YesNoOk

Report your progresses here (Read 283486 times)

Started by Snowmeow, May 31, 2015, 06:02:28 pm
Share this topic:
Report your progresses here
#1  May 31, 2015, 06:02:28 pm
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
EF-12 is not dead, and we will prove it.
In this topic, the developers will post their progresses (A new char, a new stage, a new animation, etc...) and, if it's of their will, put links to share their work with everybody.
Re: Report your progresses here
#2  June 01, 2015, 10:18:10 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 05:04:33 pm by Snowmeow
#3  June 01, 2015, 09:08:08 pm
Very nice, Great job.
I have a few stages I'll pop up soon, MMD stages take about 5 minutes to turn into EF-12 Stages. :D
#4  June 03, 2015, 04:10:53 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Beginning the works on Unity-Chan. Not easy task, I know, but to get to the top of the mountain, you need to do a first step.
#5  June 03, 2015, 06:45:10 pm
    • Brazil
    • henriquedelgado11@gmail.com
^Nice! I always wondered if Onoguchi-san would allow Fighting Unity-Chan to become an EF-12 download due to the assets he made. Hope he and the Unity devs are fine with it though.
#6  June 03, 2015, 07:10:24 pm
Pretty sure they don't have a say, Since Unity chan is originally a TDA model.
Meaning you can't stop what was never yours to begin with being used about, Especially for a free to play game. ^^
I'll be uploading a few videos to show my progress soon, Once I smooth over a few more things.
#7  June 03, 2015, 11:16:53 pm
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Does somebody know how do I put collision balls in a model?
Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 12:18:36 am by Snowmeow
#8  June 03, 2015, 11:45:55 pm
If you're using the standard EF-12 Skelletons, I believe they're automaticaly added when you weight the area of mesh to the corresponding bone, Example, Right hand goes to RH in the MTH.

You set the size of the Collision and the bones you're using in the EF-12V1.75DEV(1)\data\Cha\(Your character folder) collision.csv
I set my Sword hand to passively strike at 3 passive and 3 active, Just to get the extra reach.

Though doing this, you can create a phantom character that cannot be attacked by setting all the values to 0. =P

Hope this helped.

(Edit) Ah I just noticed you said ADD, I'm assuming your adding extra arms or something?
Well sadly that'll need a custom skelleton or something along those lines, making it highly incompatible with the default animations provided, Same story though, weight the mesh to the bone, register it in the Collision.csv then test it, I myself have NOT added any extras myself, I just assume this is how its done.  ~
#9  June 04, 2015, 09:10:54 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
If you're using the standard EF-12 Skelletons, I believe they're automaticaly added when you weight the area of mesh to the corresponding bone, Example, Right hand goes to RH in the MTH.

You set the size of the Collision and the bones you're using in the EF-12V1.75DEV(1)\data\Cha\(Your character folder) collision.csv
I set my Sword hand to passively strike at 3 passive and 3 active, Just to get the extra reach.

Though doing this, you can create a phantom character that cannot be attacked by setting all the values to 0. =P

Hope this helped.

(Edit) Ah I just noticed you said ADD, I'm assuming your adding extra arms or something?
Well sadly that'll need a custom skelleton or something along those lines, making it highly incompatible with the default animations provided, Same story though, weight the mesh to the bone, register it in the Collision.csv then test it, I myself have NOT added any extras myself, I just assume this is how its done.  ~

In the truth, it's because the Unity-Chan that I got from Fool Viewer has NO COLLISION BALLS!
>___<"
And, I got this problem too, I think that the UniSkeleton was made only for the Fool Viewer, not EF-12 per se.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zodznOaq1Q
#10  June 04, 2015, 02:48:26 pm
Darn, that's a shame,
Overall, I don't think I know of anything that can help, as we can't open her in Blender.
You're best bet is too try in Foolviewer too see if there's any other Skeletons that can make her function,
As I believe you're right about her current Skel.

Sorry I could be of no help with this. :c

#11  June 04, 2015, 09:14:38 pm
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
While I was using Fool Viewer, I discovered an easter egg from Unity-Chan:

So, I discovered that Unity-Chan was shrunk and her natural size is this:

Yea, man, this mountain is higher than I thought. D=
#12  June 08, 2015, 08:57:35 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br

Oooh, sorry, if I am a noob, because I am starting with internet tutorials and I didn't have notion of so basic tasks like scale freezing... ¬¬

Gave up about Unity-chan. For a while. Gonna try some model that accepts the standard skeleton.
#13  June 08, 2015, 04:49:40 pm
Wow, that reply they gave you seemed somewhat rude, Surprising...
Yeah I agree, I've never heard of having to freeze a scale due to the skel being a giant.

I hope too see what model you move onto :D
#14  June 08, 2015, 06:47:50 pm
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
I hope too see what model you move onto :D
Let's say that, she has a lot of horsepower.
But I'm having problems to fit her in the Blender EF-12 skeleton, her arms are more relaxed and her legs are more spread in her set pose.
'Till now, had no success in Fool Viewer, I wonder if it's because I moved the skeleton to fit the model and later, move both together to the skeleton's original pose (T-pose).

#15  June 10, 2015, 05:35:58 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Here is the char I'm working now. She is from an Unreal Tournament 3 mod.

To make her fit in EF-12 will be, surely, a night-mare. xD
#16  June 10, 2015, 08:01:26 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Got SUCCESS! (Or almost...)
My first working EF-12 character is... MYSELF!
(But, there are some troubles to solve, like these cracks in the model... ¬¬)
#17  June 10, 2015, 03:44:37 pm
Awesome stuff, Those holes in the model are weight paint issues im afraid, I'll post some of my stuff shortly, Sorry i'm a tad lazy with updates. :p
I uploaded a video, but i removed it cause it got muted. haha xD
#18  June 10, 2015, 05:35:24 pm
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
So, if it's weight paint, what I have to do, raise the weight?

Mute video is nothing, some videos I post on Youtube get the double of time. In example, I post a video of 2:03, appeares as a video of 4:06. xD
#19  June 11, 2015, 06:18:45 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Second stage ready! BG_Castelo, inside the walls of a castle!

Link to download here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjn01jpt8x1eog1/BG_Castelo.rar?dl=0
(Link to Youtube video soon, if my internet connection raise from the dead... ¬¬)

On the other side, my mare is "almost" ready... Almost... >_<" (Damn bone heat error!)
Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:32:50 pm by Snowmeow
#20  June 11, 2015, 08:29:46 pm
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Solved the chest problem, but, again, the weight painting issue.

Frontside: It's all okay.

Backside, there's a mess. .¬¬