YesNoOk

Aquaman by ZVitor v1.5 (Read 4706 times)

Started by zvitor, December 14, 2009, 02:46:07 am
Share this topic:
Aquaman by ZVitor v1.5
#1  December 14, 2009, 02:46:07 am
Re: Aquaman by ZVitor v1.5
#2  December 14, 2009, 03:05:08 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
oooh, looks cool

*downloading

8)
            Zorf Giudecca
#3  December 14, 2009, 06:53:16 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Awesome remake to your Aquaman. It plays better than before and the stance is original. Great job. :sugoi:
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#4  December 15, 2009, 04:14:15 pm
  • Street Fighter II the game that changed everything
    • sites.google.com/site/mugenuba/
Great remake zvitor.  :sugoi:
#5  December 15, 2009, 08:01:36 pm
Pal 5 = classic Auqaman  ;D

Old school Aquaman owns!
#6  December 17, 2009, 10:25:30 pm
    • mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/
Here is a video of him in action. If you double click it to go to the main YouTube link, you'll see a more detailed written discussion on him. The same download location listed above is also shown there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YHXZRtK0-U

Here is the feedback portion of that discussion:

I personally think some sort of blood sparks should be added to the shark and harpoon attacks as it would just emphasize them a little more. Also, as stated above, the default sound seems a little low to me. Some will say they are not fans of him not having a few attacks from the original version, but I do not mind this at all as that is totally Zvitor's preference.
#7  December 21, 2009, 02:52:43 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- His width seriously needs to be changed.
- HP looks un-natural, as if he was standing in the air while rising.
- No hitsound for HP ? May need slash sound as well as water sound.
- No MVC hitsparks ?
- Chaining crounching MK in the corner can lead to 9 hit combo and a huge amount of damage.
- No charging time at all for harpoon ?
- Sonar misses at close range.
- Maybe the opponent could do his death scream or at least a sound when hit by sonar, before being stun.
- Trident misses at close range.
- Also, why this cooldown time where we can use the Trident for some seconds ? The move isn't even unbalanced or something.
- Huge debug flood on Orca Smash.
- Orca smash is very long to start and only deals 200 damage. What's its interest, gameplay wise ?
- Shouldn't flash flood make the opponent fall ?
- Deep Sea Assault's animation and idea is really cool, it'd make for a good Lv3 super if it dealt more damage and had even more things going on. That's the best thing in this character IMO.
- What is the advantage of Dolphin Ride exactly. Does it have the same properties as in Vampire Saviour games ? You may want to explain that a bit more.

As usual, some cool ideas, nice spriting, but the whole gameplay aspect needs a huge overhaul.

And please, update your characters before starting many new ones. Spiderman is your best character hands down, but it needs quite a lot of fixing. If you fixed everything that appeared in the feedbacks, you'd have the most imaginative and one of the best Spiderman out there. :yes:
#8  December 21, 2009, 03:37:20 pm
I agree with what the guy before me posted i will also add other things that he didn't mention, How about since he's Aquaman how about
adding more animal helpers, he only has one that's just not nearly enough for the king of the seas. The dolphin hyper leave u with only  kicks and punches and without the abilty to do special moves wish is not a good thing at all Bc it would have been a plus when using this hyper and u ability to mount a lethal attack to u oponent. Also adding some aditional air special moves. Better use of his weapon how about allowing u to keep weapon and not just use it for a single strike move. Also think HP need s to be change or something y is he jumping when i hit the HP button it looks more like a special move rather than the HP button.  Give Aquaman a regular punch button and yes keep the move as a spcial move. Zvitor has something really good going in here, he just needs to finish what he started with Aquaman. Also would like Zvitor to finish something before he moves on with another project. BC allot creators always working in many projects at the same time and they do alittle bit here a little bit there and they just don't focuse in just one project and that's y it takes most of the times long periods of time to finish just one character.
1. Better use of AQUAMAN'S WEAPON
2. MORE ANIMAL HELPERS
3. IMPROVE THE DOLPHIN HYPER
4. ADD ADITIONAL AIR SPECIAL MOVES
5. ADD MORE SOUND TO AQUAMAN
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 05:39:44 pm by furrynick
#9  December 21, 2009, 06:04:41 pm
thanks Cy as usual excelent feedbacks.
i updated aquaman because i tested him and found lot of bugs in old version, so i made some more sprites modes, he still one of my worst chars, a least the one with more problems to be changed.
...dolphin ride is just super armor hyper, it help to make combos and cancel enemy attacks.
after some feedbacks in other threads, i decide
 make char use screenpack hitsparks, its not a good ideia?
And please, update your characters before starting many new ones. Spiderman is your best character hands down, but it needs quite a lot of fixing. If you fixed everything that appeared in the feedbacks, you'd have the most imaginative and one of the best Spiderman out there. :yes:
i have a good news about that, my wip table is really locked.
will finish somes new ones (because i already started) and then back to upgrade the released.
i have plans to all.
and i save all good feedbacks (when i agree) in txt files, and u helped a lot with that. (btw this aquaman is my first char 100% without use auto-clsn boxs), thats why i love post chars here, pro-feedbacks. my next 2 chars to be releaesed this year will not be final versions,but i hope to see your feedbacks in they threads too.

and thanks too furry, u already said all that in other forums.
about HP, in cota game, somes HP and HK are almost a special too, like cyclops HP or iceman HK, anywayn i want to change this sprites to not look like floating.
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 06:10:48 pm by zvitor
New #10  December 21, 2009, 07:02:29 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Ha! Fish Man! Downloading! ;D
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 07:52:38 pm by StormEX