YesNoOk

Touhou Fantasy, Xenomic's RPG Maker game! (Read 363213 times)

Started by Xenomic, December 20, 2012, 12:36:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Touhou Fantasy, Xenomic's RPG Maker game!
#321  June 24, 2017, 10:01:37 am
    • USA
just rechecked the hit point apples. the description does say +50 hit points so there is no error there. sorry 'bout that.
#322  June 27, 2017, 10:18:26 am
    • USA
i can't remember where to get the 100 point item drops or what creature drops them. i need a few more.
#323  June 27, 2017, 07:57:48 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
You can check the Documents folder for the Bestiary, if you don't mind getting spoiled a little bit on what may show up.
#324  June 27, 2017, 08:13:30 pm
    • USA
all right. wasn't sure it was in there yet. Thanks. :)

ETA:  possible problem. the first critter (i have not read the whole beastiary yet) that is mentioned as having it as a drop is in the [blank] so...

well it has been several weeks since i did that part but isn't exit to the [blank] still accessible in the [blank blank?] I know you cannot renter through the [blank] itself.
Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 08:24:09 pm by Stormbringer
#325  June 28, 2017, 12:17:55 am
    • USA
I don't know if it fits your games concepts but this video has a few powers or spells or whatever that might be useful for your cirno character. for example ice armor, ice shields, utter cold beams and breath weapon. ice dragon form, ice slide like ice man from the x men. Reimu has a few here. probably not canon though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1IC-TbH7A

#326  July 07, 2017, 02:08:02 am
    • USA
Maybe Marissa steal and mug commands should be available at the same time whenever mug is available? it is not always desirable to damage the enemy when trying to swipe stuff. Sometimes you want the enemy to live long enough to get their stuff from them first. :) Right now i have her in bandit mode.
#327  July 07, 2017, 02:25:48 am
    • USA
Usually whenever Mug is available in the FF series, it replaces Steal anyways. Bandit is superior anyways.
#328  August 07, 2017, 12:32:45 pm
    • USA
Just went to poltergeist mansion and gathered all four books and placed them in the shelf. the basement key did not fall out. i am stuck.
#329  August 07, 2017, 09:42:30 pm
    • USA
Did you check it after putting in the 4th book? You have to check it one more time after putting in all 4 for it to come out.
#330  August 07, 2017, 09:59:30 pm
    • USA
yes. in addition i exited the game and redid the human village ruins encounter and re-did the poltergeist mansion portion. still no key. i don't think i missed any prior events in case there is a pre-requisite event.
#331  August 07, 2017, 10:14:24 pm
    • USA
http://www.mediafire.com/file/66m3l4360klrb4t/Touhou_Fantasy.rar

Give this a try. And if you have time to spare for testing, if you still have a save file BEFORE entering Poltergeist Mansion, can you retest it with the books again to make sure it works properly? I had to do some tinkering here and there, but haven't tested it myself yet. ^^;
#332  August 07, 2017, 10:20:03 pm
    • USA
sure. in fact i was just uploading a save file from before the human village ruins poltergeist abduction encounter. the party is in the winter forest (after a massive grinding operation there.) from where they are the next stop is the human village ruins for the kidnapping encounter and then the PG mansion.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/li8nsgujq59ny8o/Save03.lsd

And i am downloading your update for testing that way too. :)

#333  August 07, 2017, 11:47:58 pm
    • USA
ok it now works. thanks.

on another note chaos's galaxy attack mode is lethal (-ly boring) it is dangerous but takes so many game turns with her atb slowly incrementing for each one. i can go out and eat and come back before she is done. can't do anything game-wise so might as well do that anyway. :P
#334  August 13, 2017, 10:51:30 am
    • USA
Nope! I'm not dead folks! Just been silently working on this after LPing Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection for a month is all!

===============================================
            CHARACTERS

*Nitori:
   *Speed Drink: No longer can be used on the entire party or all enemies in Mirror Items mode.

*Yuuka:
   *Flower Shooting:
     *Level 1: 1000 base power > 850 base power
     *Level 2: 1150 base power > 950 base power
     *Level 3: 1300 base power > 1050 base power
     *Level 4: 1450 base power > 1150 base power
     *Level 5: 1600 base power > 1300 base power
     *Level 6: 1750 base power > 1450 base power
     *Level 7: 1900 base power > 1600 base power
     *Level 8: 2150 base power > 1750 base power
     *Level 9: 2300 base power > 1900 base power
     *Level 10: 2450 base power > 2050 base power
   *Dual Spark: Now has 60% accuracy on all levels.
   *Trinity Spark: Now has 50% accuracy.
   *Envenom is now obtained after defeating Kurumi.
   *Intimidate is now obtained after defeating Meira.

*Mokou:
   *Sacrifice: No longer kills Mokou on any level. Mokou is no longer healed by the ability. All levels will now remove Mokou. Level 2 now restores all HP and restores MP to the party equal to 1/3rd of Mokou's current MP.

*Remilia:
   *Vampire Claw now actually does damage to non-Humans, thanks to fixed coding.   

*Utsuho:
   *Hell Geyser:
     *Level 1: 300 base power > 700 base power.
     *Level 2: 500 base power > 840 base power.
     *Level 3: 700 base power > 980 base power.
     *Level 4: 1000 base power > 1260 base power.
     *Level 5: 1500 base power > 1680 base power.
     *Level 6: 2100 base power > 2240 base power.
   *Abyss Nova: Now requires 50% Max MP instead of 100% Max MP.

*Koishi:
   *Mighty Guard: No longer grants Haste/Protect/Regen/MP Regen/Blink: 50. Now grants Protect/Shell: 50.

ENEMIES/BOSSES

*Chen now drops Crescent Scroll Lv3 instead of a 1-Up. Chen now has Frog Scroll Lv2 to steal instead of Apple Gel.
*Ran now drops Serpent Scroll Lv4 instead of a Boundary Barrier. Ran now has Illusion Laser Lv4 (20%) to steal instead of Spell Charm (5%).
*Mokou now drops Gale Scroll Lv4 instead of a Phoenix Feather.
*Donation Box now drops Binding Scroll Lv5 at a 10% chance. Donation Box now has a 90% chance to steal yen and a 10% chance to steal Aura Scroll Lv2.
*Parsee (final) in Remains of Hell now has Flametongue Scroll Lv3 (40%) to steal instead of Healing Potion (50%).
*Kisume (final) now has Icebrand Scroll Lv3 (40%) to steal instead of Rain Plant (50%).
*Tenshi (final) in Remains of Hell now has Thunder Scroll Lv3 (40%) to steal instead of Angel's Prayer (50%).
*Culex now has 20,480 HP instead of 4096 HP.
*Hades' Steal increased from 2% to 15%. Steal now changed to Running Shoes instead of Hermes Sandals.
*Gravity, Gravira, Graviga, and Gravija renamed to Demi, Demira, Demiga, and Demija.
*Iron Golem now has 100% Magic resist instead of 200% Magic weakness.
*Kurumi went from 8000 HP to 16,000 HP. Kurumi now gives 5500 EXP.
*Meira went from 9000 HP to 12,000 HP. Meira now gives 8000 EXP.
*Elly went from 10,000 HP to 13,000 HP. Elly now gives 9000 HP.
*Kana now gives 17,000 EXP.
*Gaia Toad replaced by Exploder. Phantom replaced by Haunted Armor.
*Alice boss fight in Pandaemonium has been updated. Alice's elemental resists are set to normal (bar Poison), Defense Doll's resists are all set to normal. Alice now only uses Little Legion 40 turns after all three Defense Dolls are dead.
*Blue Oni now takes 50% damage from Poison instead of being immune.
*Alice during Iku's scenario no longer will use Summon Defense Doll once every 60 turns unless the Defense Doll is dead. All Dolls now take 50% damage from Poison. Resists have been fixed on all dolls to make them more bearable to fight.
*Order's Law Change now states what the laws do when they're used. If the message doesn't appear, the Law is the same as when used previously.

EQUIPMENT

*All of Marisa's weapons no longer give speed bonuses. Nimbus 3000 now gives +20 speed instead of +30 speed.
*Precieuse: Now has First Strike.
*Oni's Gourd: Changed to ATK +50.
*Oni's Horn: Changed to ATK +100. 4000 yen > 5000 yen.
*Oni's Rage: Changed to ATK +200.
*Defense Seal: 1500 yen > 2000 yen.
*Defense Pendalum: 4000 yen > 5000 yen.
*Running Shoes: New accessory. Grants +40 Speed, and replaces all instances of where Hermes Sandals used to be.
*Rapid Claw set to 60% accuracy instead of 80%. Rapid Claw now only attacks 4 times instead of 6.
*Claws: Critical bonus reduced from 17% to 5%.
*Griffin Claw: Critical bonus reduced from 13% to 3%.
*Typhoon Claw: Critical bonus reduced from 14% to 5%.
*Silence Claw: Critical bonus reduced from 12% to 3%.

MAP

*Opening Scroll Lv4, Fireball Scroll Lv1, and Condensed Scroll Lv1 added in Remains of Hell.
*Sun Scroll Lv2 can now be found in area after Palace of Earth Spirits.
*Opening Scroll Lv4 and Sky Scroll Lv3 can now be found in Poltergeist Mansion.
*Cold Scroll Lv3 now found in Road of Reconsideration.
*Blizzard Scroll Lv4 now found in Misty Lake after defeating Adrammalech.
*If Marisa has Orrery's Universe Lv1 learned or the player has Universe Scroll Lv1 in their inventory, then the chest in SDM (after defeating Kraken) will have Sun Stone x4. Otherwise, it will have Universe Scroll Lv1.
*Private Scroll Lv1, Chime Scroll Lv2, Spring Scroll Lv5, Blade Scroll Lv1, and Star Sword Scroll Lv5 can be found in SDM basement (after defeating Culex).
*Rabite's Foot can now be bought at Tengu Village.
*Running Shoes can now be bought at Pandaemonium.
*The pots that gave EXP in Yuuka's scenario have been removed.
*Icicle Caverns and the inside of Tengu Village shops have been remapped.
*Cave to Pandaemonium reduced from 93 maps to 3 maps.
*Cave to Makai has a map completely removed between the main central hub area with the red bats and the save point area, as well as a teleporter by the save point of the Lunatic Path. This may be moved to the switches themselves however.

SYSTEM

*Bug with being able to use HRCS during Youkai Mountain with Sanae's group during beta4 fixed.
*Bug with Shizuha and Letty being unable to use skills due to no weapon equipped fixed.
*Music bugs fixed up to Youkai Mountain so far that I've found.
*VIVIT during Youkai Mountain with Sanae now sells scrolls for Sanae.
*Music for boss fights for Hina, Kurumi, Elly, Shingyoku, Sara, Mugetsu, Yumeko, and the first fight with Meimu have all been removed.

The game is nearly done with beta5, just have to finish up the dialogue there, then do testing in the areas left, and that's it for beta5! After that is the final 4 dungeons of the game (1 mini-dungeon, final 3 dungeons). All of those should be very easy to do bar the big dialogues in The Void, but the game is nearly done! Just have to do rebalancing and bug fixes and the like afterwards, and I'll finally be able to put this game down! \ o /
#335  August 15, 2017, 09:02:08 am
    • USA
168 for main game + 276 MB for vanilla music = 444 MB overall. +68 MB on top of that = 512 MB total. That's how big my game currently is. Yes, I cut out a LOT of music. I currently have 105 tracks in the game, cut down from a whopping 180-200 tracks. Is this more acceptable than the 1 GB monstrosity the game used to be? lol

Outside of that...still working on cutscenes for the game and the like, nothing too major. I just really, REALLY wanted to get the music cut down finally, and took the time to sit down and see what really needed to go. ^^;
#336  August 24, 2017, 06:20:09 am
    • USA
New update here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/66m3l4360klrb4t/Touhou_Fantasy.rar

Quite a bit got changed around, and for the better I think. Mostly dealing with characters and the like, but a LOT of music cut out, as you guys already know. Now you too can see what music got axed out! With this, that leaves Suwako's Seven Stones and secondary command, Utsuho's Fixed Star and Ten Evil Stars, Nitori's Water Carpet, and Byakuren's Cloudy Way in Purple and Star Sword Apologetics left to update (and maybe add a couple new things to Momiji such as Demi Blade, Decoy, Shield Aura, and Avalon). Remilia is not going to get the Millennium Vampire skill, I was thinking about it and she probably doesn't need it with the updates she got. Komachi I'm not sure if she needs anything new, and both Hope/Koishi are going to take a lot to update.

CHARACTERS

*Reimu:
   *Fantasy Orb/Seal/Heaven: Now deals x2 damage vs. Youkai.
   *Youkai Buster: No longer Holy-elemental.
   *Spread Amulet: No longer attempts to reduce all enemies' Holy-elemental resistances. Deals damage only to Undead enemies, does no damage to any other enemies..
     *Level 1: 200 base power. 2 MP > 8 MP.
     *Level 2: 300 base power. 4 MP > 14 MP.
     *Level 3: 400 base power. 6 MP > 20 MP.
     *Level 4: 500 base power. 8 MP > 26 MP.
     *Level 5: 600 base power. 10 MP > 32 MP.
     *Level 6: 700 base power. 12 MP > 38 MP.
     *Level 7: 800 base power. 14 MP > 44 MP.
     *Level 8: 900 base power. 16 MP > 50 MP.
     *Level 9: 1000 base power. 18 MP > 56 MP.
     *Level 10: 1200 base power. 20 MP > 62 MP.

Marisa:
   *Grand Stardust No longer attempts to reduce one enemy's Magic resistance. Now grants buffs to one ally.
     *Level 1: Faith: 5, Shell: 10, MBlock +10%: 50. 2 MP > 10 MP.
     *Level 2: Faith: 10, Shell: 10, MBlock +10%: 50. 6 MP > 14 MP.
     *Level 3: Faith: 15, Shell: 10, MBlock +10%: 50. 10 MP > 18 MP.
     *Level 4: Faith: 20, Shell: 10, MBlock +10%: 50. 14 MP > 22 MP.
     *Level 5: Faith: 25, Shell: 10, MBlock +10%: 50. 18 MP > 26 MP.
     *Level 6: Faith: 30, Shell: 10, MBlock +10%: 50. 22 MP > 30 MP.
     *Level 7: Faith: 35, Shell: 10, MBlock +10%: 50. 26 MP > 34 MP.
     *Level 8: Faith: 40, Shell: 10, MBlock +10%: 50. 30 MP > 38 MP.
     *Level 9: Faith: 45, Shell: 10, MBlock +10%: 50. 34 MP > 42 MP.
     *Level 10: Faith: 50, Shell: 10, MBlock +10%: 50. 38 MP > 46 MP.

*Cirno:
   *Icicle Fall/Hailstorm, Cold Divinity, Night Sparrow/Blind Nightbird, and Fluster Escape/Ancient Duper are now physical. Diamond Blizzard, Dark Side of the Moon/Eternal Darkness, Swarm of Bright Bugs/Butterfly Storm, Little Devil/Dual Core, Diamond Dust, and Dragon Envoy are now magic.
   *EYE'M THE STRONGEST!!:
     *Level 1: Regain 1 MP every turn for 20 turns. 5 MP.
     *Level 2: Enables Icicle Machine Gun for 50 turns. 15 MP.
     *Level 3: Enables Freeze Atmospherefor 50 turns. 24 MP.
     *Level 4: Regain 5 MP every turn for 20 turns. 45 MP.
     *Level 5: Enables Freeze Blood for 50 turns. 58 MP.
     *Level 6: Enables  Insta-Freeze Beam for 50 turns. 72 MP.
     *Level 7: Regain 10 MP every turn for 20 turns. 80 MP.
     *Level 8: Enables Death Freeze for 50 turns. 88 MP.
     *Level 9: Enables -500 Degrees for 50 turns. 99 MP.
   *Phoenix Spread Wings: No longer grants Regen/Blink: 50 turns. Now grants Shell: 25 turns.
   *New skills due to EYE'M THE STRONGEST!:
     *Icicle Machine Gun: Requires EYE'M THE STRONGEST! Lv2 or greater. 200 base power, Ice-elemental physical damage to one, Freeze: 5, Deprotect: 25, 14 MP.
    *Freeze Atmosphere: Requires EYE'M THE STRONGEST! Lv3 or greater. Grants NulHeat/Freeze: 30 and NulFire/Ice: 10 to the party. 16 MP.
    *Freeze Blood: Requires EYE'M THE STRONGEST! Lv5 or greater. Inflicts Instant Death and Lock: 10 to one enemy. 28 MP.
    *Insta-Freeze Beam: Requires EYE'M THE STRONGEST! Lv6 or greater.  800 base power, Ice-elemental magic damage to one enemy, inflicts Freeze: 5, Slow: 15, and Sap: 15. Ignores Defense. 37 MP.
    *Death Freeze: Requires EYE'M THE STRONGEST! Lv8 or greater. Inflicts Instant Death and Lock: 10 to all enemies. 74 MP.
    *-500 Degrees: Requires EYE'M THE STRONGEST! Lv9. 1400 base power, Ice-elemental magic damage to all enemies, inflicts Slow: 25, Stop: 10, and Sap: 25. Ignores Defense. 68 MP.

*Meiling:
   *Glorious Morning Star: No longer reduces physical resistances at 80% chance. Now deals non-elemental magic damage, as well as Debrave/Deprotect/Defaith: 15 turns at level 1, up to 30 turns at max level. Deals x2 damage to Fairies
     *Level 1: 200 base power. 10 MP > 14 MP.
     *Level 2: 350 base power. 20 MP > 22 MP.
     *Level 3: 500 base power. 30 MP > 30 MP.
     *Level 4: 800 base power. 60 MP > 39 MP.

*Reisen:
   *Lunatic Red Eyes: No longer reduces all enemies' ATK/DEF/MAG by 50 at a 70% chance for 110 MP. Now inflicts all Lv4 debuffs (20 turns) to all enemies at 150 MP.

*Youmu:
   *Soul Cutting Sword: Now starts at 40% chance, to a maximum of 85% chance. MP costs adjusted, starting at 8 MP and increasing +4 MP per level up, to a maximum of 44 MP at level 10.
   *Wicked Soul: No longer reduces one enemy's Ghost resistance. Now targets just Youmu.
     *Level 1: Blink: 10, Haste: 5. 12 MP.
     *Level 2: Blink: 15, Haste: 10. 22 MP.
     *Level 3: Blink: 20, Haste: 15. 36 MP.
     *Level 4: Blink: 25, Haste: 20. 52 MP.
   *Weird Half-Body: No longer reduces all enemies Ghost resistance. Will only harm the specified types, does no damage to any other enemies.
     *Level 1: 400 base damage, Undead. 20 MP.
     *Level 2: 600 base damage, Undead/Fairy. 36 MP.
     *Level 3: 800 base damage, Undead/Fairy/Dragon. 52 MP.
     *Level 4: 1000 base damage, Undead/Fairy/Dragon/Human. 68 MP.
   *Dharma of Jumonji and Double Pain swapped slots in the Stances.

*Komachi:
   *Breath of Dying: Now starts at 55% chance, to a maximum of 100% chance. MP costs adjusted, starting at 8 MP and increasing +8 MP per level up, to a maximum of 80 MP at level 10.
   *Soulsplitting Scythe: Now starts at 35% chance, to a maximum of 80% chance.

*Yuuka:
   *Crackdown: No longer has a 10% chance to deal 9999 damage. Now deals non-elemental physical damage equal to Yuuka's ATK/2 + Yuuka's MAG/4, and deals x2 damage vs. all races. In addition, inflicts Resist: 30 to the target. 35 MP > 50 MP.

*Remilia:
   *Demon Lord Walk: No longer Dark-elemental.
   *Demon Lord Arrow/Ceiling Fear: No longer Dark-elemental.

*Hope:
   *Fairy Circle: No longer heals 30% Max HP to the party. Now heals HP to the party equal to half of Hope's current HP.

*Sanae:
   *Omikuji Bomb: Renamed Great Misfortune/Misfortune/Fortune/Great Fortune. Grants Regen: 20 on all levels, with a 10% base chance to fully heal target.
     *Level 1: 100 base power > 250 base power.
     *Level 2: 200 base power > 500 base power.
     *Level 3: 400 base power > 750 base power.
     *Level 4: 600 base power > 1000 base power. 16 MP > 18 MP.
     *Level 5: 800 base power > 1250 base power. 22 MP > 26 MP.
     *Level 6: 1200 base power > 1500 base power. No longer cures debuffs. 30 MP > 36 MP.
     *Level 7: 1600 base power > 1750 base power. No longer cures debuffs. 38 MP > 48 MP.
     *Level 8: No longer cures debuffs. 46 MP > 62 MP.
   *Divine Lottery:
     *Level 1: Restores 20% Max HP + 50 HP to the party. 12 MP > 65 MP.
     *Level 2: Restores 25% Max HP + 100 HP to the party. 20 MP > 80 MP.
     *Level 3: Restores 30% Max HP + 200 HP to the party. 36 MP > 95 MP.
     *Level 4: Restores 35% Max HP + 250 HP to the party. 50 MP > 110 MP.
     *Level 5: Restores 40% Max HP + 350 HP to the party. 64 MP > 125 MP.
   *Cobalt Spread: No longer grants Absorb Resist Up.
     *Level 1: -20% Fire/Earth/Wind/Water damage for 50 turns. 12 MP > 8 MP.
     *Level 2: -25% Fire/Earth/Wind/Water damage for 50 turns. 16 MP > 14 MP.
     *Level 3: -30% Fire/Earth/Wind/Water damage for 50 turns. 20 MP > 20 MP.
     *Level 4: -35% Fire/Earth/Wind/Water damage for 50 turns. 24 MP > 28 MP.
   *Omikuji+ passive now implemented, adds +10% to full heal rate of Omikuji Bomb. At a later date, may affect Max HP recovery of Divine Lottery.

*Nazrin:
   *Gold Rush: Now inflicts Protect/Shell: 50 and NulStatus: 30 to one ally.

EQUIPMENT

*Spread Scroll:
   *Level 1: 50 yen > 400 yen
   *Level 2: 150 yen > 1450 yen
   *Level 3: 450 yen > 3800 yen
   *Level 4: 1000 yen > 5000 yen
   *Level 5: 0 yen > 8150 yen
   *Level 6: 0 yen > 9900 yen
   *Level 7: 0 yen > 11500 yen
   *Level 8: 0 yen > 14250 yen
   *Level 9: 0 yen > 18700 yen
   *Level 10: 0 yen > 22600 yen

*Atai Scroll:
   *Level 2: 200 yen > 1000 yen
   *Level 3: 400 yen > 2000 yen
   *Level 4: 800 yen > 4000 yen
   *Level 5: 1600 yen > 6000 yen
   *Level 6: 3200 yen > 8000 yen
   *Level 7: 6400 yen > 12000 yen
   *Level 8: 12800 yen > 24000 yen
   *Level 9: 25600 yen > 48000 yen

*Morning Scroll:
   *Level 1: 3000 yen > 2500 yen
   *Level 2: 6000 yen > 5000 yen
   *Level 3: 12000 yen > 7500 yen
   *Level 4: 24000 yen > 15000 yen

SYSTEM

*The following themes have been removed: Rika's Boss Theme, Sariel's final two themes, Maribel/Renko's Boss Theme, Shou's Boss Theme, Medicine's Boss Theme, Rin's Boss Theme, Flandre's Boss Theme, Yuugi's Boss Theme, Rumia's Boss Theme, Mystia's Boss Theme, Louise's Boss Theme, Yuki/Mai's Boss Themes, Eirin's Boss Theme, Mamizou's Boss Theme, Futo's Boss Theme, Seiga's Boss Theme, Kyouko's Boss Theme, Yoshika's Boss Theme, The Three Fairies Boss Themes, Shikieiki's Boss Theme, Rikako's Boss Theme, Gengetsu's Boss Theme, Yamame's Boss Theme, EX Tenshi's Boss Theme, Parsee's Boss Theme, Ran's Boss Theme, Prismriver Sister's Boss Theme, Kana's Boss Theme, PC-98 Yuuka's Boss Theme, Young Alice's Boss Theme, Elis's/Kikuri's Boss Theme, Satori's Boss Theme, PC-98 Marisa's Boss Theme, Kanako's Boss Theme, Yuyuko's Boss Theme, Saigyou Yuyuko's Boss Theme, Byakuren's Boss Theme, Suika's Boss Theme, Miko's Boss Theme, Kasen's Boss Theme. Human Village's theme, Inferno's theme, Myouren Temple Graveyard theme, Mushroom Groove's Theme, Limestone Cavern's Theme, Reimu's Psyche Theme, Palanquin Ship's Theme, Ruins of Vina's Theme, Remains of Hell (2nd part) Theme, Dimensional Tear Theme, Pandaemonium-R Theme, Pathway to the Moon's Theme, Gapland's Theme, Youkai Mountain (Moriya Shrine half)'s Theme, Remains of Hell (Extended Music) Theme, Bamboo Forest's Theme, Forest of Magic's Theme, Winter Forest's Theme, Kappa Cave's Theme, Lunarian Palace's Theme, Cave to Pandaemonium's Theme, Alice's House Theme, Maribel's Theme, Final Sariel's Theme, Final Kaguya's Theme, Final Konngara's Theme, Yorihime's Battle Theme, Iku's Battle Theme, Final Tenshi's Theme, Wonderland's Theme, Great Mausoleum's Theme, Bhava-Agra's Theme, Sea of Cloud's Theme.
Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 10:05:52 am by Xenomic
#337  September 02, 2017, 11:39:34 pm
    • USA
Could you make the removed content an optional download package for people who have the computer power to run it and storage space to hold it?
#338  September 02, 2017, 11:44:38 pm
    • USA
Disregard the below post. It turns out the situation did not last as long as the counter indicated it would. It lasted a few turns; not what the counter said it would. So there is no problem here unless you want to do something to the counter so it is more accurate. But I think it is fine as is;  -just a bit of a scare at first.

on another note chaos's galaxy attack mode is lethal (-ly boring) it is dangerous but takes so many game turns with her atb slowly incrementing for each one. i can go out and eat and come back before she is done. can't do anything game-wise so might as well do that anyway. :P

Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 11:54:59 pm by Stormbringer
#339  September 03, 2017, 02:48:00 am
    • USA
Yeah, Chaos's Galaxy Stop actually just inflicts the Stop status itself on everyone but her. It's easier to code it that way (Sakuya's ultimate does the same thing actually).

The removed content has no reason to be around now since it's not even used in the game. The files are still there if you search for them in the Music File section though!
#340  October 15, 2017, 01:11:19 am
    • USA
New update: http://www.mediafire.com/file/66m3l4360klrb4t/Touhou_Fantasy.rar

This does enable you to go to almost the end of the game. However, it is not 100% tested and whatnot. In any event, here's the updates:

CHARACTERS

*Momiji:
   *Clairvoyance: No longer doubles Momiji's PBlock/MBlock values. Now increases PBlock/MBlock by +30%. 80 MP > 45 MP.

*Nitori:
   *Water Carpet: No longer increases Water-elemental resistance.
     *Level 1: Restores 5 MP. Grants Replenish MP and Absorb Damage: 10%.
     *Level 2: Restores 10 MP. Grants Replenish MP and Absorb Damage: 10%.
     *Level 3: Restores 15 MP. Grants Replenish MP and Absorb Damage: 10%.
     *Level 4: Restores 20 MP. Grants Replenish MP and Absorb Damage: 10%.
     *Level 5: Restores 25 MP. Grants Replenish MP and Absorb Damage: 10%.
     *Level 6: Restores 30 MP. Grants Replenish MP and Absorb Damage: 10%.
     *Level 7: Restores 35 MP. Grants Replenish MP and Absorb Damage: 10%.
     *Level 8: Restores 40 MP. Grants Replenish MP and Absorb Damage: 10%.

*Youmu:
   *Focus: Now has a level 2 (increases Focus counter by +2) and level 3 (increases Focus counter by +3) when equipped with specific equipment (Raven Armor and Spirit's Vest for level 2. Funeral Gown and Wigar for level 3).

*Byakuren:
   *Cloudy Way in Purple: No longer increases the party's Ice-elemental resistance.
     *Level 1: Blink: 10, Auto-Esuna: 10 to one.
     *Level 2: Blink: 15, Auto-Esuna: 20 to one.
     *Level 3: Blink: 20, Auto-Esuna: 30 to one.
     *Level 4: Blink: 25, Auto-Esuna: 40 to one.
     *Level 5: Blink: 30, Auto-Esuna: 50 to one.
     *Level 6: Blink: 35, Auto-Esuna: 60 to one.
   *Star Sword Apologetics: No longer reduces all resistances on all enemies. Now grants Doublecast: 10 to the party. 50% Max MP > 80 MP.

*Hope:
   *Fate's skillset (Hellfire, Aurroa Freeze, Skygate, Meteor Blast, Aerial Slash) now deal 800 base damage instead of 500 base damage.

*Suwako:
   *Seven Stones:
     *Level 1: Increases the party's healing potency by 10% for 30 turns. 10 MP.
     *Level 2: Increases the party's healing potency by 15% for 30 turns. 22 MP.
     *Level 3: Increases the party's healing potency by 20% for 30 turns. 34 MP.
     *Level 4: Increases the party's healing potency by 25% for 30 turns. 46 MP.
     *Level 5: Increases the party's healing potency by 30% for 30 turns. 58 MP.

*Utsuho:   
   *Fixed Star: No longer reduces one enemy's Fire resistance.
     *Level 1: Inflicts a fixed 1111 Fire-elemental physical damage and Sap: 25 to one target. x2 damage vs. Plants. 48 MP.
     *Level 2: Inflicts a fixed 2222 Fire-elemental physical damage and Sap: 25  to one target. x2 damage vs. Plants. 82 MP.
     *Level 3: Inflicts a fixed 3333 Fire-elemental physical damage and Sap: 25  to one target. x2 damage vs. Plants. 125 MP.
     *Level 4: Inflicts a fixed 4444 Fire-elemental physical damage and Sap: 25  to one target. x2 damage vs. Plants. 164 MP.
   *Ten Evil Stars: No longer reduces all enemies Fire resistance.
     *Level 1: Inflicts 400 Fire-elemental physical damage, Lock: 20, and Sap: 25 to all enemies. x2 damage vs. Plants. 12 MP > 33 MP.
     *Level 2: Inflicts 800 Fire-elemental physical damage, Lock: 20, and Sap: 25 to all enemies. x2 damage vs. Plants. 24 MP > 50 MP.
     *Level 3: Inflicts 1200 Fire-elemental physical damage, Lock: 20, and Sap: 25 to all enemies. x2 damage vs. Plants. 36 MP > 64 MP.
     *Level 4: Inflicts 1600 Fire-elemental physical damage, Lock: 20, and Sap: 25 to all enemies. x2 damage vs. Plants. 48 MP > 80 MP.

*Minoriko:
   *Autumn Sky: No longer increases Physical/Magic resist to the party. Now grants NulPhysical: 10 and NulMagic: 10 to one ally. 100 MP > 58 MP.

*Hina:
   *Misfortune's Wheel: No longer lowers one enemy's ATK/DEF/MAG by 20. Now inflicts Disable: 20, Silence: 25, Lock: 25, and Fear: 25 to one enemy. 20 MP > 32 MP.
   *Cursed Field: No longer reduces all enemies' elemental resists. Now grants Return Damage: 25% and Absorb Damage: 25% to the party. 38 MP> 57 MP.

*Iku:
   *Dragon Fish's Wrath: No longer increases non-elemental resists. Now grants Return Damage: 25% to self. 40 MP > 22 MP.
   *Elekiter Dragon Palace: No longer increases non-elemental resists to the party. Now grants Return Damage: 10% to the party.
   *Pearl of the Five-Clawed Dragon: No longer reduces all enemies' non-elemental resists. Reduces Fire/Earth/Wind/Water damage by 100% for 10 turns to the party. 68 MP > 40 MP.

*Letty:
   *White Album: No longer increases Defense by +50 to Letty. Now grants Absorb Damage: 25% to one ally. 40 MP > 18 MP.
   *Lingering Cold: No longer reduces all enemies' ATK/DEF/MAG by 50. Inflicts Slow: 20 to the enemy party. 45 MP > 30 MP.

*Tewi:
   *Great Fortune Crest: No longer reduces all resistances to all enemies. 50 MP > 20 MP.

*Mima:
   *Wild Phantom Spirit: No longer reduces Ghost resist and inflicts Berserk: oo to one target. Now grants Doublecast: 5 to one ally. 22 MP > 14 MP.