YesNoOk

Haruhi (from Choiyer's Haruhi) (Read 82544 times)

Started by Zero-Sennin, July 26, 2010, 12:15:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Haruhi (from Choiyer's Haruhi)
#61  July 27, 2010, 09:46:50 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#62  July 27, 2010, 09:55:58 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
I'm sorry, I just can't stop cringing. ;~;
*keeping original voice forever and everrrrrrr*

Her Samus and Zelda voices in the "Brawl Taunts" are pretty nice, I'll ask her to stick to that range once we have a free-flowing communication going. Just momentai, dude. 8)
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> because you messed up?
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> well that's a fucking shame
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> pick up your sucks

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.
#63  July 27, 2010, 10:02:14 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
B-but I hated Brawl Taunts... ;~;
And Street Fighter Club was worse, though she did get Cammy nicely.
Also lol C.Viper scream
#64  July 27, 2010, 11:42:26 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Choiyer needs to fuck off. Guess it's okay for him to ruin other characters but God forbid anyone correct his retarded mistakes.

Choiyer, translate this: You're a hypocritical worthless sack of shit and the MUGEN community would be better off without you in it to gay it up. Find something better to do with your time like actually fixing up your characters so they aren't total shit if you don't like it when other people do it.
:laugh:

If someone rage is laugable now it's not Choiyer's.
#65  July 28, 2010, 01:04:33 am
Don't really see how telling someone they're a sack of shit means I'm raging or anything. Wait, that's cause I'm not. You do know you don't have to be full of righteous fury to say things like that? Well, you do now, so don't worry.

Also I am unfamiliar with MYLP. Google turns up a bunch of acronyms that I am positive do not apply to this context.
#66  July 28, 2010, 02:58:38 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Oh, ok. Still, blowing up and insulting someone (Mind you, you're NOT supposed to act that way on this board) because of a mugen character kinda gives that impression.

Try to keep the discussion about ZS's Haruhi and not as much about Choiyer from now on, people.
#67  July 28, 2010, 03:08:08 am
  • I changed it to match my WIP
    • USA
OK, OK, everybody, cool out a little bit. Choiyer's mad, so let him be mad. Nothing to be done about that. I know how we at Guild get when we see people catching the INTERNET RAEG, and it's not worth looking like an asshat over this and derailing the topic further.

Plus I don't want to see a "let's mock Seravy" thing crop up here, I said that already. Whatever issue anyone has with him is better addressed privately, we've all heard the arguments in public and it doesn't change anything either way.

So, let's drop the insults and be a little mature. Please?

[/scoldingteacher]

Thank GOODNESS someone's mature about this.

Now how long before your Noel is out? I've been waiting for a BB character that doesn't suck, isn't an edit or is a beta.
Spoiler: Works In Progress (click to see content)
#68  July 28, 2010, 03:29:04 am
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
Thank GOODNESS someone's mature about this.

Well, I did say it: we've heard it all before and all it does is get people offended. It's just easier to get on with our lives.

Now how long before your Noel is out? I've been waiting for a BB character that doesn't suck, isn't an edit or is a beta.

I haven't looked at Noel in a while, to be honest. I guess it's because at the time I started messing around with her, Tunglashor's ripper couldn't get all of the data and all of the sprites, so things, like the circles for the intro where she calls her guns, are missing, as is animation data that I really could use for reference.

Add on the fact that (as far as I know) no updates for said ripper have been released AND that I don't have Blazblue (CT or CS) to get the feel I need for Noel, and...yeah.

Plus all of her voices are in Japanese, and while I do understand a little of the language I might be hard-pressed to match sounds properly. (And I WOULD like to release an ENG voice pack too, y'know what I mean?)

Therefore, no release date is on the book. The last thing I want is to make another Mariah. If I did that I'd be really mad at myself.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.
#69  July 28, 2010, 03:33:00 am
  • I changed it to match my WIP
    • USA
I haven't looked at Noel in a while, to be honest. I guess it's because at the time I started messing around with her, Tunglashor's ripper couldn't get all of the data and all of the sprites, so things, like the circles for the intro where she calls her guns, are missing, as is animation data that I really could use for reference.

Add on the fact that (as far as I know) no updates for said ripper have been released AND that I don't have Blazblue (CT or CS) to get the feel I need for Noel, and...yeah.

Plus all of her voices are in Japanese, and while I do understand a little of the language I might be hard-pressed to match sounds properly. (And I WOULD like to release an ENG voice pack too, y'know what I mean?)

Therefore, no release date is on the book. The last thing I want is to make another Mariah. If I did that I'd be really mad at myself.

Okay.

So that Mariah attempt was YOURS? Wow... I remember wanting to edit it myself, but I had even less knowledge of JJBA. Not to mention that Kong's rips were confusing as hell.
Spoiler: Works In Progress (click to see content)
#70  July 28, 2010, 05:51:07 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen don't attempt it.
#71  July 28, 2010, 06:00:27 am
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen don't attempt it.

"No release date on the books" and "the last thing I want to do is make another Mariah" is more or less my way of saying "it's not gonna happen anytime soon if ever, so don't hold your breath".
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop

#72  July 28, 2010, 06:17:17 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Why would you needs updates of the ripper when every sound and sprite is hosted on DustLoop.

Just askin'.
#73  July 28, 2010, 06:17:45 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
To get an idea of how they fit probably.
#74  July 28, 2010, 06:19:00 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
We got Xenozip's frame vid for that.
#75  July 28, 2010, 06:27:27 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Fuck that nigger.
#76  July 28, 2010, 07:13:21 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Any reason why this is 1.0 only?
#77  July 28, 2010, 07:24:30 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Cause it uses 1.0 exclusive code and that's the version of mugen you're supposed to be using anyway.
#78  July 28, 2010, 07:44:25 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
I can think of maybe two damn things that's worth switching to 1.0 and being an ass about.

1.1, on the other hand, would be understandable.
#79  July 30, 2010, 03:44:17 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I can think of maybe two damn things that's worth switching to 1.0 and being an ass about.

1.1, on the other hand, would be understandable.

What are the advantages that 1.1 supposed to bring about?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#80  July 30, 2010, 04:12:00 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org