YesNoOk

its this still alive (Read 37395 times)

Started by fjz95, May 03, 2016, 09:53:24 am
Share this topic:
its this still alive
#1  May 03, 2016, 09:53:24 am
    • USA
    • fjz95@yahoo.com
the most recent post ive seen is two months ago i really new to ef-12 and was hoping to see if anyone still used it im mostly interested in the work of snowmeow and Nightwolfy
Re: its this still alive
#2  May 06, 2016, 04:14:53 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Work is going undercover; I got other priorities and won't be with EF-12 for a couple months. Not that would make so much difference, all that I've done was some stages.
I guess Nightwolfy is fine-tunning his chars, he is a perfeccionist and won't release a WIP, only the character complete.
But welcome, if do you have some doubts, feel free to ask, we may answer according to our knowledge. ;-)
#3  May 06, 2016, 04:23:21 am
Work is definitely still being done. It's been slow and not easy but people are doing things. Unfortunately most people here won't be too interested until something mind-blowing happens.

I'm getting back into 3D work and EF-12 myself. Life was kinda strangling me for the last year or so but I have time to spend on this again.
#4  May 06, 2016, 04:37:30 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Welcome back! =)
#5  May 07, 2016, 06:28:45 pm
    • USA
Yeah, I'm honestly in the same boat as the OP. The community for EF-12 is rather small at the moment but I'm hoping that Quad Arrow will make further improvements to the engine where it will get more on board.

Speaking which, what's with them not releasing over Steam? It's been up on Greenlight for almost 3 years and still nothing.
Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 06:32:38 pm by Segaguycrazy
#6  June 11, 2016, 01:07:56 am
  • Mugen curse strikes again
Well i had to come back when i saw the link on steam here, have to admit not played with this for nearly a year, but with modding sfv on pc i might try it out again, but has there been much progress?, seeing the steam page and set for summer their must be pushing for a release soon though