wrestling (Read 2230822 times)

Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#13221  October 23, 2018, 11:14:10 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, you gotta appreciate his work and to hear this not only breaks his carrer a bit, but everyone around him. I hope he can beat this again and come back stronger than ever.
#13222  November 03, 2018, 07:02:27 am
  • The Best of Both Worlds
  • SuperStar
Hello everybody.
I hope Roman be OK and back, I was not a fan of him but best wishes.
I always think a character as he was in NXT fits better for him,even being a heel one.

#13223  November 18, 2018, 09:20:01 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
David Arquette wrestled Nick Gage in a deathmatch and near the end of the match lost his shit and shot on Gage.

Apparently shards from light tubes cut open his neck and he freaked.
Spoiler: blood (click to see content)
#13224  November 18, 2018, 11:14:12 am

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#13225  January 02, 2019, 05:54:55 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#13226  January 02, 2019, 07:20:42 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA

Well let me tell you something Mean Gene

Rest in Peace
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#13227  January 02, 2019, 08:37:41 pm
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
didn't know there was a wrestling topic! i know everyone into their own kind of wrestling..  but I LOVE classic ECW and Attitude era! anybody else?  I'm just a hardcore guy always have been, I'm always starting the mosh pits at every concert and I've even jumped from a 2nd story balcony onto a crowd of people which split my chin wide open on a bald dude's skull and I just super glued my open gash closed, Sabu style. ahh such good times.   I still re-watch 90's ECW just so I can feel more at home with the grunginess and grittyness, i just feel like things these days aren't about being hardcore or badass, it's more about being "random, silly" and I'm not really like that, so i mostly gotta go back in time to find things that I can relate to, which i'm cool with.
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
#13228  January 04, 2019, 08:14:12 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13.  Another awesome show.  Jericho vs Naito is my Match of the Month for me.

Spoiler: Although (click to see content)

Spoiler: Also (click to see content)
#13229  January 05, 2019, 02:42:04 pm
dude hit his head so hard on that corner.

best match for me is probably ishii vs zack ... which is weird cause i usually don't give a crap about zack . but his performance wk13 is amazing , and i love the way he made it look like he was baiting and taunting ishii to swing big hits like he usually does so he could counter it to a submission. that there is a good in-ring story telling.
#13230  January 07, 2019, 03:53:12 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
#13231  January 07, 2019, 08:54:02 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:06:26 am by President Devon

SNT

#13232  January 08, 2019, 05:23:24 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Today's BTE episode definitely suggested Kenny's going to AEW. They'll also be streaming the rally Cody and the Bucks are holding tomorrow for Double Or Nothing. I imagine we'll learn more about Kenny's future then.
#13233  February 18, 2019, 07:36:49 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller

GLB

#13234  March 16, 2019, 12:49:57 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
One of Hunters many inductions to come! First as DX, then Two Man Power Trip, then Evolution, then as the game then as the blue blood Hunter Hearst Helmsley.  :mlol:

Nah seriously though, it's cool she's finally getting her in, just sucks that they always do that for people shortly after their death. Pity inductions don't feel right.
#13235  March 16, 2019, 09:35:15 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
One of Hunters many inductions to come! First as DX, then Two Man Power Trip, then Evolution, then as the game then as the blue blood Hunter Hearst Helmsley.  :mlol:

Nah seriously though, it's cool she's finally getting her in, just sucks that they always do that for people shortly after their death. Pity inductions don't feel right.

I agree, it's sucks that it took them this long to induct her. It feels like one of those cheap pops.
#13236  March 17, 2019, 04:47:24 am
new vignette for el phantasmo.

GLB

#13237  March 21, 2019, 06:03:57 pm
Maybe it's just me, iunno. But Bullet Club seems way played out now. I felt like it was already decreasing in value with AJ leaving and Cole temporarily taking over. Now it's becoming like nWo, super played out.

Speaking of Cole, though. Seems him and Gargano will go at it for the vacant NXT title, willing to bet Gargano's the new champ.

#13238  March 21, 2019, 06:18:06 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA

I don't know, I think Johnny Wrestling gets a main roster push and they redo the Ciampa feud once he comes back from injury
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time

GLB

#13239  March 21, 2019, 07:08:20 pm
I was thinking opposite. I feel like Undisputed's going up soon and Johnny's gonna be the temporary champ making appearances like Zayn was back in the day until they build up Riddle, Lee, or Velveteen somehow.

I could see Cole winning though before a move up and losing to Riddle or someone like that.
#13240  March 21, 2019, 07:59:46 pm
Maybe it's just me, iunno. But Bullet Club seems way played out now. I felt like it was already decreasing in value with AJ leaving and Cole temporarily taking over. Now it's becoming like nWo, super played out.

Speaking of Cole, though. Seems him and Gargano will go at it for the vacant NXT title, willing to bet Gargano's the new champ.

yeah. probably because omega's reign as leader was too long and first half of it was him being overshadowed by naito.

they should've kick him out properly when he lost the US title. and most of it's members aren't even relevant to the story , they are just like background characters unlike devitt and aj . everyone had a role even yujiro. . the only thing that BC can be restored is either have a real stable feud. or get andersen back to carry BC again like he did in the beginning.