YesNoOk

Crocodile Remake - One Piece char (Read 6781 times)

Started by Oonquil/Wenchu, February 19, 2017, 02:50:18 am
Share this topic:
Crocodile Remake - One Piece char
#1  February 19, 2017, 02:50:18 am
Undoubtedly it is the first serious enemy that Luffy faced: Crocodile defeated him twice, but for those things that have the villains did not strike the coup de grace. Later Crocodile and Luffy wove a pact to obtain the escape of Impel Down. In Marine Ford's war, Crocodile played an important role, first saving Ace from execution and then stopping an attack from Admiral Akainu so that Jinbei and Luffy could escape. For all this and much more, Crocodile is one of my favorite characters and merited this remake long ago.

Regarding the old char, you will notice many changes, without changing the original idea of ​​char. It was the oldest char he had made, and while it was not a disaster, the difference between the new chars and the old Croco was very noticeable. Now it has received a complete update of all the special effects, as well as a complete recollection of the sprites so that it can have more pallets separating colors of the cover and pants with respect to the contour. I have also included moves that in the previous char were not: Desert Girasole, Ground Secco, Desert Grand La Spada, and pass the way to the Hook of Poison.

I hope you enjoy this char as much as I enjoyed programming it.

Download Char: https://teamonepieceos.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/crocodile-remake/
Re: Crocodile Remake - One Piece char
#2  February 20, 2017, 03:27:34 am
Thanks bro, he is my favorite char