YesNoOk

Davismaximus's Shithouse (Strider Hiryu by SyN Pals) (Read 129399 times)

Started by davismaximus, September 19, 2011, 06:03:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Dr. Doom Palettes - Round 2)
#41  July 31, 2012, 06:30:57 am
Got bored and did some more palettes for Dr. Doom, added to the first post.  If anyone (not named drewski) is interested, I'm open to do palette requests for who/whatever. 

Thanks again for the feedback, everyone. 
#42  July 31, 2012, 06:41:19 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Joe by JMan please.
#43  July 31, 2012, 02:02:11 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
hey it's been awhile, can u do palettes for bristol weller by choujin and have 7 of his palettes be based on wesker's umvc3 colors non-color eparated
#44  July 31, 2012, 02:45:53 pm
#45  July 31, 2012, 04:21:00 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Got bored and did some more palettes for Dr. Doom, added to the first post.  If anyone (not named drewski) is interested, I'm open to do palette requests for who/whatever. 

Thanks again for the feedback, everyone.
Sakura by POTS if you have the time :)

hey it's been awhile, can u do palettes for bristol weller by choujin and have 7 of his palettes be based on wesker's umvc3 colors non-color eparated
Can you please leave this fourm and join another one where your kind is actually accepted?
Sorry if that's just plain mean of me but for goodness sake Drewski...you can't even read.
#46  July 31, 2012, 04:27:05 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
great, first goodaldo now this guy davismaximus, guess those are the only 2 that don't accept palette requests for me, carry on
#47  July 31, 2012, 04:32:07 pm
Can you please leave this fourm and join another one where your kind is actually accepted?
Sorry if that's just plain mean of me but for goodness sake Drewski...you can't even read.

A Secret Bro is 100% right. I mean, honestly Drewski, none of your requests are things palette makers actually want to work on, or that fellow community members care to use. I haven't seen a single request of yours that wasn't some god awful Digimon palette request or just a request to replicate one existing palettes on another character. I mean, shit, even the best palette makers can't usually make them any more desirable. (no offense guys) And you have requests in at every single thread. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were just an overly annoying MUGENtroll. Give it a damn rest already.

/rant

Davis, gotta give you props for both your color separation patches and your palettes. Props on all your hard work. Sorry to bog down your thread with this nonsense.
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 05:56:06 pm by TheSnackist
#48  July 31, 2012, 07:08:01 pm
I'll see what I can come up with for Joe and Sakura.  They both have a shitload of palettes floating around, so it should be a nice challenge to come up with something original.

And drewski, I'm not trying to be a dick but if you spent half the time you do on requesting palettes actually learning how to do it yourself, you wouldn't have so many people being annoyed with you.  Who knows, maybe someday you can have your own little drewski following you around.
#49  July 31, 2012, 09:22:09 pm
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
Your new Dr. Doom set is beyond awesome! Dr. Strange, Hobgoblin, and Link are my favorites.

If you don't mind, I like Shuma Gorath's Madworld look from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. For this Shuma Gorath.

DW

#50  August 01, 2012, 03:21:26 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
great, first goodaldo now this guy davismaximus, guess those are the only 2 that don't accept palette requests for me, carry on

This is due to you constantly requesting pals from any/everyone taking requests. It's only a matter of time before people become fed up with your excessful hounding. You should show more restraint and humility when asking someone for something. I've seen your posts in other threads where you constantly hound someone about making your requests. When they release someone else's request, your response 9 times out of 10 is....

"Yeah, nice pals and all, but have you done my requests for "X"char yet?"

This is very disrespectful and rude. Especially if someone is doing something for you out of sheer kindness. There's no obligation for them to do anything for you. In all honesty, they could just tell you to "f*ck off" when you post stuff like that. When someone gives you an inch, don't take a mile. Don't flood their thread with your requests, that's just greedy and rude for others who may want pals. And don't post stuff like what was mentioned above, because no one has to make anything for you. If you weren't so inconsiderate, said users wouldn't have banned you from their requests. Maybe you should give it some thought, before all the pal makers end up banning you from making requests...

On topic of requests... I'd like to request something if you please sir. I just want one pal, for Choujin's Vegeta. I'd like for it to be based off his color scheme before he came to Earth in the show. It was very similiar to Bardock's armor before they changed it to the well known white and navy blue colors. If I can find a pic, I'll add it in for your reference. I'd also like for his energy aura/ki blasts colors be changed to his original violet/purple hue for the pal as well. Thanks in advance.

Here's a pic...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:37:35 am by DivineWolf
#51  August 01, 2012, 03:23:17 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Drewski aside. I'd like to request some palettes for B. Jenet by Fervicante, please.
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Joe by Jmorphman Palettes)
#52  August 01, 2012, 03:59:08 am
Added palettes for Joe in the first post.  Lemme know if you like them. 

PAVGN, DivineWolf, and JDM - Will do, lemme knock out Sakura first.  Once again, thanks everyone for the compliments and such.

Shuma and Vegeta added to the first post.  Only did the one for Shuma, because I don't use Sludge's version, and his palette isn't exactly easy to deal with.  For Vegeta I did two versions of each, one with and without the FX color change.  I'm not the greatest with FX stuff, and it didn't help that the colors for it were all over the place.  Also, he shares a lot of his colors, so I tried my best getting him to look like your reference pic.

Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:28:02 am by davismaximus
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Shuma Gorath and Vegeta Palettes)
#53  August 03, 2012, 12:26:53 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
Thank you davismaximus, the palette looks great! :)

DW

Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Shuma Gorath and Vegeta Palettes)
#54  August 03, 2012, 04:47:45 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Sakura by POTS Palettes)
#55  August 04, 2012, 05:12:25 am
Thanks guys, glad you like them.

Sakura palettes added to the first post.  I hate it when skin and hair colors are shared, not to mention her little tie thingy, but I tried my best with her.  Hope you like them!
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Sakura by POTS Palettes)
#56  August 04, 2012, 05:19:32 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Easter Sunday is the best one in the set :) great set in general considering the limitations :thumbsup:
Chilling
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (B. Jenet by Fervicante Palettes)
#57  August 05, 2012, 12:06:52 am
Thanks Goodaldo, appreciate it.

Added pals for B. Jenet in the first post. Once again, I did what I could with the limited separation.
#58  August 05, 2012, 12:58:50 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Thank you very much for doing my request! You've done a really nice job with B. Jenet too.

The first one and last two are my favourites.
#59  August 05, 2012, 04:19:40 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
Those B. Janet palettes are godly. The best I've ever seen for her.
#60  August 05, 2012, 05:07:52 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Why everyone forgets that there is a color separation patch for this particular B. Jenet?

Here: http://mugenguild.com/snake/

Maybe you could redo them :P
Chilling