YesNoOk

The Eradicator W.I.P. searching for a coder!! (Read 5831 times)

Started by BizarroToro, June 25, 2017, 11:37:33 pm
Share this topic:
The Eradicator W.I.P. searching for a coder!!
#1  June 25, 2017, 11:37:33 pm
  • coming back slowly..!!
    • Ecuador
The Eradicator W.I.P.!!

Hello I started this WIP a long time ago, but the work and studies, I have not let me complete it. The sprites are 100% complete, now I'm looking for a person to help me with coding. I had complications with MAGUS "Scruffydragon" I asked him to help with the programming but he helped me in parts, so I decided to look for another programmer.
It is sad that there are people who only want to get money from the work and time of others. If Scruffy Dragon comes to complete a version of MY ERADICATOR this would be a STOLEN and UNOFFICIAL VERSION, so those who know of my work in MUGEN, are pending the official version completed and released by me. I am completely free and off of Scruffy Dragon, I no longer have any relation with the page and its owner. I am currently working on my own site where my creations will be and also on this site will show news and progress of the characters in which I am currently working and will no longer be secrets. Help with a person who wants to help me with the coding to complete this character.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English I use the translator!!
Re: The Eradicator W.I.P. searching for a coder!!
#2  June 26, 2017, 12:30:22 am
    • USA
well this is a good bit of pleasant news. Im pretty sure you will find a coder in no time, as ppl have been wanting that eradicator for quite some time
#3  June 26, 2017, 01:45:01 am
    • USA
Wow, It's Great to see u here BizzaroToro, I enjoyed Steel and I can't believe you are back on the scene my friend.
#4  June 26, 2017, 02:08:03 am
sprites 100 % mannn...I hope someone code this badboy fast

superman without heat vision go
#5  June 26, 2017, 02:09:45 am
If anyone ever does code it I hope they take their time to make a great character.
Time and effort pays off after all.
#6  June 26, 2017, 02:51:36 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Witch kind of moveset are you thinking about for him!? Can i see theese sprites!?
#7  June 26, 2017, 07:07:05 pm
  • coming back slowly..!!
    • Ecuador
Thanks friends, it's good to know that despite the time they still like my work. I will gradually be more active in the forums, it is important to find a coder for complete Eradicator, there are other projects I have been working on in this time soon I will show them, animations for now it is not necessary to show since the sprites are complete and The idea is to directly make the character release!
#8  June 27, 2017, 05:20:03 pm
  • Food and Woman!
Hell yea, someone really need to code this one. Hope some coder out there will interested to do this.
#9  June 28, 2017, 01:01:12 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Sent you a PM
#10  June 28, 2017, 05:34:56 pm
  • coming back slowly..!!
    • Ecuador
Yeah someone a hand for finish this character!!!. Ok i will check man!
#11  June 28, 2017, 10:26:34 pm
    • USA
cool
#12  July 02, 2017, 05:25:53 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
That stance looks great. Like someone say before, Steel was an amazing char, and I'm sure that The Erradicator will also be.
I wish you good luck with this and the future proyects.