YesNoOk

Gouken SvC styled by ARAGAN released (Read 15044 times)

Started by NiO ErZeBeTh, March 10, 2009, 11:02:54 pm
Share this topic:
Gouken SvC styled by ARAGAN released
#1  March 10, 2009, 11:02:54 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Spriters-Academy & Aragan presents!

bueno, por fin despues de algo de tiempo, Aragan nos presenta su version de Gouken (no basada en SF4), al estilo SvC... ya ke estaba en desarrollo mucho antes de ver a gouken convertido en char

finally, aragan released his SvC vision of Gouken, NOT SF4 accurated (it has being worked too much time before it was a playable char on SF)

http://www.spriters-academy.com.ar/index.php ---> Lanzamientos//Releases

password: aragan
            Zorf Giudecca
Re: Gouken SvC styled by ARAGAN released
#2  March 10, 2009, 11:07:46 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
Those FX really looks like the SvC ones. ;)
My shitty mugen stuff:

Tohno Shiki

#3  March 10, 2009, 11:32:38 pm
OH SHI- thanks for the release lol. ill try it out. should have toned it down with the effects tho lol
#4  March 11, 2009, 12:15:16 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
Okay well first off I have to say this is the BEST gouken in mugen and his sprites look nice. now I sub gouken in SF IV and I like him in SF IV. I know this isn't SF IV accurate. Now anyways let me begin...

Pro's:
+ Sprites look good
+ Isn't broken like Alexexus gouken
+ Hit boxes look good
+ Plays pretty good
+Super Cancel's are niffty

Cons:
- light Gohadouken should work like a regular haduken where he throw's one in front of him and with his medium Gohadouken he should just shoot one at an upward angle. Shooting two Gohadouken at the same just seems silly, especially when he's throwing both on them in the same direction. If he had an EX attack feature then it would make sense.
- He has too many too many Unnecessary specials and supers from Akuma. For Example: Ashura warp, Both Air Fireball supers, That downward kick special, akuma's shouryu reppa like move, and the SGS!!
-This gouken has the Shun Goku Satsu...Gouken doesn't have the shun goku satsu. It doesn't make sense!
- His ground Hurricane Kick and his air Hurricane kick are wrong.
- He has akuma and evil eyu sounds
- He just feel's like an shin akuma sprite swap.

Overal: Not bad, but having the feel of shin akuma is a no no.

Now like I said I know he is not SF IV accurate, but he has too many Unnecessary things that make him feel like akuma. this might have potential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNPa1bM2uF8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbxSSPCT7Bg
These videos will help you. Swap out those unnessary moves from akuma and give gouken the move's he actually has you know and plus besides his geese style counter would be awesome.

No
Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 12:23:06 am by Konoha666
#5  March 11, 2009, 12:29:37 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
I will send that feedback to Aragan...

and like the thread says...this version was being made before SF4 appears or any youtube video showing gouken...

maybe Aragan could make an update before, so far this is the character like it was, in fact, if anyone have the way to rip Gouken voices from SF4 that would be really helpfull for Aragan...

:sugoi:
            Zorf Giudecca
#6  March 11, 2009, 12:40:53 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
I know it said that in the title, but I felt like pointing that stuff out anyways. It's a habit. :p

Well either way I see potential in this. It already beats the hell out of Alexexus's gouken. I might know someone who has gouken sounds so I'll ask him for ya
No

Tohno Shiki

#7  March 11, 2009, 01:07:18 am
tried him out. really solid character. his effects could look more normal tho. its kinda flashy.

- hs walking back animation is a bit stiff. his body moves first then his head moves slowly down, in other words not keeping up.

- if you keep on pressing the forward jump. when he passes the opponent he keeps on jumping forward without turning his jump. the jump is also kinda high.

- akuma sounds. and evil ryu sounds. needs different sounds.

-light shoryuken needs to hit less. maybe 1 or 2 hits while high is 3.

-  (opinion) his shoryuken special. it does not need that last hit. (the hit that brings the opponent down)

- his hadoken, in light punch make it throw 1 while high throws 2.

- his hadoken special where he throws 3 big hadokens. that's kinda overpowered.

- (opinion) he dosent need all those akuma moves like he air hadukens and akuma kick special. he dont really need the SGS. some moves  from the SF4 game can maybe be put to gouken i guess.

overall he is a good character but feels too much like a akuma character. im looking forward to the updates, best gouken so far.
#8  March 11, 2009, 01:17:06 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
oh right finally aragan release his char  :D test it very good so far but feel too much like akuma at least a voice from gouken but well has the same voice as akuma but this char is pretty cool looking forward to updates  8) 
Chilling
#9  March 11, 2009, 03:12:50 am
gosh, not everything has to be the shitty sf4. This char is not yet at 100%, needs voices and some other things aragan told me to make him look less akuma because akuma by dm was the base for this char.
#10  March 11, 2009, 06:15:21 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I have Gouken's voice ripped if you need it.

Anyway, his moves need to be less like Akuma's.  Remember that Gouken is totally opposed to Akuma's violent martial arts.
#11  March 11, 2009, 08:15:09 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Well, from what I tested it's a pretty solid char even though it's missing the already mentioned stuff.

This just might be the one Gouken to keep in the future.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#12  March 11, 2009, 09:35:50 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none

Anyway, his moves need to be less like Akuma's.  Remember that Gouken is totally opposed to Akuma's violent martial arts.

could you upload them and send me the lin please, that would help for a future update!!  ;D

feedback is welcome  :sugoi:
            Zorf Giudecca
#13  March 11, 2009, 05:11:44 pm

well that's good COUNTER VIOLENCE with MOAR VIOLENCE why didn't ghandi think of that.
#14  March 11, 2009, 05:22:16 pm

I don't know, SFIV Gouken looks just as violent.
#15  March 11, 2009, 06:46:07 pm
I'm glad this has finally been released, saw a wip thread for it over at MI 6 months ago, or maybe even longer.  This is a good release, and i'm looking forward to the updates to come, besides everything that's been mentioned I would like to see traditional SNK (2k0 or XI) hitsparks with this char, but that doesn't take away from the solid work that's been done on this char. Anyway, good work man ;)
#16  March 11, 2009, 06:49:18 pm
#17  March 11, 2009, 07:35:48 pm
He is actually rather good. Not gonna lie. i guess it is hard to make a Gouken without seeing or playing sf IV.

the only thing i have an issue with is all the FX. now it's okay now and then but all the time :S.

seizuretastic ftw :sugoi:

hope to see an update soon
 ShawShank Redemption said:
Fear Can hold you prisoner; Hope can set you free
#18  March 11, 2009, 09:06:35 pm
  • (o.O)!
  • MadkaT Was Here
    • Guernsey
    • a@b.xxx
    • Skype - admin
    • network.mugenguild.com/madkat
I didn't like this chars, but doesn't mean that is a bad work :P congrats ;D And, where did you get that fabulous stage ??? :o ;D ;D ;D ;)
<- Foros Mugen en español. And also English forums.
#19  March 11, 2009, 09:50:25 pm
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
No
#20  March 11, 2009, 10:34:54 pm
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
where did you get that fabulous stage ??? :o ;D ;D ;D ;)

@ madkat: :P

about gouken... maybe we can see a future version based on the SF4 incarnation... there's someone interested on make a SF4 version, with more sprites edits and accurate...

so I will send a mail to aragan to see is this new team could work in a new version of the char
            Zorf Giudecca