YesNoOk

wrestling (Read 2254538 times)

Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#12841  June 14, 2017, 06:43:30 pm
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
Yeah Raw was hot garbage don't but hey something I might hate something on the show, you might like it's cool. The only worth wild match to watch on Raw last night was Sheamus/Cesaro vs Hardyz. Even with a double countout, it was a good match I look forward to how long till the Hardys become broken and really spark this feud.

Miz with Yogi Bear was so dumb, I'll let it slide one week, but bringing back to the fore front the second week in the a row is dumb to me. WWE you're suppose to grab all ages, but that felt like trying to get the kids to laugh and enjoy. When he was on SD, Miz was treated like a star, hope they get away from this fast. I said last night that it seems like a break up with Maryse coming and I don't like that at as well. Remember Lana leaving Rusev going with Ziggler, and that didn't work out WWE found that out, and they had back together before too long.

Heyman/Lesnar/Joe segment was done very week, didn't help that were those two started fighting the Sky steam died and came back when the Raw roster came into the ring

Alexander/Dar/Fox segment and match yeah didn't help not one of them. I guess Alexander is going to do something better, maybe Gulak?

Rollins/Wyatt segment same riddles and stuff we've seen from the both of them. Women's Division stuff was okay, the match could of been better like maybe a Emma win because she is a loser now. I don't know how to promote Emmalina, then do nothing with it, then go back to Emma and still you don't know what to do with it. Speaking about Women's Division that Bayley segment with Graves was one of the worst segments I've seen in years. WWE doesn't know to book Bayley, and she's in the Ocean right now with one Floatie asking for help.

SD/205 Live on the other hand was pretty good overall shows. The Six Man Tag was a good Main Eventer for the go home show for SD, and even Natayla/Charlotte, New/Breezango vs Usos/Colons were quality matches. I really want Lana to the win the SD Women's Title, not a fan of Naomi she's not even worth giving that title run for to honest. I rather see what Lana can do with it, and who attacked Tyler Breeze with one or two Arms?

As for 205 Live Titus Brand with Tozawa could be a title run for him, because let's be honest you just might have to take the title away from him eventually the dude has beaten everyone on the roster except Metalik.
#12842  June 17, 2017, 01:10:54 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
#12843  June 17, 2017, 01:51:54 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Color me underwhelmed.
#12844  June 17, 2017, 06:34:12 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
Toni Storm outta the ones named so far I really know really well from her days in Stardom and Progress. She's only 21 and one of the best Indy Women Wrestlers in the world. Kairi Hojo is going to be in this, can't wait for that!
#12845  June 17, 2017, 07:41:37 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 07:56:16 pm by Alex Sonico
#12846  June 19, 2017, 04:47:44 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
In the ultimate manly move of manly manliness, Mike Bennett has debuted ON PPV under his wife's last name.
#12847  June 19, 2017, 05:35:17 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
woof that ppv sucked
#12848  June 19, 2017, 05:39:46 am
    • USA
Yeah it did but the main event was alot of fun. Pretty much that should be smackdowns main event scene right there. NO orton no mahal....just Styles, Ziggler, Owens, Nakamura, Corbin and Zayne
#12849  June 19, 2017, 05:40:54 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Was the ladies' match good? That's the only thing that tempted me to break hiatus
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#12850  June 19, 2017, 05:44:17 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
Lana was quite impressive for her first live tv match with Naomi. The PPV itself wasn't all that great, weird winners and booking decisions with those endings as well.
#12851  June 19, 2017, 05:51:02 am
    • USA
Was the ladies' match good? That's the only thing that tempted me to break hiatus

it was actually pretty decent not enough to watch the whole show, but if you can find the match on youtube it had some nice spots. But was not "historic" like they kept claiming it would be
#12852  June 19, 2017, 06:24:29 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Inb4legendsvssinghjobbers

Not sure how I feel with the overall winners of the MitB.  Might have some interesting feuds along the way.
#12853  June 19, 2017, 05:55:26 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
James Ellsworth should be gone by now.
#12854  June 19, 2017, 08:53:41 pm
james ellsworth is good because women usually dont have man valets. i'm fine with carmella winning mitb, but baron corbin is garbage

SNT

#12855  June 19, 2017, 11:14:12 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
2K are doing a thing again.

that Kurt Angle tease
#12856  June 19, 2017, 11:22:31 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
james ellsworth is good because women usually dont have man valets. i'm fine with carmella winning mitb, but baron corbin is garbage

you must not watch talking smack because corbin is genius on it
#12857  June 20, 2017, 01:14:26 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
Yeah Corbin was the only natural choice for the MITB. Sadly he probably won't win anytime soon, and hopefully it's in a major program with Styles or Nakamura or even Cena.
#12858  June 20, 2017, 01:19:07 am
#12859  June 20, 2017, 01:30:57 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
#12860  June 20, 2017, 02:00:01 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA

you must not watch talking smack because corbin is genius on it

Mi familia, Mojo Rawley is good on Talking Smack

At some point you gotta make that work live and from what I remember before I stopped watching Corbin wasn't making it happen

Anyway, I've seen the ladies MITB match and I think that it was poor form to sacrifice a genuine moment for cheap heat on an angle that'll be done in a few months especially after them femmes were busting their asses
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time