stage font...but I vote for the second 'cause omho is more practical to do & use, especially if the final user would like to add more stages on it.
#5  January 12, 2020, 09:30:04 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
nice.waiting
New #6  January 13, 2020, 05:43:56 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
I really admire tour project. The stage font is a real pain, buy it will be great. Good luck!

P.s. I like the first version of the stage font...but I vote for the second 'cause omho is more practical to do & use, especially if the final user would like to add more stages on it.

Don't worry, I have the intext stage select as well if you want to easily switch. I can post or give an alternate system.def for it to be customizable. The menu can also be interchangeable based on the latest one or the red/blue/green select screen. I'm planning to try to see if I can update the select screen cursor / select screen slots to make it more cleaner. Also make the lifebar round animations more "flashy" and I should be done.. hrm..

Edit: Basically done the lifebars and I've edited the select screen. Will update this post with screenshot/video later.

Updated Select Screen:

Updated Video: (Lifebar updated with some bg fx and updated select screen)

Release will be made in a week or so... maybe.
Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 09:02:57 am by Veolf