YesNoOk

King of Fighters E blog (Read 1026671 times)

Started by swipergod, November 14, 2007, 02:53:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters E blog
#2881  September 05, 2019, 03:31:00 am
Looking froward to seeing the videos soon!
#2882  September 08, 2019, 07:47:48 pm
  • The True Form of Chaos
    • mugekofe.web44.net/
Hi All,

Sorry for the long delay in updates. The team's main focus was to get out the 2019 edition of the game. We're all still working on coding and sprites, but busy life and other things have made progress a little slow over the summer. I promise you Morrigan's basic attacks are almost done. Raiden's pretty much done his basic attacks too minues throws. Thedge is working on Ryuhaku's basic attacks now and there'll be vids for both John and Ryuhaku soon. MW and I will also start working on Cammy's movement too. There's a lot to show off soon. Thanks for your patience.

Once Morrigan's finished, I'll try to wrap up Guile. Didn't get too much feedback on the SF characters in the last release. Hopefully they fit the style well for everyone.

Regarding bug issues, I haven't heard of anyone else having issues and I can vouche for bullfrog's code. The launcher is clean and I'm very appreciative of his help and the quality of end result. If you have anything to report or any questions, please let me know.
Official KOFE website is up.  Go visit it for all your KOFE needs:

http://mugekofe.web44.net/
#2883  September 08, 2019, 08:07:07 pm
  • The Quality Assurance Boy
    • UK
I'm most hyped for Raiden and Morrigan tbh.
#2884  September 09, 2019, 06:25:20 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#2885  September 10, 2019, 02:04:51 pm
  • The True Form of Chaos
    • mugekofe.web44.net/
So the joys of the internet and profit making have struck again. 000webhost deleted my website and my user account. No idea why. I didn't break any rules. I'll have to figure out a new site to host my game. I definitely won't be using them or recommending them for website content development again. I did a dump of the site so I should be safe for reposting, but I don't really have the time to set up a new one at the moment. If anyone has suggestions, let me know. Sorry the inconvenience all.

#2886  September 10, 2019, 04:48:25 pm
  • | The Awakened |
  • <My Work is Antiquity>
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Dang, that sucks.
Websites are usually a hassle for many creators since they're either super expensive to maintain or stuff like this happens when you use one which is free or less consuming...

I like to stick with Google, since it's safer and less difficult to customize.
#2887  October 12, 2019, 04:50:56 pm
So I've been trying to download the game for the least few weeks but I haven't been able to find a link anywhere, nor has anyone seen fit to send me one or reupload the game. Can someone please help me out here?
#2888  October 14, 2019, 06:21:05 pm
  • The True Form of Chaos
    • mugekofe.web44.net/

#2889  October 16, 2019, 02:11:59 pm
Thanks. Much appreciated.
#2890  October 26, 2019, 03:50:46 pm
    • Australia
    • Skype - MattDeRac
Hey Swipergod, What happened to your website? When I try to go to mugekofe dot web44 it was down. What happened?

ink

#2891  October 26, 2019, 03:57:11 pm
  • inktrebuchet
    • USA
    • https://twitter.com/inktrebuchet
So the joys of the internet and profit making have struck again. 000webhost deleted my website and my user account. No idea why. I didn't break any rules. I'll have to figure out a new site to host my game. I definitely won't be using them or recommending them for website content development again. I did a dump of the site so I should be safe for reposting, but I don't really have the time to set up a new one at the moment. If anyone has suggestions, let me know. Sorry the inconvenience all.