Z Champions (Android) (Read 537 times)

Started by jo19sh92, October 13, 2019, 06:17:02 am
Share this topic:
Z Champions (Android)
#1  October 13, 2019, 06:17:02 am
  • The Assets Ripper
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA
Z Champions (+BETA) is without a doubt, one of the BEST Dragonball based fighting games for Android, which was sadly, removed from the store by the creator due to people constantly reporting it for copyright. Anyways, what makes this game so unique, aside from the soundtrack, the original sprite work, and the original layout, is that unlike a lot of other fighting games on android that involve Dragonball or anything to do with anime, is that it doesn't use a pre-made setup that gets thrown around for a lot of other fighting games on android like Warriors of the Universe (which takes a bunch of mugen sprites and skin swaps them with other sprites to count as a fighting game).

Other fighting games of that style, rapidly reproduce themselves as other titles over and over again, often packaged with a wide array of viruses and malware, while this one remains safe. Anyways, it took a little bit more effort to rip the assets from this and the beta, but if you're interested, here are some OUTSTANDING pieces of sprite work that you can port to MUGEN. Maybe it'll get people to up their sprite game.

I stand corrected, anyways, here's all the rips anyways.

So, the differences between the ORIGINAL set and the BETA set is that the beta updates the moveset of Goku, and adds in Beerus and Broly to the roster. Sadly though, the BETA also removed everyone else, due to all the other characters needing to be updated as well. Overall though, all the sprites are truly amazing, and the stages are equally impressive. So have a blast porting this over!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4pykdpcudxhqnr5/Z_Champions.zip/file

Character I Main As (Updated)
Eddy Gordo (by LESSARD)

Favorites
Dragon-Ken (by Kotori)
SPO Ryu (by Rikard)
Bebum Ryo (by Daimonmau)
Jesse (by The_None)
Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 07:40:40 am by jo19sh92

lui

Re: Z Champions (Android)
#2  October 13, 2019, 07:29:18 am
    • USA
Anyways, what makes this game so unique, aside from the soundtrack, the original sprite work, and the original layout, is that unlike a lot of other fighting games on android that involve Dragonball or anything to do with anime, is that it doesn't use a pre-made setup that gets thrown around for a lot of other fighting games on android like Warriors of the Universe (which takes a bunch of mugen sprites and skin swaps them with other sprites to count as a fighting game).

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the dev literally took sprites from Team Z2's Hyper Dragonball Z and threw them into a game that makes money off of their hard work and pixel art.

Almost all of those stages are taken from either an official DB game or Hyper Dragonball Z

Also all of those sprites have been in other sources, games and MUGEN characters.

The dude sold his game knowing that all of his assets are stolen.
#3  October 13, 2019, 03:32:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Z Champions (+BETA) is without a doubt, one of the BEST Dragonball based fighting games for Android, which was sadly, removed from the store by the creator due to people constantly reporting it for copyright. Anyways, what makes this game so unique, aside from the soundtrack, the original sprite work, and the original layout, is that unlike a lot of other fighting games on android that involve Dragonball or anything to do with anime, is that it doesn't use a pre-made setup that gets thrown around for a lot of other fighting games on android like Warriors of the Universe (which takes a bunch of mugen sprites and skin swaps them with other sprites to count as a fighting game).

Other fighting games of that style, rapidly reproduce themselves as other titles over and over again, often packaged with a wide array of viruses and malware, while this one remains safe. Anyways, it took a little bit more effort to rip the assets from this and the beta, but if you're interested, here are some OUTSTANDING pieces of sprite work that you can port to MUGEN. Maybe it'll get people to up their sprite game.

I stand corrected, anyways, here's all the rips anyways.

So, the differences between the ORIGINAL set and the BETA set is that the beta updates the moveset of Goku, and adds in Beerus and Broly to the roster. Sadly though, the BETA also removed everyone else, due to all the other characters needing to be updated as well. Overall though, all the sprites are truly amazing, and the stages are equally impressive. So have a blast porting this over!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4pykdpcudxhqnr5/Z_Champions.zip/file

Its really weird to see someone posting sprites of the game I released on this very website which I admin as if they are "amazing rips of original spritework" of a game with an entirely different name i didnt even know had stolen them.
#4  October 13, 2019, 04:15:49 pm
    • USA
To be fair the game's maker is the thief not him.
Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 04:52:45 pm by SwordmasterZack
#5  October 14, 2019, 09:21:05 pm
Did he say he was the thief? No, he did not.
#6  October 14, 2019, 10:10:41 pm
    • USA
I mean the guy who made Z Champions.