YesNoOk

Frame Data - X-Men: Children of the Atom (Read 1197 times)

Started by FrozenDelight, March 20, 2014, 06:59:36 pm
Share this topic:
Frame Data - X-Men: Children of the Atom
#1  March 20, 2014, 06:59:36 pm
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
Hi guys and gals,

Does anyone possibly know where I could get frame data for X-Men: Children of the Atom?

I am aware of some methods which allow you to get frame data from certain games, but if the data has already been mined, I would be grateful to know about them. It would be a waist of time otherwise. If theres any sites or threads that have frame data for other games, I would also like to know about them.

Thanks.
An anthropomorphic existential nightmare.
Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 07:23:31 pm by FrozenDelight
Re: Frame Data - X-Men: Children of the Atom
#2  March 20, 2014, 07:26:20 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
try mizuumi and shoryuken.
Re: Frame Data - X-Men: Children of the Atom
New #3  March 20, 2014, 07:52:39 pm
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
Ah, I have checked Shoryuken with no luck. I don't know what mizuumi is, I will check it out, thanks. EDIT - Just checked Mizuumi, nothing on X-Men COTA, unfortunately.

I'm a bit rusty, haven't thought about frame data in quite a while. If I was to record data from a game, would I include the first active frame in the start-up data? I wouldn't have included it, but then I saw this thread;

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/23520-Frame-Data-%28for-people-that-want-to-learn-it%29

In the example, they've included it, so Start-up and Active are 2-2. I would have thought it was 1-2. Which one is the most commonly accepted interpretation?
An anthropomorphic existential nightmare.
Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 11:09:43 pm by FrozenDelight