YesNoOk

Guilty Crown Screenpack [1.1] (Read 64110 times)

Started by Veolf, September 08, 2013, 07:05:25 pm
Share this topic:
Guilty Crown Screenpack [1.1]
#1  September 08, 2013, 07:05:25 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.co.nz/#!uYUUUZTK!JvLZDSDPMfeGYysbcxWwYVCuV6I3qLtrpPVuVgB6IjM

Here is the release of the SP. Some chars and stages are found in this SP and they do not belong to me. They are merely used for the SP's representation and templates. For example, Suigin chars use a different localcoord while the rest uses the original 426.66,320.25 localcoord. They're are different psd files for each resolution. Look at each character at the end of their sffs for the port locations(coordinates).

Picture:

Video:

NOTE: It's 700+mb, so download may take awhile.
Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:38:25 pm by SXVector
Re: Guilty Crown Screenpack [1.1]
#2  September 08, 2013, 07:09:36 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Whoa!! First of all, it's great to still see you around. I loved your Capoeria Fighter Characters and always thought your work was awesome.

And this here is no exception. This screenpack looks amazing and I love your attention to small details. This entire screenpack screams excellent work and you certainly excel in that department.

One small gripe though. Your demonstration video looks more like a playthrough video. Slow down man!! It would have been great to see a possible introduction, and have a better look at the menus and fight/announcer system. You skipped through a lot.

Keep up with the phenomenal releases. And thanks for sharing this 700mb monster!! :lugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3  September 08, 2013, 07:37:11 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Oh yeah, I have other videos, hmm, I'll add more to my post and thanks! And done ^^ Actually, I'm also working on a Skullgirls SP atm!
#4  September 08, 2013, 08:53:21 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#5  September 08, 2013, 08:59:27 pm
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
i love ur lifebars and select screen and oh yeh a skull girl screenpack this will be awesome my friend, really u are a nice inspiration thx u i choose the resolution 850 x 480 and belive me i love it hehehe :) thx u keep it up nice work like always
#6  September 09, 2013, 10:38:29 pm
Really impressive.

nothing much to say ...other than...AMAZING !!!

I really appreciate your SP.... keep up your good work.... i'm one of your fan and i'm hardly looking for your next release...

it's not only an A+  but simply a great S.

C U Later and thx for all my friend...you always made my day !!!

;)
#7  October 17, 2013, 11:40:44 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
First off, i wanna say awesome work on the SP! I love your work and u keep impressing me with how awesome it is.

2nd, i have a little problem, i downloaded a fresh copy of Mugen 1.1 to use with this SP. I put the SP in and Replaced everything, and when i start it, i get a error loading System.sff popup. I've tried checking the files but i cant seem to find whats wrong.
#8  October 18, 2013, 03:11:08 am
  • Raging Fist
Sounds like a PC Problem. I tested what you did as a test and it still works perfectly fine.
Still, if theres a possible fix to be safe go for it. Top notch work as always vector and keep up the amazing progress :D.
#9  October 18, 2013, 05:36:36 pm
    • Japan
Question is, what kind of PC Problem. It cant be graphical because its a gaming Laptop. I can run every other mugen i have (Which is like 6 mugens) just fine. Even the more graphically intense ones. And i can run graphically intense games on it flawlessly too.

This is the actual Error:

Error detected.

Can't load system.sff
Error loading system data: data/mugen1/system.def

Clipboard tail:
OK
Initializing timer...performance timer enabled...frequency 2241044...OK
Initializing keyboard...configuring...OK
Initializing input engine...OK
Initializing sound...OK
Initializing BGM...  OK
Initializing graphics...gameCoord 1280x720...render mode 2_20...trying 1280x720x32 mode 0x0...success...OK
Setting callbacks...OK
Initializing font...OK
Initializing game variables...OK
Session RNG seed is 1382023897
Loading system fonts...OK
Loading options...
Initializing pads...OK
Reinitializing input engine...OK
Remapping keys...OK
Reinitializing input engine...OK
Options loaded OK
Loading system...
  Load system file system.def...OK
  Load system spr...
#10  October 18, 2013, 05:51:58 pm
    • USA
    • vavdichal@yahoo.com
Question is, what kind of PC Problem. It cant be graphical because its a gaming Laptop. I can run every other mugen i have (Which is like 6 mugens) just fine. Even the more graphically intense ones. And i can run graphically intense games on it flawlessly too.
I don't know if this will help, but I had this problem when I tried to run it on my notebook, until I noticed it was trying to run on the integrated GPU. Once I switched the GPU over to my dedicated one, it ran perfectly.
#11  October 18, 2013, 09:22:35 pm
    • Japan
Oooh ok. How do u switch ur GPU to Dedicated?
#12  October 18, 2013, 09:24:13 pm
  • Raging Fist
I wish to know as well. This can be useful for some games.
#13  October 18, 2013, 09:51:10 pm
    • USA
    • vavdichal@yahoo.com
I have an ATI, so I just assign the executable to High Performance in Catalyst Control Center. If you have a Nvidia, you would do it through Nvidia Control Panel.
#14  October 19, 2013, 12:12:58 am
    • Japan
Hmm...i use an  Intel HD 4000. Would i do it through the Intel HD Graphics Center?
#15  October 19, 2013, 12:31:38 am
    • USA
    • vavdichal@yahoo.com
Hmm...i use an  Intel HD 4000. Would i do it through the Intel HD Graphics Center?
You might be out of luck. That is an integrated GPU, so I don't think you have the muscle to run this screenpack.
#16  October 19, 2013, 02:30:32 am
    • Japan
Thats so weird...i can run everything else just fine. Everything Mugen related, other SPs. HR Stages, everything. But this Screenpack just wont work? Thats so...wow.
#17  December 13, 2013, 07:40:53 am
  • The one and only...
hey nice work but the link is down could you reupload it? thanks in advance.
#18  January 02, 2014, 09:30:04 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
can i join to the reup request?
#19  January 30, 2014, 04:26:08 am
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
Can someone reupload this screenpack it looks amazing i asked manoichi (the autor of the screenpack) if he could reupload this but he said "nope im sorry it was only a once in a life upload without reuploading and i dont like the leechers" so there isnt other way
maybe someone who download the screenpack can upload it again to  mediafire uploaded or depositfiles this is the only way because manoichi closed his account in mega thats why we cant download this amazing screenpack
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
#20  January 30, 2014, 04:55:53 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
name of the girl in left of screen?
and game of her?