YesNoOk

Pal configuration amd Explod issues (Read 12888 times)

Started by Koopa901, January 26, 2015, 01:09:37 pm
Share this topic:
Pal configuration amd Explod issues
#1  January 26, 2015, 01:09:37 pm
Ok guys, im having issues with adding and using the pal selector feature with the pots/Dw/Infinite style template....

I can add the pals but its like a lot of same color ones like pal 1,1 i dont know if im adding the wrong in FF or whats going wrong. Adding them with the syarting number. 1,1 is correct right?

Im also trying to make a custom yositora (SS series) but im catching hell with his sword explods... after swinging and then going into a special the explode still shows on screen....what to do?
Re: Pal configuration amd Explod issues
#2  January 28, 2015, 12:07:18 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Ok guys, im having issues with adding and using the pal selector feature with the pots/Dw/Infinite style template....

I can add the pals but its like a lot of same color ones like pal 1,1 i dont know if im adding the wrong in FF or whats going wrong. Adding them with the syarting number. 1,1 is correct right?

Hey Koopa901, Go into the characters sff with Fighters Factory and load the pallets like you mentioned, If you are starting from scratch then yes do 1,1 if the character has a few already in the sff the proceed to add pals in the following number say the character has 1,6 the the next would be 1,7 etc etc.
I usually just load a bunch of pallets at a time.
If your palettes are not showing up properly check your codes in the config file for Infinites template that may be the case,you may have missed something. I myself have added the palette selector to the max majority of my roster. Some characters are a bit more tricky then others.
If you need further assistance feel free to send me the file and I can assist you.
#3  January 28, 2015, 06:02:44 am
Thanks H.W. i figured out what it was......i didnt know you had to add that cvs pal that comes with the template....
#4  January 29, 2015, 03:59:58 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
I sent you the Palette Selector fix bro.
you should be good in that department

DW

#5  February 01, 2015, 08:03:03 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
When you apply explods, it depends on whether or not you've given them an infinite/looping anim or not. You could just add a RemoveExplod script into the char state -2 for every one you have. Have the trigger for it activate whenever the char isn't in said state the explod spawns in. Here's an example:

[State -2, Remove FX: W/E it is]
type = RemoveExplod
trigger1 = StateNo != 200
id = 201
ignorehitpause = 1

The above code will remove the explod with an ID of 201 whenever said char is not in state 200. Just adjust accordingly. You'll also want to take into account these 2 parameters for the Explod coding itself:

-"removeongethit"
-"removetime"

Odds are you're gonna want to always put "removeongethit = 1". Speaks for itself, though this parameter removes the explod if the player gets hit while it's spawned. "Removetime" will remove the explod after a certain number of ticks specified by you. You may need to add this parameter if the explod anim loops/is infinite, so it doesn't stay after it's supposed to. This may depend on the anim of the char paired with the anim of the explod how you want to handle this. Just make sure to apply accordingly for each explod you add with IDs and so on.