YesNoOk

Does Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code have new sprites compared to Vanilla (Read 4059 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, April 20, 2016, 05:20:08 pm
Share this topic:
Does Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code have new sprites compared to Vanilla
#1  April 20, 2016, 05:20:08 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Couldn't fit the whole title: does current code have new sprites/moves compared to Actress Again? Actress Again sprites are ripped. Wondering if the packs are missing anything.
Re: Does Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code have new sprites compared to Vanilla
#2  May 11, 2016, 01:46:19 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Current Code has two new characters, Archetype Earth and Powerd (sic) Ciel
Re: Does Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code have new sprites compared to Vanilla
#3  May 11, 2016, 01:48:50 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Did old characters gain new animations? Been playing it again and Len is jumping back up my want to create wish list once more!

Thank you for the feedback btw!
#4  May 11, 2016, 01:51:39 am
As far as I know none of the old characters got new moves or animations.
#5  May 11, 2016, 02:31:22 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Awesome! Thank you. Was going to have to do some ripping if she did! :P
#6  May 11, 2016, 02:57:51 am
Well even if you did it's a one click operation with the FrameDisplay tool.  :P
#7  May 11, 2016, 02:59:39 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Never used them and didn't know if it'd even work with the Steam version anyway. I would have probably did it with artmoney before finding out I did it the hard way!
#8  May 11, 2016, 03:26:21 am
#9  May 11, 2016, 03:42:37 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Whoa! You rock