YesNoOk

What did you do today? (Read 371269 times)

Started by lui, August 18, 2015, 06:42:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What did you do today?
#41  August 20, 2015, 06:03:15 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
well today i met with my dancer friends again, and i met one of the dancers with uhm, nice assets, we went out drinking, got her contact info,then we went to my house and played HDBZ.
So you invite a girl to your house and you make her play HDBZ ? Yeah, I'm the coder of such a nasty game for horny people !!! :wink3:
Also, which dance do you practise ?
#42  August 20, 2015, 06:08:10 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
well today i met with my dancer friends again, and i met one of the dancers with uhm, nice assets, we went out drinking, got her contact info,then we went to my house and played HDBZ.
So you invite a girl to your house and you make her play HDBZ ? Yeah, I'm the coder of such a nasty game for horny people !!! :wink3:

LMAO :XD:

Also, which dance do you practise ?

I'm guessing either hip hop or trippy J-pop/K-pop dancing or some shit (but I thought it's walruslui's friends who dance, not walruslui himself?) :huh2:
This is a generic forum signature.

lui

#43  August 20, 2015, 06:10:23 pm
    • USA
LOLOLOL
nah i invited her to just chill brah, i don't go in the heat UNTIL i SSJ5 Goku Z2 gets released >:(

and i'm not a dancer myself, i met a group of dancers randomly 2 days ago and became real good friends with them (they mostly talked to me bc im the only american in the entire area LOL)
they're a hip-hop dancing squad. i'lll post some pics in the picture thread!
#44  August 20, 2015, 06:51:26 pm
  • SNK is life
5 out of 7 days of my week are:

Wait for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain to be released more
Go to sleep for 8 hours
You get me Cad.

BTW the game is launching around Sept. 15 here in MX. I'm seriously thinking of sending one of my emissaries to get it for me from across the border, gee I don't know, about 2 WEEKS EARLIER?

Bea

#45  August 20, 2015, 08:25:04 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I am in the middle of rewrite my entire streaming server code because Android 5.0 changed something in the videoview and I can no longer provide H.264 video through HTTP the same way I was doing.
Hooray for Android 5.0... -_-

And people ask me why I drink.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.

lui

#46  August 20, 2015, 08:26:05 pm
    • USA
I am in the middle of rewrite my entire streaming server code because Android 5.0 changed something in the videoview and I can no longer provide H.264 video through HTTP the same way I was doing.
Hooray for Android 5.0... -_-

And people ask me why I drink.

why do you drink -3-

Bea

#47  August 20, 2015, 08:28:49 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Because of people like you, obviously! ;P
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#48  August 20, 2015, 08:30:43 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
#49  August 20, 2015, 09:26:55 pm
A long walk on the hills, just returned. :)
I don't get it.
You might want to read Bea's posts again.
She's bothered because she has to rewrite the code for Android 5.0. Thus she drinks.
Then walruslui asked why, joking obviously, and Bea played with it.
Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 09:31:30 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#50  August 20, 2015, 09:32:48 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
A long walk on the hills, just returned. :)
I don't get it.
You might want to read Bea's post again.
She's bothered because she has to rewrite the code for Android 5.0. Thus she drinks.
Then walruslui asked why, joking obviously and Bea played with it.

The first part I understood (Android, I know how much she hates it), I only got stumped at the "because of people like you" part, but thanks anyways.
#51  August 21, 2015, 01:30:38 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#52  August 21, 2015, 06:39:54 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Went to Red Robin for lunch, did some grocery shopping, and came up with some OC ideas, (which I usually jot down in a notebook).
#53  August 21, 2015, 06:50:13 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Drawing, coding Tiffany's normals, fixing Gallon sounds, recoding Dudley's Rocket Uppercut, spriting Shadow[Vampire Savior], fandubbing, caring my baby niece and played Capcom Universe[Still Demo 2.5 xP] :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#54  August 21, 2015, 07:06:38 am
Nothing special, I live a pretty boring life. Can't even do much on the gaming side of things these days.

Best I did this week (last 7 days to be exact) was go to a tournament featuring Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown on Sunday. It was fun to be around it all even though I didn't know anyone. Probably gonna hit up a few other events at Next Level before moving back down south in a few weeks.
#55  August 21, 2015, 07:21:54 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
took my kid to school came home took a nap, woke up to go back to my kids school,pick her up early, took my Wife to her Nursing license exam, which she passed! ,my TMJ was screaming & i was out of pain control options at home, so i got worked in at my Doctors office (took over Two hours...Ugh)......came home, made dinner plans,went to go pick up my meds, my insurance is ran by a bunch of handicapped monkeys so i had to pay cash instead of free, went to dinner ,came home,watched the end of the Pre Season FB game,Helped get my kids in bed, wife waas tired so i did the Mr mom thing & made my daughters Lunch for tomorrow & packed up her back pack, meds kicked in good, so i actually felt like finishing some palette request , now im about to go to bed ........Gnight because i gotta be up in 5 hours to drive my daughter to school.....only like 200 something more times doing that lol
#56  August 21, 2015, 11:20:37 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
>Go out to turn in a job application.
>Come back with a Mario Amiibo and a Mario Maker pre-order.

Shit.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#57  August 22, 2015, 02:33:27 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Sleep..after a night in new york of just playing marvel in a room with sweaty dudes. I felt like I lost 10 pounds, the place was more humid than a sauna
#58  August 22, 2015, 05:16:33 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Picked up my meds from the pharmacy, purchased a new antivirus program for my computer, and considered watching some Twilight Zone.
Nothing much, really.
Oh, and just realized that TPP is releasing just a day after I start my new classes and that I won't be getting it until christmas. Fucking ouch.
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 05:20:46 am by JustAGuy92
#59  August 22, 2015, 05:27:06 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

Today I found out that my 14 yo sister 'quitted' smoking earlier this week.
#60  August 22, 2015, 05:59:04 am
  • No guts No glory..
I did retake cody edits today.....spent the day finishing some detaills for tomorrow,a day on the beach with some friends
Last but not least , taking a time to thank god for another day of living,hoping for a better tomorrow(for all of us) gotta go to sleep good night ....