YesNoOk

Infinite SVK pallette issues - Mugen 1.1 (Read 18752 times)

Started by argyone, August 23, 2017, 02:03:30 pm
Share this topic:
Infinite SVK pallette issues - Mugen 1.1
#1  August 23, 2017, 02:03:30 pm
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany
So I changed all characters port to a 1.1 32bit png version and now palettes don't work,it always displays the same default palette no matter what button I press,what did I miss or is there something that must be done for palettes to work with 1.1?
i have this problem with almost all of the recent SvK characters availible (around 50) so is there a quick fix for this, since i cant play vs mode anymore because all of my buudies have the same pallette now.

i searched the forum and what i found was this:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-1-1-portrait-and-palette-issues--150395.0.html

i aded the remap code and edited the 5900 state but that diidnt changed anything.
gotta say that some chars (f. example Takuma) dont have the 5900 state and they work perfectly fine.
should i delete the 5900 state? im really clueless what to do now :(
pls would someone be so kind and help me out?

thx in advance and have a nice week y'all :)
Re: Infinite SVK pallette issues - Mugen 1.1
#2  August 25, 2017, 10:43:23 am
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany
wow..over 4k views and no reply?
Re: Infinite SVK pallette issues - Mugen 1.1
#3  August 27, 2017, 02:18:15 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Are your palettes set up for
dest = 1,palno
as in, is the default palette 1,0? Is it 0,0? and is the second palette 1,1 or 1,2?
If your default palette is 0,1 and the second is 0,2 you'd want
dest = 0,1+palno

One problem that messes up in FF3 is it not auto-saving. So go to Sprites and hit Save As. choose 1.1 and type in a new name. Close FF3, and use notepad to edit your def to the new sff file's name. Or edit the original's name in the folder and switch the new one to the original's name.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv