YesNoOk

Skeleton (Read 7873 times)

Started by JustAPasserby, August 30, 2016, 06:48:07 pm
Share this topic:
Skeleton
#1  August 30, 2016, 06:48:07 pm
i am new to mugen and ef 12. i am new to modding as well, i dont understand this skeleton thing but the forum and the guides to add characters mention skeleton things.

i wonder why cant i found skeleton in the EF-12 files i download. i also cant find the application to add and edit the new character, sorry if i bother you guys but can somebody give me step by step guide to create characters and add it in ef-12? and what application in ef-12 to do that, or possibly just give the link that explains it

the only application exist in the folder is ef-12core.exe is that also the application to create character? i dont see any "Create character" option or something similar

please help this newbie... i am sorry if i bother you guys but i dont know where to start. and thank you
Re: Skeleton
#2  August 30, 2016, 07:14:27 pm
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Hello!
The skeletons are available for free download in EF-12 site.
They are named "Deformers", and there are versions for Blender, SoftImage and Maya.
Here's the link:
http://ef-12.com/?page_id=3036
#3  September 05, 2016, 05:12:14 pm
thank u very much, i thought i replied this some days ago but maybe i forgot. sorry but which 1 should i download? i dont know the difference between each version
#4  September 11, 2016, 04:46:33 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
It depends on the software that you will use. I recommend Blender, it's free, and seems easier to use. But, if you have Maya or Softimage, so download the deformers for such softwares.