YesNoOk

new member, interested in EF-12 but confused! (Read 9656 times)

Started by KingHaki, August 11, 2015, 06:39:36 am
Share this topic:
new member, interested in EF-12 but confused!
#1  August 11, 2015, 06:39:36 am
    • USA
    • acebungi@gmail.com
Hello everyone, I lead a gaming and development club at my school and have messed around with things like gamemaker, unity, scratch, blender and the like. All have helped me learn a little more to help my club finish it's ultimate goal; make a working balanced fighting game.

I stumbled on EF-12 (and this subforum)  a few weeks ago and was so excited that I got it right away. I have tried messing with it but get stuck. From what I have figured out I cant edit the game by pressing return after opening the core instead, I need to edit the controller or settings.
I have a list of 18 characters I have concept art for and am starting to build in blender, along with some custom skeletons (one of my characters only has one arm)

I also am trying to make it extremely realistic. Coming from a martial arts background including but not limited to, karate, taekwando, wing chun, boxing, BBJ, MMA, and wrestling I feel I have quite a bit to add to the community!

thanks!
I try my best, at coding, at training, at life!
Re: new member, interested in EF-12 but confused!
#2  August 25, 2015, 11:57:57 pm
I like your sprite, EF-12 is new still and a lot of people want to be part of creating there own game, but the problem so far that I learned. Is team work!!
"There's no I in team" Ever fighting game we like had a team of people creating them not 1 person. Am only saying this because everything I've learned about EF-12 I've made tutorial videos on youtube so people can gain interest in the engine. So, if you know how to create custom skeletons in EF-12 using BLENDER PLEASE make a tutorial video, it would be a big help to me and other's who are interested in the engine. The more people learn these basic skills, the longer the life span EF-12 will have. EF-12 engine can die a horror-able death!! There's all ready another engine out called UFE BY UNITY. It would be great to work with you,
#3  August 26, 2015, 03:08:29 am
  • Thank you so very much.
    • dhillonpowell@gmail.com
    • Skype - dhillon2004521
    • dhillon521mugen.weebly.com/
Use M.U.G.E.N Its the only proven Fighting Engine.
#4  February 14, 2016, 07:27:54 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
¬¬"
When M.U.G.E.N. get full 3D, we'll think about it.
I said: REAL 3D, not emulated 3D (Like Killer Instinct).