YesNoOk

DragonBallZ vs One Piece New Version (Read 103866 times)

Started by kenshiro99, December 16, 2018, 10:48:46 pm
Share this topic:

lui

Re: DragonBallZ vs One Piece New Version
#21  December 23, 2018, 12:52:57 am
    • USA
#22  December 23, 2018, 02:28:01 am
  • I must continue my training...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#23  December 23, 2018, 02:49:55 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I'd rather have JoJo's Bizarre Adventure vs One Piece.

Great idea +1, why don't you code it? my total support for this, guy! I wanna play it too, so as I don't know how to code, I'll patiently wait for you to code it for me.

Nice, ain't it?
I swear there was something cool here!!
#24  December 23, 2018, 02:56:22 am
  • Raging Fist
It's responses like this that can make that game idea a nonexistant paradox karl_eichholtz_13 . Best learn to make a game yourself for Mugen.
Anywho, I really dig this prototype, esp how it has that MVC charm. I hope the next updates are just as awesome!
#25  December 29, 2018, 11:09:24 pm
  • Why,
Isn´t them ealier at 6? well. intresting...

And soo think at someone still...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#26  December 30, 2018, 10:52:30 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Great update of your game. I really like Luffy! Waiting more characters to include in the game, see you!
#27  December 31, 2018, 02:29:14 pm
This game is fun already! Looking forward to the rest of the cast.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#28  January 02, 2019, 03:43:44 pm
    • Russia
Thanks, guys, i waited it so much and now i see game has 4 buttoms...so i won't use these chars...upsetting

lui

#29  January 03, 2019, 08:10:07 pm
    • USA
Ah, thank you for invalidating our hard work and hours upon hours it took just to get this project to launch at all because you guys can't seem to handle the 4-button switch that badly. First I get people constantly requesting stuff and then people telling me theyd prefer another game altogether, now this shit?

Are you guys seriously that spoiled? I'm already done with mugen as a whole but for fuck sake if this is the respect kenshiro and I get for everything then I'm glad I'm done. People like you guys make it not worth doing anything for.
#30  January 03, 2019, 09:04:08 pm
  • Raging Fist
wtf guys? 4 button or 6 just enjoy the game. Bad enough Walrus left and you're gonna do this to Kenshiro? They worked very hard to make this a reality. How would you feel if you decide to make a full game and people shit down your throats huh?
#31  January 03, 2019, 09:37:59 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
Ah, thank you for invalidating our hard work and hours upon hours it took just to get this project to launch at all because you guys can't seem to handle the 4-button switch that badly. First I get people constantly requesting stuff and then people telling me theyd prefer another game altogether, now this shit?

Are you guys seriously that spoiled? I'm already done with mugen as a whole but for fuck sake if this is the respect kenshiro and I get for everything then I'm glad I'm done. People like you guys make it not worth doing anything for.

Walruslui we all love this project, the only thing that caught some people by surprise was just the exchange of 6 buttons for 4 buttons, we expected only small changes like for example the change of lifebar, more wonderful characters like the ones that were released in this new version, the only thing that the people really were surprised was only with the change of 6 buttons for 4 buttons, only that and some people are just expressing this surprise that was not expected I think for many, but taking only this detail the game is perfect, a true masterpiece.
Please do not give up on the project and understand that we are only leaving comments in our opinion, and since I am a fan and client of Kenshiro99 he will also understand that it is only our opinion about this little detail of the system change of buttons and that we continue loving this project that until today was one of the best ever made for mugen.
And in the end the boss is you who are doing the project we are just the lucky ones who have the honor of being able to play this very well made work for mugen.
I sincerely hope that you will understand that we have the right to just leave our opinion in the comments without any kind of repression occurring, because we live in a world where we must respect the adverse opinions of other people.
And again I repeat that I am so fan of this project that I spent a whole year editing the first demo of the game for Hi-res = filtered sprites. And I would never want to see this project stop because of some adverse opinions.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#32  January 03, 2019, 09:40:50 pm
    • Brazil
#33  January 03, 2019, 10:00:53 pm
Dang. A fullgame that's actually fun and these entitled lil babies bout 2 ruin any updates. I'm tryn to get that DLC, bruh! Lol

[/quote said:

lui

#34  January 03, 2019, 11:34:10 pm
    • USA
Oh no, there's still gonna be updates. It'll be from kenshiro99

I' done with mugen as a whole really, it's no longer fun for me to play or develop for or anything. This was something I decided on before that post so apologies if it came out like I was saying those guys are ruining the updates, they're not. Me leaving the mugen scene was always planned on my part and I decided that after this project launched I guess it would be a good time to just move on to something better.

I didn't make a huge "goodbye" post or anything because I felt it wasnt needed. But don't worry, the game isn't done, only I am for the most part. Kenshiro99 has some real cool stuff cooking up that you guys would love for sure.

After this post I'll be leaving the forum for good more or less, though I will release some stuff that i finished awhile ago eventually. Other than those things, consider me finished.
#35  January 04, 2019, 01:00:01 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/

Thanks, guys, i waited it so much and now i see game has 4 buttoms...so i won't use these chars...upsettin

You know this is a rude way to direct your words to the coders/programmers right?

Think again in the next time you ever try to post things like this. I'm honestly surprised you didn't got a public warning.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#36  January 04, 2019, 11:48:24 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
I can not explain why so much dilemma with the control of 4 buttons ... the characters have a very high gameplay and that's the important thing, even if they use only 2, as long as they are strong!
#37  January 04, 2019, 04:24:29 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#38  January 04, 2019, 06:06:27 pm
    • USA
this is legit why we cant have nice things. if you dont like something move on, dont tell ppl who work hard for no pay or compensation that they should redo their whole game because you dont like "A" "B" or "C".

Speaking as a fan of 6 button chars the change really didn't alter my experience and think the game is WELL polished. Alot of love and labor went into this and i thank everyone who had a part in making it
#39  January 04, 2019, 06:45:58 pm
  • war is always over mugen
  • the solitare blade of light
    • Uruguay
more good things ruin for the stupid of turn...thanks.
#40  January 04, 2019, 07:15:13 pm
  • Why,
Well... That´s slowed some... but i feelings that Kenshiro99 that less people isn´t hard test even.

Think we/me again: Are there rule which say that if begin 6 buttons+taunt that must use full game then (?) No?
if makers feelings at that take too much time at left off.
Or too much memory(?)... well... what that is now days?
Edit: Can say if too offensive... i hope that isn¨t are... 
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help