YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2254935 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2341  April 16, 2017, 03:06:36 am
  • The Goddess Returns
https://twitter.com/tononet/status/853319585688240128

Whelp. Hopefully they don't IP block us on the JP servers because there's no way in hell am I spending more than a year for a miniscule chance to roll for all my servants again.

EDIT: It seems the guy who leaked the announcement had these to say.

>April announcement with Summer release.
>Seperate server
>No altered art
>No dub
>Seperate schedule to other versions
>Main story is priority, followed by seasonal events, followed by misc. events
>4-5 Orders out by year's end, EoR cleared before 2.0 ends in Japan
>No bans
>No account transfers

Oh thank god.

Yes, finally. Shit no dub.

Finally I can get my hands on a Fate game past Extella to chew on for once.

God this may replace Fire Emblem Heroes for me but I don't know how to keep my data on that game...
Why does my phone have such shit memory?

-Mash
-Altria

LMAO. Quality translation there.

Really? I know Blue Saber is usually called ALOT of different names in the English version(including that one), but atleast stick with Artoria or Arturia please...especially since Fate/Extella went with I believe the former.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2342  April 16, 2017, 06:02:33 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#2343  April 16, 2017, 06:24:18 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
-Mash
-Altria

LMAO. Quality translation there.

Really? I know Blue Saber is usually called ALOT of different names in the English version(including that one), but atleast stick with Artoria or Arturia please...especially since Fate/Extella went with I believe the former.

As I recall Altria's the official translation of OG Seibah's name. Everyone just says Arturia because it rolls off the tongue better.

Also, Mash is at least better than Matthew.
#2344  April 16, 2017, 06:45:00 pm
official translation of OG Seibah's name
There's like 15 of those. They keep changing it, be it straight from Type-Moon/Nasu, the books that they put out (whoever it is that actually writes those), or the games and content that somehow get officially ported to the West (doesn't Extella have Artoria ?). They legit have no idea what they're doing, nobody involved in any of it does.
IINM Nasu's version of it is Artoria because he based it off the "Artorius" => plural : "gens Artoria" family that actually existed in that time period, with bonus Lucius Artorius Castus being a potential historical source of King Arthur (he specifically gave that explanation in some fairly recent book). Except he doesn't realize that it's a family name (not to mention plural) and the given name that also exists is Arturus, so there's no question that the feminine version of it really should be Arturia (well, I'm not big on Latin names, but it's the closest intersection between Type-Moon and History). Altria is just plain fucking stupid trolling. I don't even believe they'll keep it (if that's what they really have, I don't know where Benz saw it).
Matthew was never a thing. One artist made a mistake and it was specifically changed back to Mash when the event had its rerun. It's Mash.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 06:59:25 pm by Byakko
#2345  April 16, 2017, 09:25:34 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I dunno man, hundreds of merch article use the name, including my FGO Stage 3 Saber nendo.

I'll stick to that if that's what's really ending up official,  even if Extella stuck with Artoria. At least it'll make me stop calling her Artorias by accident. lmao
Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 09:28:35 pm by Sʜᴡᴀ
#2346  April 16, 2017, 09:30:16 pm
Oh, I know that this translation is actually present in some goodies and books, but it's a troll translation. Some people were paid to do a shit job, they didn't care, they popped the first thing they could think of, some of them probably don't see the problem with it, but.... it's just a troll translation.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2347  April 21, 2017, 11:58:31 am
Anyone know if there is a way to recover your lost account?
Somehow I didn't link my account with my Google Play.
So when I got my phone replaced by repairs, I lost my save  :lugoi:
#2348  April 21, 2017, 04:18:08 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
If you didn't make a bind code then you're only best bet is to contact DW themselves.
#2349  April 21, 2017, 04:34:03 pm
There's a form for that, you have to give as much info as you can (name of your Master, last few Servants pulled with date, payment record if you bought any quartz...) but yeah, seriously, you have to create a bind code. Google Play or Facebook binding is not supported.
You'll find the url to the form with instruction on the subreddit, I'm pretty sure.
#2350  April 22, 2017, 02:05:15 pm
Using the form requires knowing Japanese, right?
For filling in the answers and such.

I'll try that first, if else I'll see if anyone can help me with it.
Thanks for the info :)
#2351  April 30, 2017, 01:40:22 am
Bump for update on my situation.
They gave me a new code after some mail exchange.

Thanks for helping! :)
#2352  May 01, 2017, 11:21:06 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Good for you, I suggest you write it physically and keep it in a safe place, so it doesn't happen again.

Btw, CCC event is here, and I see somebody managed to get Meltlilith, judging by the support list (and wow you're fast at leveling her). Me too, including Suzuha. I can finally give the middle finger to the summer event for giving me absolutely nothing. Too bad no Passionlip, but I can't really complain here as a F2P.

Btw, holy moly Meltlilith NP generation. I can easily spam her NP without assistance.
#2353  May 02, 2017, 03:33:28 am
    • France
I can't speak for Suzuka but both alter-egos seem like quite solid servants.
I managed to nab NP3 Passionlip and she's BBBAQ with BNP, she also also some tanky skills and a taunt. Her Q and A cards are also pretty good! She has presence concealment too... In fact, they both have a laundry list of passive. Magic resist, independant action, divinity with *more* debuff resist... The only difference is that Melt has Riding (and her NP also boosts her quicks...) and Passion has presence concealment (of all things).

The main missions of the event can be pretty brutal tho, particularly for some (like me) who rushed through the story to get here. Thankfully farming is much more lax (and when you get the buffs from the roulette... Hmmm +50% atk ups for the party).
#2354  May 02, 2017, 06:21:10 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#2355  May 02, 2017, 08:05:27 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Oh, I saw this on reddit. A team with Servants that have huge breasts. Invincible!

Edit: Oh, it seems they didn't include the weight of Meltlilith's high heels in her measurements, but they added it for her height, which ends up in a bizarre result of 190cm tall and a weight of only 33kg. Those who have Passionlip, how does this work for her?
Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 10:08:18 am by Nanashi_1337
#2356  May 02, 2017, 01:43:51 pm
    • France
Passionlip is 156cm tall, with a weight of 1ton. Her hands are definitely factored in here. Strange that Melt does not have her full weight then hm.
#2357  May 24, 2017, 07:22:15 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Well, finally there is some news about Fate Grand Order Global and it's a campaign to hit as much likes as you can in which people coming in can get Star Quartz, Hero Crystals, Friend Points, Craft Essence, Blaze of Wisdom and at 20K likes a Saber Lily summon

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2017-05-23/fategrand_order_invites_you_to_unlock_rewards_for_upcoming_launch.shtml

The actual Facebook link to the main page of Fate Grand Order Global: https://www.facebook.com/FateGO.USA

I wonder how hard people will go for Scathath when she's released here compared to Japan lol.

EDIT: Reading from the F/GO Reddit, they already hit 30K likes but the Quartz stack regardless...I guess this is for any future campaigns they do then or if they keep making the rewards stack.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 07:46:12 pm by Xhominid
#2358  June 18, 2017, 06:08:03 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
F/GO is coming to America on June 25th.
#2359  June 26, 2017, 08:59:16 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Tried this game and I'm liking it so far. Is there a way to reroll or am I stuck with what I got? I really want Jeanne, but was I able to get D'Eon, Emiya, and Tamamo Cat with my free Quartz, not to a 5* and some 4* Crafting Essences.
#2360  June 26, 2017, 10:37:45 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Did you try deleting the app and redownloading?

Giving this a shot too, but not too sure if I'll stick on the long run. There's a lot of things to manage and I need to keep reminding myself that Heroes was generous and this one won't be as much.

I'm too deep in to reroll now. Just going to hope I luck out.