YesNoOk

24 12 2019 Updated: Mugen Stage / Background: Seaside Railway (Read 14803 times)

Started by kain the supreme, November 29, 2019, 12:39:53 pm
Share this topic:
24 12 2019 Updated: Mugen Stage / Background: Seaside Railway
#1  November 29, 2019, 12:39:53 pm
    • Italy
    • www.kaints.com/
Hi Mugen Lovers!!

Here I am again with a new mugen creation.

This is an original stage created by me, Kain The Supreme, with the help of some spritesheets created by Jebo14 (user of DeviantArt).

It is a railway setting near the coast and for this reason the title is "Seaside Railway".

Below you will find some images and a preview video.
In the video there is a piece showing the stage during a fight and also a piece showing the stage in its entirety and the various animations.

The train was slightly edited by me, but the bulk of the work was done by Jebo14.

Update " 24 Dec 2019":

* animated sea
* animated plants both before the level where the train passes in the foreground level (to give a sense of "movement and life").
* modified the delta of some levels

Many Thans to Heka/Hekadontreides for helping in this new update ;)

Merry Christmas To All!!

Metadata:

Parallax: No
Zoom: No
Animation: Yes
Super Jump: No
Music: No
Aspect ratio: 4:3 (320*240 / 640*480)

NEW IMAGES & VIDEO

-

-

-

Video:

*Old images and videos to compare the two versions*

-

-

Video:

You can download the new stage from my site, but before leaving you at the links I remind you that the stage is animated, and is suitable for a 4: 3 video resolution (640 * 480 pxs), in the ZIP file you will also find the Mugen version 1.0 which differs for some small value in the DEF code.

My site: www.kaints.com

Visit the profile on Deviant Art of Jebo14 from this link (maybe even leave a comment on his work ;) ): https://www.deviantart.com/jebo14/

Thank you for your attention and good download.

P.s .: I am updating my Chars, slowly new versions will be released for both WinMugen and Mugen 1.0.
The works are slow because I would like to add something new to everyone so far I hypothesize an updated version of the pushpush system (created eons ago and used in a few characters like EvilSoul, Ken Washio and Jun Shiratori).
Give me time eheheh

P.s.: I decided to use this post instead of creating a new one since the background is always the same.
Re: 24 12 2019 Updated: Mugen Stage / Background: Seaside Railway
#2  December 24, 2019, 10:08:33 pm
    • Italy
    • www.kaints.com/
This stage has been updated, take a look at the new images to see the differences and good download.

Thanks for your attention and Merry Christmas.
Re: 24 12 2019 Updated: Mugen Stage / Background: Seaside Railway
#3  January 27, 2020, 10:53:10 am
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
thank you! nice release ! keep going on! you do well !

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website